Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:07 AM

Sarz Blast Mi After He Accused Him Of Ejaculating The First Time He Went To Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarz Blast Mi After He Accused Him Of Ejaculating The First Time He Went To Club (784 Views)

Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song / Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback / Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarz Blast Mi After He Accused Him Of Ejaculating The First Time He Went To Club by Abolaji2709: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerian rapper, MI Abaga was in a Live chat lately with Blaqbonez on Instagram where he made some defamatory statement against popular Nigerian producer, Sarz on the Beat....

Source below
https://www..com.ng/sarz-blasts-mi-abaga-after-he-accused-him-of-ejaculating/

Re: Sarz Blast Mi After He Accused Him Of Ejaculating The First Time He Went To Club by Knight12345: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Must you talk about your friend weakness.
Re: Sarz Blast Mi After He Accused Him Of Ejaculating The First Time He Went To Club by Abolaji2709: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Knight12345:
Must you talk about your friend weakness.
Mi loves chatting sh!t
Re: Sarz Blast Mi After He Accused Him Of Ejaculating The First Time He Went To Club by 21savages: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
I dnt know why M.I behaves like small pikin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian celebrities You Never Knew They Are Lawyers - Nairaland / Guy Gets Jilted And Dumped By His Girlfriend In Public / Madrina X Davido, Cynthia Morgan Finally React On Her New Music.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.