Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death (108782 Views)

Abba Kyari’s Family Welcomes Him After Release From Prison (Photos) / The Last Statement Of Ken Saro Wiwa At The Military Tribunal In 1995 / Sowore’s Last Statement Before He Was Arrested Again. Nigeria Is A Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by maasoap(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
dipopooo:
God no be man.. God pass man... I know some people are extremely happy about his death but they would pretend as if it's painful..

Unfortunately and fortunately, he died at the exact time and date I was born...

My people wish me happy birthday

Two things are either wrong with your belief or brain.
One, why would I be happy about his death? What was his offence?
Two, why would I pretend that I'm sad about his death when in reality I'm happy?
Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by Chinetz: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
From the contract of this virus to the burial ground, Abba Kyari flouted the law set by the same Govt he was the pillar. - ABOVE THE LAW
1. He came back from abroad and refused to quarantine himself
2. He ran away from Isolation Centre
3. He went to private hospital (ilegally), when Govt had condemned private hospital treatment of covid 19 and threatens to close the hospital involved.
4. When NCDC has refused releasing corpse to deceased families, Abba Kyari's corpse was released and was flown for. Lagos to Abuja.
5. During the funeral, there was no social distancing. It was a public burial
6. The crowd in the burial ground was more than 50 persons.
Tell me why his soul will RIP
Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by eldeens: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
money121:
Ok

If Abba kyari was the one blocking your Appointment in CBN and NNPC ,He is Dead now

If Abba kyari was the reason why your parents are so unfortunate ,now he is dead

If Abba kyari was the reason why you couldn’t make it in life , Abba kyari is no more go and explore the world.

If he was the reason you can’t sleep with your wife, hurry to do that now because he is no more

Is he the cause of your barrenness(give birth now)

Is he the cause of your brokenness(go get the money now)

Is he the reason why your business is not moving?? May your business boom from now.

HE IS DEAD NOW, REJOICE OVER IT, LIVE FOREVER AND THROW UP A PARTY BECAUSE THE CAUSE OF ALL YOUR MISFORTUNE IS GONE.. GO AND BECOME WHAT EVER YOU WANNA BECOME AND NEVER BE A USELESS PERSON.

Very soon, the President will have another chief of staff, make sure you look for another reason to hate�
BUT REMEMBER EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by dipopooo(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Happy birthday, long life and prosperity

Thanks
Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by seunowa(f): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Fash20:
Rest on Mr kyari.

Nigeria has only tested 7k people. The U.S. can carryout over 10
k tests in a day.
Do you know what you are saying? Which 10k tests in a day. Even Newyork alone carry out more than 30k tests in a day let alone d whole USA
Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by money121(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
eldeens:

If Abba kyari was the one blocking your Appointment in CBN and NNPC ,He is Dead now

If Abba kyari was the reason why your parents are so unfortunate ,now he is dead

If Abba kyari was the reason why you couldn’t make it in life , Abba kyari is no more go and explore the world.

If he was the reason you can’t sleep with your wife, hurry to do that now because he is no more

Is he the cause of your barrenness(give birth now)

Is he the cause of your brokenness(go get the money now)

Is he the reason why your business is not moving?? May your business boom from now.

HE IS DEAD NOW, REJOICE OVER IT, LIVE FOREVER AND THROW UP A PARTY BECAUSE THE CAUSE OF ALL YOUR MISFORTUNE IS GONE.. GO AND BECOME WHAT EVER YOU WANNA BECOME AND NEVER BE A USELESS PERSON.

Very soon, the President will have another chief of staff, make sure you look for another reason to hate�
BUT REMEMBER EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH.
Ok
Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by Legendguru: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wishing
Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by kelly72: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
In 2023, that tribe cannot be president, over our dead body!! That man? No way!! We will decide who will be president!! We will keep power to ourselves!! We will rule for 30 years!! I will take over!! Where are the cows? It is our turn, its only fair!! Don't take part in election if you can't accept rigging!!

Hellooo!!

Who said you will see 2023?
Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by paix(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=dipopooo post=88569505]God no be man.. God pass man... I know some people are extremely happy about his death but they would pretend as if it's painful..

Unfortunately and fortunately, he died at the exact time and date I was born...

My people wish me happy birthday[/quote] When the country is mourning? Read Ecclesiastes :7:2
Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by Oluwatosinruth: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rest in Peace. God forgive all your sin.
Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by Orythoke2020: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
May his gentle souls rest in perfect peace...vanity upon vanity..
Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by chewwie(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Noerection:
Why Ibo are rejoicing over Abba Kyari's death?
Nnamdi Cownu parents died like chicken without befitting burials.
Lol! Looking at your profile, it is clear that the Igbo people live rent free in your pea sized brain? We don't care about Abba Kyari, he lived and he died.
We're Igbos not Ibos.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by iamimohtal(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
post=88569502:
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

He was a good man.
He lived a good life.
He died in active service to our darling nation.

All of us @[color=#006600][/color] stand with FFK today......

Am electricity meeting without the minister of power...pls I need explanation
Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by francomania: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Noerection:
Why Ibo are rejoicing over Abba Kyari's death?
Nnamdi Cownu parents died like chicken without befitting burials.
That's why you don't have erection.
Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by Briller: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yes, went back to his maker. Mr Kyari, all the bribes you collect from people to facilitate their appointments, I hope you took it with you to your maker.
Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by Onucs(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
PlayerMeji:
His demise was necessitated by his inability to travel for korekt health care service abroad.

they haven't seen anything yet.. just getting a dose of their own medicine
Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by orisa37: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2020
gypsey:
man was an old man, was he hopping to live forever?

It's Time to rethink in Aso Villa.
Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by Ayobami7(m): 12:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Rip
Re: Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death by Liposure: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
Missmossy:
Really shows that it’s a thin line between life and death. Let’s endeavor to always do good so that even when we die we are known for our good deeds.

Indeed life is vanity upon vanity!!!
hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.