Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Odm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odm (611 Views)

Our Odm For Today 22 January 2022 / Odm / Our Daily Manna Devotional For Jan. 21, 2018 ODM : Topic - World Agreement Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odm by Diamond6real(f): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2020
April 17, 2020

Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MY 2020 NAME: “SOLUTION CENTER”- 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 1: 29-45

Vs 36 37 of today’s scripture says: “And Simon and they that were with Him followed after Him. And when they had found Him, they said unto Him, ‘All men seek for Thee.” The Word says: “All men seek for you! We do not know their
MOTIVES for seeking after Him, but we know that men will only seek for a SOLUTION CARRIER and that’s what the Holy Ghost wants you to be. BE A MAN OR WOMAN people will seek for because they see in you WHAT IS LACKING in them. That is why the LORD SAYS you are HIS AMBASSADOR! You are His SOLUTION CENTER to the world! Solution-oriented people always find a way! Solution-oriented people use critical thinking. Solution-oriented people answer the why questions.

No matter how big or small the circumstance, these types of driven people will always find a way to get things done and done right. Being solution-oriented means you won’t sleep until you help find the answer and/or fix a problem. Solution-oriented people don’t just solve problems, they help identify the source of a question or challenge and provide the right, or a better way of doing things. An African proverb says: If you’re not a part or the solution, you’re a part of the problem and Michael Bierut said: “The problem contains the solution.” Did you get that: You are an answer to someone else circumstance. Have you come to realise that your haters are always UNDER YOU? They hate you because you are wearing a coat of many colours GREAT POTENTIALS!

Your breakthrough is tied to your being determined to be a solution! POTIPHAR bought Joseph because he saw him as an answer! Sacrifice determines your value! If you determine to be a blessing, MONEY WILL LOOK FOR YOU! Stop looking for money! Look for ways to be a SOLUTION to others! Your determination to help others will provoke the ELEVATION you are looking for!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When the roll is called…

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. God of Joseph, use me and make me a GENERATIONAL
SOLUTION CENTER.
3. LORD, I am Your ambassador! Open the eyes of men!
LET THEM SEE ME AS A SOLUTION CENTER!
4. Oh! MEN SHALL SEEK FOR ME! Men and women from
all works of life are connected to my GRACE! LORD, make me their solution center! Give me a word in season for them! Give me working ideas for every circumstance.
5. Lord, nullify the bitterness and envy of my haters to my
LADDER of destiny! Pray for me today!
6. Lord, in the midst of my battles, make me a SOLUTION to my World.
I reject depression and self-pity! No power can take away my coat of many colors in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2020
April 18, 2020

Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MY 2020 NAME: SOLUTION CENTER” – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 7: 9-16

Pharaoh needed Joseph because he saw Joseph as a SOLUTION CENTER! Joseph was already a SOLUTION to many IN HIS PRISON days! Wow! I prophesy: A message shall come from the palace for you SOON in Jesus name. The whole life of Joseph was built around being a SOLUTION CENTER to a generation! His being a SOLUTION was what caused his battles! Some battles you will face or are facing are because you are being prepared for men to seek for you as their solution center! In life and ministry, you know your value by the worth of those pursuing you!
Remember that in school, MATHEMATICS was a problem looking for an answer! lf there are no haters in your life, if there is nobody backbiting against you, it shows that your coat of many colors your star, your destiny, is fading! There are certain gifts that you have that only the PHARAOHS and POTIPHARS will look for you. There are certain skills that you have, that only thee ASSES- the poor, will look for you. There are gifts that you have that only your tribesmen will look for you. You are a LOCAL SOLUTION CENTER! There are users of today’s devotional who are being prepared through their battles to become SOLUTION CENTERS to NATIONS – like Joseph!

Someone left you because Something bigger is coming! Stop being bitter! Hear this: A person who sees a problem is a human being; a person who finds a solution is visionary; the person who goes out and does something about it is an entrepreneur. All nations, color, male or female will seek for thee. Make up your mind that you will be valuable and you will be a solution wherever you go this year.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.

1. In your Own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. God of Joseph, use me and make me a GENERATIONAL SOLUTION CENTER.
3. Lord, in the midst of my battles, make me a SOLUTION to my world.
4. I reject depression and self-pity! I am great and no power can take away my coat of many colors – MY STAR and DESTINY throne in Jesus name.
5. My haters are a sign that I am valuable. I shall not quit holding on and trusting God.
6. Pray in tongues today for at least 7 minutes now and tonight.
7. Lord, don’t allow me to miss Your plans and purposes for my destiny. 8. I refuse to ENVY anybody. WORSHIP THE LORD AGAIN now.

