Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? (87276 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Barely 24 Hours , Abba Kyari Was Admitted, Aisha Buhari Fires Villa's Perm Sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

And what did he announce? That he died a week or two weeks ago or days ago and not yesterday?!!! That they kept his body in the morgue? My point is, everything about this thread is may insinuation, malicious guesses even the op is only making Wild guessess.

Just like how so many people pronounced Buhari dead while in London talking as if he died in their hands. Anyway, a people who can buy such a ridiculous story of a certain 'JUBRIN OF SUDDAN' as an imposter can't cease to baffle me.

Below was twitted on the 16th of April by kemi Olunloyo.
That was two days ago, could it be coincidence that Abba Kyari death was declared less than 48 hours after or don't you read some meanings to that?

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Truthbites: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Not in this context! Why would they hide his death? His he the President?(infact, president's death can't be conceal AT THIS DAYS OF SOCIAL MEDIA)
[s][/s]

They hid the death because they know Nigerians will jubilate. They don't want to see that jubilation
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Truthbites: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
West1side:
Stay there n be fooling yourselves I knew about Yaradua's over a month b4 it was announced in Nigeria. I read about on a Saudi website and told close friends Yaradua will certainly return dead. Kyari as been dead since Kemi said it forget all the charade of just announcing, if you dig close to his immediate family you will understand this.

even the late Oba of Benin, Oba Erediawa died and it wasn't disclosed for 6months. Sometimes, some deaths are not announces immediately, for certain reasons.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by West1side: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bro you are too foolish to have an intelligent debate with. On a personal note I came across a Saudi journal discussing about a sick African president who some power that be don't want the news exposed yet. Common sense should tell you it will get louder from there till it get to Lagos.

Did cabals not try using radio n TV bs to convince Nigeria or you were brain dead when all that didn't work n the protest got stronger with demand Yaradua should be presented on live TV or Jonathan declared the president ? Were you dead with daily protest to have Ebele declared the president when the cabel couldn't produce Yar'Adua ?

How close to the corridors of power is your entire lineage, your father n mother inclusive for you to be telling me what I know for a fact ?! because your great grandfather don chop councilor b4 you tag yourself as close to the corridor of power. Pls jare I no de debate foolish people like I stated earlier excuse your pathetic wretched soul from quoting me again abeg.

masseratti:
it's very easy for gutter people to exhibit their language online, I won't stoop low to your level, it's what you believe you are entitled to it, it's fine but let me ask you a simple question if your lineage never has the opportunity to be close to the corridor of power, let the people who are tell you and stop your beer parlor conspiracy theories, Umaru yar adua was brought in to the country unannounced and under the cover of darkness on 24th of February 2010, before then the senate had already pronounced Gej the acting President on February 10 2010,Gej himself confirmed that he saw Yaradua on 25th of February 2010 alive, although bed ridden, various priest, pastors Imams and prominent Nigerian who were not part of the government saw him although a handful, most of the ministers were not able to see him he died on the 5th of May 2010.

My question is you think if the cabal could have held on to his dead body for four months why can't they hold it till the end of his tenure.

Stop spreading fake news.use your time for something worthy, you gain nothing from this.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:

Below was twitted on the 16th of April by kemi Olunloyo.
That was two days ago, could it be coincidence that Abba Kyari death was declared less than 48 hours after or don't you read some meanings to that?

That is an open end statement my dear. That was why I asked you ready to announce what?!!! WE ARE TALKING OBJECTIVITY. You have only guessed and filled in your assumption.

Mind you Lia wasn't even the one who made the official announcement. Femi Adeshina did. It's pathetic how we thrive so much in TRIVIALITIES. grin
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
masseratti:
it's very easy for gutter people to exhibit their language online, I won't stoop low to your level, it's what you believe you are entitled to it, it's fine but let me ask you a simple question if your lineage never has the opportunity to be close to the corridor of power, let the people who are tell you and stop your beer parlor conspiracy theories, Umaru yar adua was brought in to the country unannounced and under the cover of darkness on 24th of February 2010, before then the senate had already pronounced Gej the acting President on February 10 2010,Gej himself confirmed that he saw Yaradua on 25th of February 2010 alive, although bed ridden, various priest, pastors Imams and prominent Nigerian who were not part of the government saw him although a handful, most of the ministers were not able to see him he died on the 5th of May 2010.

My question is you think if the cabal could have held on to his dead body for four months why can't they hold it till the end of his tenure.

Stop spreading fake news.use your time for something worthy, you gain nothing from this.

Their love for TRIVIALITIES is second to none.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by masseratti: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
West1side:
Bro you are too foolish to have an intelligent debate with. On a personal note I came across a Saudi journal discussing about a sick African president who some power that be don't want the news exposed yet. Common sense should tell you it will get louder from there till it get to Lagos.

Did cabals not try using radio n TV bs to convince Nigeria or you were brain dead when all that didn't work n the protest got stronger with demand Yaradua should be presented on live TV or Jonathan declared the president ? Were you dead with daily protest to have Ebele declared the president when the cabel couldn't produce Yar'Adua ?

