Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,171 members, 7,887,406 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Always Have Sincere Love For Chelsea: David Luiz - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Always Have Sincere Love For Chelsea: David Luiz (220 Views)

Chelsea's David Luiz Emerges As Arsenal Transfer Target / Chelsea Reject £17.6m From Arsenal For David Luiz / Cesc Fabregas And David Luiz Share Love-up Snaps To Celebrate Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Always Have Sincere Love For Chelsea: David Luiz by Ponsah20(f): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
David Luiz has admitted that he had doubts over his move to Arsenal last summer after making the “quick decision” to leave Chelsea at the end of his “cycle” at Stamford Bridge.

Frank Lampard set about making a number of changes to Chelsea’s squad after succeeding Maurizio Sarri in the managerial hotseat ahead of the 2019-20 season.

A club legend quickly made it clear that he would be promoting a https://askmaryhub.com/2020/04/17/i-always-have-sincere-love-and-respect-for-chelsea-david-luiz/

(1) (Reply)

Pepe Is The Most Skilful Player At Arsenal According To Lacazette And Aubameyang / ‘I Did Not Bring COVID-19 Into Togo’ – Adebayor / Bundesliga On Track For May 9th Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.