Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,517 members, 7,881,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React (1579 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by Samorenews: 2:53am On Apr 18, 2020
The Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Mr Abba Kyari, has died more than two weeks after he tested positive for COVID-19.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, announced Mr Kyari’s death on Twitter.

Another of the President’s spokespersons, Mr Garba Shehu, who also tweeted about the development said Mr Kyari died on Friday.

Source
http://samgist.com/breaking-president-buharis-chief-of-staff-abba-kyari-dies/

Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by Alao046(m): 2:54am On Apr 18, 2020
"Kulu nafsin za iqatul mautu"
Every Soul shall taste death
Quran 3: 185

Please my fellow brothers and sisters all your wealth shall not save you from death. Always endeavor to do good.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by Samorenews: 2:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Read More and See Nigerian Comments HERE
Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 18, 2020
So Ghanaians no react
Rubbish and ingredient
Who react when we lost our Health workers to this pandemic?
RIP to the all the deads and please God heal the ones still battling this diesase.
No special reaction for Abba from my own side
Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by Officeking: 2:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Ok, fix your country no rather you keep stealing money, all those money you thieve what will you do with it? Just hope he will be burial with money not casket, finally he took bullet for Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by Humanoid01(m): 3:02am On Apr 18, 2020
All these people saying "go and give account" , don't forget you'll give account in the end as well. Make una dey knack una head for wall on top person wey don die. Na human beings we gather be, all of us go give account las las.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by Chicagoesontop: 3:18am On Apr 18, 2020
I am Igbo, but are you people telling me that this man's only crime is being Buhari's COS and living in Aso Rock Villa, apart from that what is his crime that made you people rejoicing and cursing him even in his death ? .. Please let's pity the dead biko ! RIP TO HIM .
Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 18, 2020
Don't mock the dead, but do good because of tomorrow
Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by Amotekun777: 3:51am On Apr 18, 2020
Let all corrupt Nigerian Politicians that looted , loot and planning to loot this great nation dry of her resources continue to die like chickens. angry

These fools have made a mockery of the 200 million ignorant Nigerians. They embezzle public funds meant for the citizens into their private accounts. angry

Tinubu, Buhari, Okorocha, Atiku, OBJ, Modu Sherriff (all Boko Haram enablers) Ajimobi, Ganduje, El-Rufai, Oshiomole, Obanikoro, Melaye etc... those gullible poor masses that you've cheated of their rightful possessions patiently await your demise and that of your families. angry

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Signed by the voice of the helpless and hopeless!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by Walikanga: 3:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
I am Igbo, but are you people telling me that this man's only crime is being Buhari's COS and living in Aso Rock Villa, apart from that what is his crime that made you people rejoicing and cursing him even in his death ? .. Please let's pity the dead biko ! RIP TO HIM .
I don't care about his death sef
to me corona virus misfired and killed the wrong target
only people that will be rejoicing are Aisha buhari and yeroba Muslims because that man really peppered Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 18, 2020
Kemi Olunloyo is BAE

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:27am On Apr 18, 2020
I heard he really dealt with Osinbajo.

But why are people happy with this news
Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by StagethemTVee: 5:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Gentleman highly misundrstood and cursed by people who do not even know him
Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by mygreenday(m): 5:37am On Apr 18, 2020
he's just another Nigerian. not more important than Leah Shuaibu & other Nigerians who suffer every day in a blessed country.
Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by bilulu(m): 5:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Did he use his position to pity you when he had the opportunity? We all have our different views and opinion so learn to respect
Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by Samietbig: 5:45am On Apr 18, 2020
Chicagoesontop:

Who ask you?
Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by Aidlyfe: 5:53am On Apr 18, 2020
Omg! His bank account officers have cashed out seriously
Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by wingmanIII: 6:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Samietbig:

Who ask you?

I wonder. Too many foolish people here
Re: Abba Kyari Death, Nigerians React by Mynd44: 6:08am On Apr 18, 2020

(1)

Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators / EndSARS: See What Adaojo Victor Posted Online About Buhari / No International Airport In Se, Yet You Wonder Why They Want Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.