Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments (82074 Views)

Abba Kyari’s Family Welcomes Him After Release From Prison (Photos) / Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death / Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by scriptures01: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2020
For behold, this life is the time for men to prepare to meet God; yea, behold the day of this life is the day for men to perform their labors.

And now, as I said unto you before, as ye have had so many witnesses, therefore, I beseech of you that ye do not procrastinate the day of your repentance until the end; for after this day of life, which is given us to prepare for eternity, behold, if we do not improve our time while in this life, then cometh the night of darkness wherein there can be no labor performed.

Ye cannot say, when ye are brought to that awful crisis, that I will repent, that I will return to my God. Nay, ye cannot say this; for that same spirit which doth possess your bodies at the time that ye go out of this life, that same spirit will have power to possess your body in that eternal world.

1 Like

Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by Skmoda360(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2020
adechi:
Abba kyari didn't just die yesterday.
He has died long before yesterday....

If this virus is what killed him, and the research shows that we need to distance ourselves in anywhere ,no handshake , no close contact....

But this late fellow according to this report here state s here that he was with buhari,osinbajo and the rest,
Now was there any social distance at the time Abba was with all this people ?

And have they all been isolated ,quarantine , or whatever you call it ?

Pls my fellow Nlanders let's see to this
How old is the man sef?

1 Like

Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by manbello(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2020
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him jannah
Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by Goodguy123: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Where is all the money he has stolen
Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by DonDraper66: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2020
What does it profit a man , to gain the whole world and loose your soul .... Abba , rest in peace but you were the major problem we are experiencing now ... God is the beginning and the end .

1 Like

Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2020
wink2015:
Abba Kyari died around the period Aunty Kemi Olunloyo informed Nigerians.

It is not yesterday as the likes of Femi Adesina would want us to believe.

The presidency under President Muhammadu Buhari had kept this secret away from Nigerians despite the information had been leaked by paparazzi that were lurking around the secret location the federal government hide him to take treatment.

Even President Muhammadu Buhari sidelined the minister of health on the whereabouts of Abba Kyari.

The Minister of Health, Dr. Osagie Ehanire when questioned about Abba Kyari said he does not have information about the Chief of Staff whereabouts.

Infact, the minister of health was sidelined in two ways.

1. The Buhari cabal denied him, Dr Osagie Ehanire officials access to the whereabouts of Abba Kyari.

2. Since the federal government sidelined Dr. Osagie Ehanire from officials access to the whereabouts and treatment of Dr Osagie Ehanire. The Buhari government find it embarrassing getting the minister of health to announce the death of Abba Kyari as protocol would have demanded given the global effect of coronavirus pandemic.

They subsequently save their face by assigning the job to the information minister, Mr Femi adesina.

Whose responsibility also principally cover this information management area but with the minister of health contributions absent.

Nigerians are just screaming religion religion religion as if they don’t know this government and their lies...they like to tell lies for no reason seff....
The guy could have died weeks back, long been buried....and they just decided to tell us now....it’s not like we will attend the burial to confirm him inside his coffin..
Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by Bimpe29: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.
Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by okefrancis: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Death death death ,may God forgive everyone of us
Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by JubiOmeiza(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2020
death is inevitable...
RIP Abba Kyari

Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by TheRareGem1(f): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Rip COS. You live your life and you lived it well. May Allah grant you eternal rest. To the people that chose not to respect the dead, Abba Kyari you wish dead has died, I hope you can have a restful and happy life now. Like your life has been better before huh. The death is a bad news to the nation. Rip
Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by Mayhemlord: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2020
content208:

He had spent 6 years in office. What had Nigerians benefitted from him?

Was he the Minister of Power? Or didn't Nigeria have a minister of power when Abba was attending electricity meeting? He died for himself and not me. He wanted to be in charge and make himself a small God. Well, God showed him he was nothing.
So God killed kyari but left shekau?.wow just wow.
Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by JessetariahMD(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=Evablizin post=88565906]"Money can't buy life" the last word of Bob Marley to his son.

