Stats: 3,200,323 members, 7,974,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:21 PM

Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours (74765 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Bans Detention Beyond 24hours / Abba Kyari’s Family Welcomes Him After Release From Prison (Photos) / Breaking: There Can't Be Forfeiture Without A Crime, CJN Ariwoola Past Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by mike272(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Story. How did Kemi Ololuye knew? She reported 'this" death days before now
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by cardoctor(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2020
Nigerianization:
Aunty Kemi should know the actual day he died...

But Lai Mohammed said families of dead COVID 19 victims will not have access to their corpses...

Let's see how this one plays out

Skullduggery
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Ikennamurphy: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2020
Ayilara1:

Although he's statement is wrong because it isn't all Muslim that follows the law of their creator but your statement 'Sharia is for the poor' is a very wrong and disrespectful one that also lack any reasonable fact.

Averagely a Saudi Arabia(sharia state) citizen is richer than a Nigerian citizen and still adhere to the Sharia.

When you're talking about rich men in general, only about 10% are usually religious ..... Is it now OK to say only poor people worship God?
Don't misunderstand me brother,... I'm saying with respect to Nigerian Muslims..some crimes the poor will easily be punished for under the Sharia, the rich are left aside

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by dalass(f): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Saifulah:
This is for those claiming he had died before yesterday. It is forbidden in Islam to keep the dead unburried.

In the state house statement, it said funeral arrangements will be announced. That will definitely be today but most likely low key burial.

If he dies, are we then immortal? hope for a good ending yourself rather than musing on that of others.

Yet they kept Yaradua's death for weeks!

Politics and other things like position and influence makes people not to toe the path of strictly obey religious tenets....

To me that religion's laws were made for the poor to follow... Rich Nigerians, Saudi royals and big shots like Alaafin whose four wives sit together with him in front at Eid ground do NOT follow such laws..

My opinion tongue
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Phoenix81: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2020
Na so
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by blowjohn(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Neoteny7:

There's absolutely nothing political to be gained by him dying several days ago and the government delaying the announcement, only to reveal it days later. He's the president's appointee, not the president, so there's really no point hiding his death for days. It serves no purpose, because you can't hide a public figure's death for long.

Some of these people making these baseless claims without any iota of prior knowledge are the usual internet irritants who suffer from cognitive dissonance, because they know they don't know, but act like they do know.

U have a point. But it's not always political.
He could have been on life support for 2 weeks in the hope that a miracle will happen. At that time he would have been presumed to be legally dead.
But now that they have announced it, medically, he is assumed to be clinically dead.
That's the point am trying to bring out.

If I were to blame anyone between Buhari and this man, I will blame buhari, becks hes the president
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Kagboola1(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Saifulah:
This is for those claiming he had died before yesterday. It is forbidden in Islam to keep the dead unburried.

In the state house statement, it said funeral arrangements will be announced. That will definitely be today but most likely low key burial.

If he dies, are we then immortal? hope for a good ending yourself rather than musing on that of others.

Lai Mohammed said families of dead COVID 19 victims will not have access to their corpses... Let's see how this one plays out
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2020
evilive:
Buried 24 hours later
Buried 24 months later

What use is it to the dead?
Only the dead can tell.

What use is it to the living?
It depends on individual conditioning.

Can a dead Christian reject Islamic burial rites?
Can a dead Muslim refused Christian funeral?

Who is really confused here?
The dead or the living?

I find it extremely difficult to understand why human stupidity is so sticky.

Why are we unnecessarily hard on ourselves?

Why are we so blind to see the absurdities that surround our mentalities?

Are we so daft to see that life moves on regardless of human laws and beliefs?

Why do we prefer wasting our energies defending bullsh*ts in the name of right and wrong?

Earth feeds all
Earth dissolves all

Be wise and conserve your energy.

Earth is ever ready if 7 trillion people dies today/////

No repentance after death.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Yar'adua
MKO Abiola
Gani fawehinmi

They were not buried within 24hrs.

The laws are meant for the poor

What's the essence of delaying the burial?
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by ferdvict2(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Are you sure of what you say?

Please don't generalise, my are buried years later self.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2020
There can be cover up. That injunction of not keeping dead bodies for more than 24hrs is for the poor.

Iranian military leader (Soleimani) was killed Jan 3 by a US drone strike in Iraq. He was buried Jan 8. His body was kept for good 5 days before he was buried.

What of Yar-ardua? Had Yar-ardua not be dead for more than a week before his body was flown into Nigeria at night for burial?

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Reallv: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2020
All this una talk self...
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Onozboy(m): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2020
kikero:

Yaradua died in Nigeria.

Had he died in Saudi, he would have been buried there pronto.

SMH
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Reallv: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2020
All this una talk self......
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2020
I don't know what these people are taking us for.
na who una wan dey deceive? we that already know as e dey go.

na Ogun go strike all of una

una dey mad?

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by FabulousLife: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2020
kikero:

Yaradua died in Nigeria.

You mean they should have buried our president in a foreign land?
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Harrynight(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2020
kikero:

Well in Gani's case...this thread from the time of his death appears to suggest the delay was due to his personal wishes

In Abba's case circumstances warrant fg to delay his Announcement and burial
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by toprealman: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2020
So Gani Fawehinmi is a pagan I suppose?
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Harrynight:

In Abba's case circumstances warrant fg to delay his Announcement and burial

What circumstances

1.People rejoicing....yeah, so what? Aren't people rejoicing now.

2.Covering up loot...that was already covered when he was alive?

Okay...
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by DluvDaboss(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2020
kikero:

Yaradua died in Nigeria.

You're a mumu man. You know history at all?
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Swagaliciousguy(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
Dan iska Arnen banza Arnen hofi Kaci kutumar ubanka

Ka ga irin shashancin ka ko, malan da hujja ake cin Sharia, ba da zagezage ba,
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2020
DluvDaboss:

You're a mumu man. You know history at all?

Good morning, and thank you very much for calling me a mumu. I am grateful for your kind and lovely words.

You don't have to believe in conspiracy theories.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Saifulah:

It is also forbidden to lie in islam, it is also forbidden to kill in Islam, it is also forbidden to drink alcohol on islam......But many muslims still do all that
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by lamideee(f): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Saifulah:

I disagree with you,I have seen a case where the man was not buried for about two weeks
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
Op, these people at the Corridors of power can do anything......

Islamic burial Laws are meant for the poor. When you have the money, the laws can be twisted......

I hope you will not tell us that the recent fire outbreaks in those govt offices are Natural??........because I know you can say so!!

Fire outbreaks happens weekly across Nigeria

Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2020
jumper524:
stop speculating, yaradua was buried the next day after he died.
lies
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by asokuvo: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2020
kikero:

Yaradua died in Nigeria.

Where did General Qasem Soleimani die? He was killed in Iraq. His body was flown to Iran. There was even burial procession for more than 2 days before he was buried.

He was a MUSLIM, right?
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by QMNIX: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
You're talking nonsense..Sharia is for the poor...how many days did yar'adua stay after his death in Saudi Arabia before been bursted
if my memory serves me correctly, Yar'adua died in Nigeria. Please cross check your facts.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by bizhop01: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
let it kill me faster, I hate them with passion
You can never make heaven, i think lucifer stand a better chance than you,

I'm not from east so don't even start.
Re: Abba Kyari: There Can't Be Cover Up. Muslims Don't Keep Dead Body Beyond 24Hours by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2020
The first 5 comments on this thread sweet me die...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures) / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos)