Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,456 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:10 AM

75 Year Old Grand Mother Arrested For Allegedly Pouring Pepper Into The Private - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 75 Year Old Grand Mother Arrested For Allegedly Pouring Pepper Into The Private (308 Views)

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Man Pours Cameroon Pepper Into Wife’s Private In Ebonyi, Faces Divorce / Mother Beats, Pours Pepper Into Daughter’s Vagina In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

75 Year Old Grand Mother Arrested For Allegedly Pouring Pepper Into The Private by theonlineparrot(f): 12:34am On Apr 18, 2020
https://theonlineparrots..com/2020/04/75-year-old-grand-mother-arrested-for.html
Mrs Comfort Obi was arrested by the Ebonyi state police command for flogging and pouring hot pepper into the eyes and private parts of her 11 year old house help .
She was reported by her neighbour , Osita Ezechukwu , who could no longer bear the level of abuse being meted out to the child

The body of the child was torn as a result of repeated flogging by the elderly woman.
It was gathered that the victim's mother is dead and her four siblings are currently living with their dad who is suffering from eye impairment .

"My madam usually invites touts to flog me whenever i commit offence and pour pepper into my private parts and eyes .This time around , this is because, i was hungry and i took biscuit and juice to eat" the victim narrated .

The septuagenarian, explain her action with regrets said
"Although i regrets my actions, i sought the permission of the girl's auntie before i poured pepper into her private parts and eyes"

The PPRO of the state, Mrs Loveth Odah said ;
"The child had been treated and reunited with her family members . the suspect will be arraigned after the fight against COVID19 is over"

Re: 75 Year Old Grand Mother Arrested For Allegedly Pouring Pepper Into The Private by Niyeal(m): 12:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Sauce?

1 Like

Re: 75 Year Old Grand Mother Arrested For Allegedly Pouring Pepper Into The Private by YahwehRocks: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Niyeal:
Sauce?

Tomato.

Enjoy...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is The Nigerian Police Bias OR Bello Elrufai’s Gangrape Tweet Harmless? / NEPA Officials Trying T Disconnect Power During The Lockdown, See What Happened / 875 Persons Commit Suicide During COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.