Were you there?
Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by lopezoraclenet(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Prophetess Kemi Olunloyo has prophesied about weeks ago... Aunty Kemi u re much oh...

dre11:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/abba-kyaris-last-moments.html
Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by geosegun(m): 8:59am On Apr 18, 2020
He was a disciplinarian, the type that is good for Nigerians. He may not be as bad as people and journalists portrayed him? Just because he shielded the president from possibly selfish politicians and AGIP people.

He died in active service for the nation.

May his soul continue to rest in peace.

NB, those kids that are rejoicing for no reason should know that no one has power over death. It can happen to anyone. The Coronavirus is still in the country, how can a good soul rejoice over the death of another who have not done you any wrong?
There is an adage that says, My friend betrayed me, I will betray him in revenge, the Yoruba says, We now have two betrayals.

1 Like

Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by Mayhemlord: 9:00am On Apr 18, 2020
Moji12:

They are jus pained that the thing affects their brain. When someobe died it is their handwork people will start talking about.
When Dora died,was all these said about her?NO that is why we should DO GOOd cos we never can tell.
If truly their is an angel that takes note of what people say after one is dead shd score him.. well your guess is as good as mine.
They jus follow n support blindly and foolishly cos they have no brains at least you shd be able criticise them when they do something wrong,that is when i will call them patriotic but no they are bunch of HYPOCRITES. Mtcheww
Good Or Bad is relative.The Dora you called good might have bad within.Abba Kyari was a good man,if buhari is the one telling the tale.
Shekau is a good man,if you ask the boko haram sect.
Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by HIPROFILE(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Its unfortunate Abba was the sole distributor of the corona virus amongst his fellow APC Politicians

If you are a leader lead well make you no die instead of mourning people rejoice over your death

I know the country is dead already but this people keep drilling this country into deeper grave

Rest on Mr Kyari you didnt leave so soon after all you actually enjoyed your stay on earth Many died very poor
Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by tot(f): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2020
beardlessdude:
o.
Your moniker, complete it

It's unfortunate you're an illiterate.
Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2020
Nakowa111:
May his soul rest in peace.
Amen and God bless you real good Nakowa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by content208: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Mayhemlord:

So God killed kyari but left shekau?.wow just wow.

Whatever. He died for himself and not for me
Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2020
No matter the number of RIP people type, it will never make any soul that didn't give people peace to rest in peace. The best thing is to be an ambassador of peace while alive.
Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by bigtt76(f): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2020
Ok so what's the truth you're trying too send out? Can you screenshot it and upload as image?

Erediauwa:
Dear Nairalanders, a foolish moderator who don't like to hear the truth took down all my comments and left that of the rotten vulture meat barbecue miscreant....

Tell me, how do you expect this country to move forward?

May God silence all our oppressors in this forum.

Jason.
Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by Mayhemlord: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2020
content208:

Whatever. He died for himself and not for me
Okay oh!. hope you will live up to 82?
Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by FX(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2020
seunmsg:
I woke up to the sad news of Abba Kyari’s death. Death is not something I wish on anybody no matter how much I disagree with them. I pray that will grant his family, friends, and the president the fortitude to bear this huge loss. Rest In Peace Mallam Abba Kyari. cry
But you wish death on arm robbers, kidnappers, rapists and so on. But politicians are worse than the three combined. That's having double standards.

2 Likes

Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by content208: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2020
Mayhemlord:

Okay oh!. hope you will live up to 82?

It still doesn't matter. He died for himself and not me.

It's not about how long you live; it's about how many lives you touched positively while you are alive. Stop thinking like a man with dented brain.

2 Likes

Re: Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2020
dre11:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/abba-kyaris-last-moments.html

God please drag all the looters of Nigeria treasury to their early graves.

Finish the work you have started , O LORD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 / Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.