Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,641 members, 7,889,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:59 PM

Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) (2749 Views)

FG Gets $800m From World Bank For Subsidy Removal Palliatives For Poor Nigerians / Osinbajo: Buhari Understands Your Pains, He’s Considering Palliatives For You / Okowa Bans US Embassy From Approving Visa Applications For Deltans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by mytime24(f): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2020

Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by edoairways: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
stanleyravos:
when I was telling the so call Ada yesterday about how useless the Okowa government is,she was asking of the name of my village, Wike pattern of lockdown still remains the best in South south, Why Okowa is worst, I am from Delta State I know what am saying
Okowa distributed bags of rice and noodles across the state. Hold your local government responsible for hijacking the whole thing
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Thebigheart: 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
athaboi:
but on a serious note, how do you believe that this picture is true Someone just stood alone, took a picture and you believed him...where are others they collected the stuff abi na only him waka come
Guy the picture is super true. Am correctly in ozoro. And the sorry aspect of it was that, they share them by wards and units.
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by athaboi(f): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Thebigheart:
Guy the picture is super true. Am correctly in ozoro. And the sorry aspect of it was that, they share them by wards and units.
where is the picture?? In this present day Nigeria Na only one person una see snap?? E for don reach front page of na true. Get the picture and create a new trend for it
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Zendinho(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Even my village deity will strike you dead with such sacrifice

Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Daniel058(m): 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Na by Kpokpo garri things? grin
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by calaharry: 3:07am On Apr 18, 2020
palliative indeed he jst full of fear to die instead of him to resign and fly out he uses soldiers to harrass innocent citizens.May raw fire ravage all d ppl forcing us to stay indoors without good food and money to survive against our will in IJNA.
Watin psn go find outside if he given good food and money like USA and europe? Evil african politrickcians with selfish agenda.
Them go tire dem go mud. After lockdown all their secrets wil come to open whn ppl refuse to die of covid in massive number they are wushin. Awon olofofo oshii.
Re: Stay At Home Palliatives For Deltans (picture) by Asuito7(m): 9:29am On Sep 18, 2020
G

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion As Gov. Akeredolu Refuses To Handover To Deputy, Gives Reason / See The Twitter Team Sent To Dialogue With Federal Government / Revealed: The Two Groups That Will Ensure Tinubu Never Wins Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.