Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,807 members, 7,976,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:00 PM

How To Get What You Want Out Of Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get What You Want Out Of Life (271 Views)

How To Get What You Want Out Of Life: Very Motivational / Faculty of Life Science Graduates Of AAU dress like Marlians / 25 Golden Rules Of Life In Pictures - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get What You Want Out Of Life by sharpguy10(m): 12:03am On Apr 18, 2020
In life there is always what to do to get what you want. And in getting what you want depend on your understanding of who you are and your believe. Some people might believe they must struggle and work very hard to get what they want and some may believe in grace and smart work to get what they want. So to develop the mindset to get what you want and how to get to the top of whatever you want, check this post on where I show you the secrets of doing it.
https://topexperimentvideo..com/2020/04/few-days-ago-boy-came-to-me-and-ask-me_13.html

(1) (Reply)

Social Distancing And Isolation In Schools. / If U Aspire To Be A Millionaire, These Books Are Such U Wouldn't Afford To Miss / Osunlola Olasunkanmi (mr) Clement Leads A What'sup Group In Scamming People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.