How close to the corridors of power is your entire lineage, your father n mother inclusive for you to be telling me what I know for a fact ?! because your great grandfather don chop councilor b4 you tag yourself as close to the corridor of power. Pls jare I no de debate foolish people like I stated earlier excuse your pathetic wretched soul from quoting me again abeg.

awwww so sad the goal post is being shifted by the egoistic, imperious, strepitous lad in the local beer parlor.
Who was not aware of the antics and dramas of the cabal, the question you need to answer from my previous post before you start calling your ancestors names is was he dead according to you? As at February 24th 2010? Gej was the acting president from Feb 10 2010....go get something better to do with your life please, I don't do this with gutter people like you.. Not my style.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by masseratti: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Their love for TRIVIALITIES is second to none.
I tìre oooo. The guy was even saying it as if he was there.. Am not a fan of APC nor PDP.. But people should stop concocting their own history.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

That is an open end statement my dear. That was why I asked you ready to announce what?!!! WE ARE TALKING OBJECTIVITY. You have only guessed and filled in your assumption.

Mind you Lia wasn't even the one who made the official announcement. Femi Adeshina did. It's pathetic how we thrive so much in TRIVIALITIES. grin

Irrespective of who broken the news, if you're sensitive enough; it's obvious there are correlation between kemi gist and Abba Kyari's declaration.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:

Irrespective of who broken the news, if you're sensitive enough; it's obvious there are correlation between kemi gist and Abba Kyari's declaration.

It has nothing to do with being sensitive. It's all sentiment. NOTHING MORE BUT THEORIES WITHOUT FACTS
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

It has nothing to do with being sensitive. It's all sentiment. NOTHING MORE BUT THEORIES WITHOUT FACTS

Kemi has dropped another one.

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:

Kemi has dropped another one.

Still doesn't add up grin I want to believe you are not an illiterate who can be easily manipulate just like Nnamdi Kanu does to some brainless folks.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Still doesn't add up grin I want to believe you are not an illiterate who can be easily manipulate just like Nnamdi Kanu does to some brainless folks.

Don't always swallow lies from our government, they can't be trusted. They have been given rooms for speculations due to their own lack of integrity.
Please learn to think beyond the lies our so call leaders are dishing out.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:

Don't always swallow lies from our government, they can't be trusted. They have been given rooms for speculations due to their own lack of integrity.
Please learn to think beyond the lies our so call leaders are dishing out.

My point is, WE NEED FACTS which can be well examined. All this are mere speculations very much like JIBRIN OF SUDAN theory.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Coronavirus84: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

You know, you are a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the
mouth and the size of the brain grin
Your madness is 10/10
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by SharonLoveth(f): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Coronavirus84:

Your madness is 10/10
You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity... Sorry en cry cry cry
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Coronavirus84: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity... Sorry en cry cry cry
I pity for the stupid man that will marry an harlot like you. Ugly thing
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by SharonLoveth(f): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Coronavirus84:

I pity for the stupid man that will marry an harlot like you. Ugly thing

Well, I'll tell you something that should be of vital interest to you. That you are a nitwit..
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Coronavirus84: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Well, I'll tell you something that should be of vital interest to you. That you are a nitwit..
Only God knows if its machine have been talking to since morning. Ndi alaa
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by SharonLoveth(f): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Coronavirus84:

Only God knows if its machine have been talking to since morning. Ndi alaa

Your brain's so minute that if a hungry cannibal cracked your head open, there wouldn't be enough to cover a small water biscuit.. I rest my case

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by 24hrUplift: 4:33am On Apr 19, 2020
edoairways:

Those burials you see some Christians do are not scriptural, they mix tradition with Christianity.

I agree with you.. People these days just want to please their fellow man - with oversized coat! kiss
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Coronavirus84: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Your brain's so minute that if a hungry cannibal cracked your head open, there wouldn't be enough to cover a small water biscuit.. I rest my case
Ugly vulture is like you don't have any meaningful thing doing at home

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by SharonLoveth(f): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Coronavirus84:

Ugly vulture is like you don't have any meaningful thing doing at home

Is that all??

To call you stup!d would be an insult to stup!d people I've known sheep that could outwit you. I've worn dresses with higher IQs.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Jhamzy(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2020
What is viral loads and how can they be reduced?
ValCon888:
Kemi was right.

But the important takeaway from Kyari's death is that your viral load matters. If you are talking to 3 people who have the virus, your viral load will be 3x higher than someone who's just talking to 1person who has the virus. That's why some people have mild symptoms and others have severe symptoms.

Once you're infected, your immune system will begin to fight the virus. If your viral load is low, your immune system can succesfully fight the virus before it multiplies. But if your viral load is high, the virus overwhelms your immune system and the next thing is death.

If you're like Abba kyari who had a high viral load and was immunocompromised, then death is inevitable. Even with a ventilator.

And that's the real reason social distancing is important. Not just to prevent you from contacting or infecting others with the virus, but to give yourself a fighting chance if you're infected.
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by ValCon888: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Jhamzy:
What is viral loads and how can they be reduced?
Viral load is the amount of virus a person has in the body. The higher the viral load, the more severe the sickness. For example, a high viral load of HIV leads to AIDS. It cannot be reduced. It can only be prevented or treated.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Coronavirus84: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Is that all??

To call you stup!d would be an insult to stup!d people I've known sheep that could outwit you. I've worn dresses with higher IQs.
Pathetic clod
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by SharonLoveth(f): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Coronavirus84:

Pathetic clod

You look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you ok because You're really an idiot. grin
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by Coronavirus84: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
SharonLoveth:

You look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you ok because You're really an idiot. grin
Corona virus patient carry your wahala commot joor. Useless ugly bitch
Re: Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? by SharonLoveth(f): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Coronavirus84:

Corona virus patient carry your wahala commot joor. Useless ugly bitch

I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.