Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:17 AM

Scammer Alert!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scammer Alert!!!!! (743 Views)

Scammer Alert!!! / Scammer Alert / Scammer Alert!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Alert!!!!! by endureson: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
UBA
Emmanuel Achomhi

This is his details.
He is friendly and tells you he will help you do a business plan. If U send him your money he blocks you.
You can't contact him anymore.

Beware of this criminal.
Re: Scammer Alert!!!!! by biafraisdead(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
He is same person as WildChild00, he specializes in scamming unsuspecting nairalanders.
Re: Scammer Alert!!!!! by biafraisdead(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
endureson:
UBA
Emmanuel Achomhi

This is his details.
He is friendly and tells you he will help you do a business plan. If U send him your money he blocks you.
You can't contact him anymore.

Beware of this criminal.
He is same person as WildChild00
Re: Scammer Alert!!!!! by WildChild00(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
biafraisdead:

Bush meat wants to catch the hunter grin grin
You that scammed me 25k

biafraisdead:
Which kind prophecy be this one again? Meaning the end of COVID-19 is not yet in sight in our country since it has not fulfilled destiny.

rtdCivilservant:

What is the bulk oil volume, crude oil type and the flow rate of the well? Reply me so that I will know if I will proceed with this. Should the conditions meet what i want, I will pay $3billion. Get back to me so that I will come with my team for the necessary observations and inspection and perhaps hand over the cash to u.

Thief thief, scammer like you!

Madara12 for Scamming people in the programming and web designing section
biafraisdead This one is to insult the good people of the eastern part of Nigeria
rtdCivilservant, this one is to scam job seekers in job section
techgeek12 This one is known for general scamming, google it and see for your self

All this belongs to one man

Re: Scammer Alert!!!!! by WildChild00(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
biafraisdead:
He is same person as WildChild00, he specializes in scamming unsuspecting nairalanders.

See all your nairaland.com user handles here that you usually use to scam innocent nairalanders

biafraisdead:
Which kind prophecy be this one again? Meaning the end of COVID-19 is not yet in sight in our country since it has not fulfilled destiny.

rtdCivilservant:

What is the bulk oil volume, crude oil type and the flow rate of the well? Reply me so that I will know if I will proceed with this. Should the conditions meet what i want, I will pay $3billion. Get back to me so that I will come with my team for the necessary observations and inspection and perhaps hand over the cash to u.

Thief thief, scammer like you!

Madara12 for Scamming people in the programming and web designing section
biafraisdead This one is to insult the good people of the eastern part of Nigeria
rtdCivilservant, this one is to scam job seekers in job section
techgeek12 This one is known for general scamming, google it and see for your self

All this belongs to one man
Re: Scammer Alert!!!!! by biafraisdead(m): 12:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Beware of WildChild00, he is a criminal, a confirmed one at that.
Re: Scammer Alert!!!!! by endureson: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
biafraisdead:

He blocked me after I paid him. He is a thief.

(1) (Reply)

Best Forex EA Robot For Currency Pairs / Exportation Of Corn Cobs/ Stover/raids. / My Experience With Flutterwave After My First Deposit Of 23M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.