Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos (98934 Views)

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / OHAI Changed The Life Of A 72-Year-Old Woman Through Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by yassinattah(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2020
jayson87:
This lady has no surgeon certificate, neither does she have any experience.
Wait what?
Is she not a Consultant in Plastic Surgery?
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Misscongenialit: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2020
Any man that body shames a woman and verbally abuses her to the point of going for surgery is a coward, weak and insecure man that does not deserve a good life.
A woman is not a sex object neither is she a carving that should be remoulded to suit owners imagination

Any woman that goes for artifical body enhancement is a fool, and a low life who has no dignity but to subject her life and body to the endless imagination of a useless man.

Having said that, u are who u want to be irrespective of what any one thinks.learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all.

3 Likes

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by yassinattah(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kobicove:
What is the exact nature of the allegations leveled against the facility?

They need to be more specific with regards to his infractions undecided
The lady has had repeated surgeries,her buttocks went numb and there was a punctured hole close to the anus making faeces accumulate in that abnormal opening.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by kollinz1234(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Frankyboy1:

You are an empty human! Your heart is dark and vision less, what kind of foolishly advantageous post is this? Rubbish
see this one, continue suffering and smiling while your oppressors send their children to a better living conditions abroad. Mr visionary
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by dederocs(m): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Good, standard organisation of Nigeria is not doing their job.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by yassinattah(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
biitches are gonna be sad... they can blame one of their members for ruining it for everyone.

BBL don scatter your lives!
But on a serious note,
As a guy,those contours and curves dey make sense die to look and admire and na wetin dey cause Married men to have side chicks b dat,
but guy if you never marry,go do fasting and prayer to hold ur self but if u no fit hold urself because u can't kill urself according to Timaya,go get Girl friend or dey do soapy or dey patronize olosho,if u carry STI from olosho that nah ur problem
But if u don marry, when you finish seeing all these slay queens with their Figure 8 and Onion booties showing you signal,My friend go home and knack ur wife and save ur money b4 Olosho finish ur bank account.

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by arthorjnr(m): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
jawalis:
We often blame women for engaging in plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery but we failed to acknowledge the fact that this form of surgery is not only carried out to enhance boobs or bottom as we always think. Plastic surgery is not initiated according to research only for beauty enhancement but it’s also used/carried out in quest by individuals for a corrective measures in the body, cosmetic surgery is also used for rehabilitation i.e someone who had accident and got his/her limbs displaced need this type of surgery for rehabilitation as earlier said. Plastic surgeries are used to correct abnormalities in the body and also it is often used to prevent suspected complications for some entities (I.e cancers).
So any medical practitioner who spoiled his/her client body/organ through incompetences or clumsiness must be duly sanctioned and crucified. Let’s not all reason from just one direction of the belief that plastic surgeries are only carried out for boobs or bottoms enhancement. It’s more than that.

Thank you for being this intelligent.
You're a blessing to the world.

See as everybody is talking about enhancement and some ladies being salty. Most of these salty ladies would enhance if they had the money but that's by the way.
Its not all about enhancement people, this guy made total sense.

2 Likes

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Adakintroy2: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
I don't know between men and women who be the biggest fool.

We the maga weh give them money or them weh spend that kind stupid amount for sugery.

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by odinga1of: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
zinny377:
I'd rather continue dieting and exercising than opt for shortcuts with grave consequences.

My opinion anyways! smiley

Those that patronised the hospital once said what you just said madam.

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by fakxon(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
What about the successful surgery they have carried in their operations before now....

Definitely you have to shut down every hospital that lost every of their patient to death from now on...

Shebi them say make I sidon for house eehhhhh make I still safe my mouth� sef ......
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Nickymezor(f): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Good to hear...my family friend 's sister lost her life because of the quack plastic surgeon
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Papvz: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Y'all should get your facts right before come to say shiiii. People have died all because an unlicensed self acclaimed surgeon wants to make money

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by zinny377(f): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
odinga1of:

Those that patronised the hospital once said what you just said madam.

Lol...okay i hope and pray my case would be different.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
If you ask me I would say the victims deserve what they got. Anyway good riddance!
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by odinga1of: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
zinny377:

Lol...okay i hope and pray my case would be different.

Nice meeting u here, I'm Jay.

Can we be friends?
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by jawalis(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
arthorjnr:

Thank you for being this intelligent.
You're a blessing to the world.

See as everybody is talking about enhancement and some ladies being salty. Most of these salty ladies would enhance if they had the money but that's by the way.
Its not all about enhancement people, this guy made total sense.
Bless you
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by zinny377(f): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
odinga1of:

Nice meeting u here, I'm Jay.

Can we be friends?

Sure we can.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by 2mch(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
What kind of fake Yoruba name is Anu Fella? Trust me they need her birth certificate. This doctor is no different from the lunatics who think wearing a professional cloth makes them professionals. She’s not a surgeon not to talk of plastic surgeon which requires years in training before practice.
This also speaks to LASG and their habit of granting permits to people to open businesses in fields they are not qualified for. Please catch that Anu and put her in psychiatric ward for the safety of Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Boss13: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Misscongenialit:
Any man that body shames a woman and verbally abuses her to the point of going for surgery is a coward, weak and insecure man that does not deserve a good life.
A woman is not a sex object neither is she a carving that should be remoulded to suit owners imagination

Any woman that goes for artifical body enhancement is a fool, and a low life who has no dignity but to subject her life and body to the endless imagination of a useless man.

Having said that, u are who u want to be irrespective of what any one thinks.learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all.

The hypocrisy of women - a woman is not a sex object. Yet you see millions exposing their private body parts and engaging frivolous cringing sexual acts for attention. What gave rise to the instant growth of the medical beauty industry - the insatiable desires of women to enhance, modify and remodel their bodies.

Women just don't see themselves as sex objects, they act as sex objects too. You don't have to take my word for it. A cursory review of social media platforms on your phone validates this theory.

3 Likes

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by chizpim(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
shollish:
I don't think the CPC has the right to shut down her hospital. Its left for MDCN since she is a licensed doctor. She should get a lawyer ASAP
The clients read through the surgery form and sign before undergoing any surgery. Its a 50/50 something
Some went well, some did not. Doctors aren't gods
There is no 50-50 chance in applying science for humans. it's either approved ok for humans or not.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by RTSC: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
shollish:
I don't think the CPC has the right to shut down her hospital. Its left for MDCN since she is a licensed doctor. She should get a lawyer ASAP
The clients read through the surgery form and sign before undergoing any surgery. Its a 50/50 something
Some went well, some did not. Doctors aren't gods
If you read very well, you would see where they said they are not attacking her license because they have no power to do that.

What they are focused on is the conduct of their facility with regards to consumers, in terms of over promising and giving false expectations, not doing proper follow up and so on.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Boss13: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
fakxon:
What about the successful surgery they have carried in their operations before now....

Definitely you have to shut down every hospital that lost every of their patient to death from now on...

Shebi them say make I sidon for house eehhhhh make I still safe my mouth� sef ......

I do not have the statistics, but many doctors in Nigeria are culpable for the death of their patients either due to negligence or misdiagnosis of an illness. Some may not even have the proper license to operate as a Medical Physician. Hence, if death occurs in the hospital, there is the need to conduct a proper investigation and once the medical practitioner is culpable, at least the hospital should be shut down for the safety of other unknowing potential patients.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by RTSC: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
chizpim:
There is no 50-50 chance in applying science for humans. it's either approved ok for humans or not.
Some surgeries are 50/50.

The problem here is that the doctor told the patients that it is like 90% in favour of success and failed to properly highlights the risks.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by bjgurl(f): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
supercase1:

Bitches aren't happy grin
Ain't no bitch, funny enough
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by RTSC: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
If I have a child that wants to read medicine, it is plastic surgery speciality or nothing.

That's going to be the most lucrative area of medicine in the future.
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by donnie(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
What if the one they are already set now falls or expires what will now happen? shocked
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Boss13: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Eulalia:

Why should they lock it down? Is the complainant a minor? Is she not a grown up who is capable of making and taking her own decisions?
Was she forced into it?

There is no case here as far I'm concerned because she consented to it and prolly signed an undertaking. So, why file a case against the surgeon?.

Let this serve as a deterrent to others who are still planning to go and pump their butts.
Be contented and satisfied wlth the way God made you.
If anyone is making you feel less of yourself, keep them at arms length and mind your lane.
Keep selflove alive.

I don't know how old you are but I think this line of thought is worrisome. However, let me engage you maybe it might save you one day.

If you hire a plumber to fix your leaking pipe and the Plumber claims to be a Subject Matter Expert and very experienced in plumbing, you definitely expect a good job - right! In this case, both you and the Plumber are consenting to fix your leaking pipe - right! What if the plumber botched your pipe and your home got flooded and your entire properties are destroyed. Are you saying because you gave consent, you do not need to sue the plumber especially if the flooding was a direct consequence of his/her negligence? Are you also implying your consent to having your pipe fixed would not require you to question the qualification and expertise of the plumber or engage the proper authorities to conduct a proper investigation or review?

3 Likes

Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by odinga1of: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
zinny377:

Sure we can.

This is public forum. jokeharry3@gmail.com, so we can talk
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
slimprat:
I just wish those artificial people are like me
I have a very very small breast,small bum bum. People use to abuse me and make jest of me,always telling me to use bumbum whenever I’m going out
But I don’t believe in artificial look ,no matter what you do those that will hate you will hate you,those that will like you for who you are ,will definitely like you
Just be yourself.
hmm but hope you're facially beautiful?
Re: FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos by matingo(f): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kobicove:
What is the exact nature of the allegations leveled against the facility?

They need to be more specific with regards to his infractions undecided

A lady called Anu, with twitter handle @jesusbaby had a bum job done but the operation was not successful, it was a botched up job and the site got infected with pains etc so she went on SM ranting tagging the quack doc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World's First Vagina Museum Opens In London / 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) / 51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.