Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,151 members, 7,946,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Don't Worry About Downlines, Join Our Team And Let's Build Together - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Worry About Downlines, Join Our Team And Let's Build Together (691 Views)

Shareholders Worry As Ownership Tussle, Fraud Rocks First Bank / Come In And Let's Talk About Your Business Expansion / Multi Level Network Where You Still Earn Without Downlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Worry About Downlines, Join Our Team And Let's Build Together by toxxnoni(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
I welcome you all
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Our team understands that a lot of people wish to be part of this but the issues here is the downlines, so our team came up with an idea that we can actually work together.
We are building downlines together and we operate with "FIRST COME FIRST SERVED"

Longrich is not a ponzi scheme or a get rich quick but if you are committed to your work and i can bet that you will break through to financial freedoms
I normal tell Doubting Thomas that try to invest at least 10,050 since you won't loss in any form because you will get value for your money in LONGRICH products

NOW TO THE MATTER

HAVE YOU EVER CALCULATED HOW MUCH YOU HAVE SPENT IN THE LAST 3 YEARS ON THIS ITEMS

*Toothbrush
*Toothpaste
*Mount wash
*Bathing soaps
*Shower gel
*Body cream
*Toilet tissue
* Toilet cleaner
*Tea
*Sanitary Napkins(pad)
*Panty Liner
* Face cream
* Hand cream
*Shampoo
*Conditioner
*Mouth spray
*Baby pampers
*Make-up kit
*Hand cream
*Non stick fry pan
*Supplements. Etc

THEN ASKED YOURSELF

How much has those manufacturers paid you in the last 3 years?

THE BITTER TRUTH
If you were buying those product from LONGRICH for that period of 3 years by now u would have become millionaire..
That is simply by using LONGRICH Products ooo

Imagine if you used it for 3 years
You would have be a shareholder
*Earning weekly bonuses,
*Monthly Dividends,
*All expenses paid trip to various countries,
*cars,
*scholarship
And other amazing incentives from the company Global profit by now.

THE GOODNEWS[/b
*It is not too late to switch and purchase your household items from LONGRICH Today.*

[b]REGISTRATIONS ARE ONGOING
Take your position now

IN LONGRICH YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE [/b]because for a start you get your money back in the products you selected

*More like you are shopping

*There is no risk

*There is no loss

*No compulsory purchase of products every month

*No Flushing of Points

*No Target every month

*No buying and selling

*No time frame

*No age limit

*Work at your own pace

[b]I remembered the first time i was told about Longrich, like most people, i never really paid attention because i was into a number of businesses but when i thought about the necessity of having to use all these products

I had to re-consider because every home uses most of these products and that's one huge opportunity.

You too just look at it now, IMAGINE na.

Join our team: Whatsapp 08136569906

Re: Don't Worry About Downlines, Join Our Team And Let's Build Together by toxxnoni(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2020
Join us today
Re: Don't Worry About Downlines, Join Our Team And Let's Build Together by egojeny1(f): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
How does it work??
Re: Don't Worry About Downlines, Join Our Team And Let's Build Together by toxxnoni(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
egojeny1:
How does it work??
Kindly WhatsApp me on 08136569906.
Re: Don't Worry About Downlines, Join Our Team And Let's Build Together by toxxnoni(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Don't miss out
Re: Don't Worry About Downlines, Join Our Team And Let's Build Together by toxxnoni(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2020
*LONGRICH* registration is free. The money you used to order products we will give you products worth that money immediately you order and we will use your order to activate your account for free

(1) (Reply)

Cooperative Society, The New World Economic Evolution For Entrepreneurs / Pure Water Business Or Ice Cream Business / Access Bank Cleared The Money In My Account From #69k To #41, Has Anyone This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.