Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,559 members, 7,972,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:54 PM

Naira Marley Part Two. You Don’t Know The Difference Between “am” And “i’m”? Aku - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naira Marley Part Two. You Don’t Know The Difference Between “am” And “i’m”? Aku (348 Views)

The Igbo ‘aku Luo Uno’ Philosophy / Difference between A Santa Claus and A Father Christmas (Photos) / What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Part Two. You Don’t Know The Difference Between “am” And “i’m”? Aku by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Natacha Akide AKA Tacha, Former house mate of Big brother house has received and epic reply from a fan after she posted a riddle on her twitter page.

According to the fan Tacha needs to go back to school since she doesn’t know the difference between I’m and am just like naira marley.

Tacha gets a savage reply from her fans after she made a mistake in a riddle she posted on Twitter(Screenshot)—

Re: Naira Marley Part Two. You Don’t Know The Difference Between “am” And “i’m”? Aku by Mozino007(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Portharcourt first daughter indeed angry angry angry
Re: Naira Marley Part Two. You Don’t Know The Difference Between “am” And “i’m”? Aku by Mozino007(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Portharcourt first daughter indeed angry angry angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Records 49 News COVID-19 Cases Taking It To Total Of 542 / Total Lockdown, Time To Free Up / Check Out Latest Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Monday, April 27h, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.