Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,753 members, 7,938,307 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

See Top Reasons Why Ending SARS Might Be Wrong - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Top Reasons Why Ending SARS Might Be Wrong (228 Views)

Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? / Ending SARS Is Like Saying Let The Crime Continue. / Is Ending SARS The Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Top Reasons Why Ending SARS Might Be Wrong by Kingdavidoduse(m): 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nigeria is a country filled with brilliant people, great and abundant resources. See, Nigeria is blessed with all the goodies any country would wish for.

However, just like the most African countries, we can't really stand to our feet like the giant we are supposed to be, as a nation. Anyways, I believe Nigeria will become great, one day. Can I hear your Amen?

A lot of issues have been militating against the national and economic development of Nigeria, since she gained independence. The list is endless: Boko Haram insurgency, Yahoo Boys Fraud, corruption among politicians, ethnic crisis, herdsmen and banditry, and the likes. The list goes on.

SEE MORE DETAILS: https://www.kingsmedia.com.ng/2020/03/see-top-reasons-why-ending-sars-might.html

(1) (Reply)

Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Indicted Of Converting Stipends To COVID-19 Fun / Breaking: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ekiti Commissioner, Kill Councillor / My Friend Phone Was Stolen And Bank Account Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.