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE U.S NAVY: STARTING SMALL; ENDING BIG!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOB 8:1-7.

Welcome to today’s devotional with HIM who is the Author and Finisher of your faith and who knows the end from the beginning Months ago, on October 13th, 2018 to be precise, the American Navy which is undoubtedly the best Navy worldwide celebrated its 243rd birthday. But 243 years ago when they began, they had only two ships! Wow! The great country America could only afford two ships for its Navy? YES! Hear Robert H. Schuller: “IT IS NOT WHERE YOU START, IT’S WHERE YOU FINISH THAT COUNTS.” But today the story is no more the same because they can now boast of countless ships which are scattered all over the world and they even donate ships to other nations.
Oh! They began small but today they are the greatest! That is how your life should be. God’s plan is that your life and ministry should move forward and not backwards this year! Today’s Word Vs. 7 says: Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.” That means you are permitted to start small but end great! John Mason opined: Most people fail because they cannot join the beginning and the end.” Oh! Where you are now, in your business, career, job, marriage and finances should not be your final bus-stop. You must see the end IN ADVANCE WITH YOUR EYE OF FAITH, before it becomes a reality. The Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional: “WORRY NOT! FEAR NOT! STOP IMAGINING HOW! YOUR END SHALL BE GLORIOUS AND WONDERFUL! Don’t settle for small things or for a small life because that is not your final destination! No wonder a wise man said: SUCCESS is a journey and not a destination!

Always let the devil know that God has not finished with you because you are still WORK-IN-PROGRESS! Reject depression or self-pity! Enlarge your horizon! Think big! Dream big! Act big You are too great to settle for mediocrity. Learn from the American Navy! You can still make it big! This is your year! TAKE IT BY FORCE!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song : Standing on the promises…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD, my life is moving forward, I SHALL GREATLY INCREASE in Jesus name.
3. God has not finished with me! I AM WORK-IN-PROGRESS!
I shall end well and finish big in JESUS NAME.
4. Pray in Tongues concerning the issues of your life and destiny now.
5. LORD, I loose spiritual, financial, career, marital and business increase now in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today and now about anything affecting your peace.

2 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 7:14am On Apr 20, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: TILES IN THE DUST!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 8: 1-9

Welcome to the world of the late Idi Amin Dada of UGANDA.
Idi Amin Dada was the third President of Uganda, ruling from 1971 to 1979. He ruled Uganda with an iron fist! His fear was the beginning of wisdom across the region! He added to his name, titles: Your Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal, Al Hadji Doctor, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular. He also claimed to be the uncrowned King of Scotland which led to the 2006 Cinema screen drama called, “The Last King of Scotland” which was about the rule of the man in question!

ldi Amin was finally ousted by exiled Ugandans in 1979 after he invaded Tanzania, and was attacked by the Uganda National Liberation Front. It was widely believed that Amin was a cannibal but he is reported to have said that human flesh was too salty for his tastes. He made statements Such as: You cannot run faster than a bullet”, “I myself consider myself the most powerful figure in the world. He was once described as “A Clown Drenched in Brutality” by the UK Sunday Times. But as feared and loud as he was, he later became a fugitive on the run. Sadly, he died in exile in Saudi Arabia in 2003. Oh, what is man? Why all the boasting? Always remember that clouds that thunder do not always rain. The fly on the water buffalo’s back thinks he is taller than the water buffalo.

Psalm 8 Vs. 4 asks: WHAT IS MAN that Thou art mindful of him? He was saying that with the ALMIGHTINESS of JEHOVAH, why would He even think of man? Yes indeed, MAN is COMMON DUST and He is like BEAUTIFUL TILES IN THE DUST! They will be washed away! Visit your nearest CEMETERY and you will live A HUMBLE LIFE till your last breath! A Nepalese proverb says Vanity blossoms but bares no fruit. It blossoms and ends
up in shame! Never underestimate a man who overestimates himself (Franklin D. Roosevelt). Repent from BOASTING about yourself always! Always be the last to speak and let your words be few! As 2020 progresses, always remember Idi Amin and cure yourself from the affliction of worrying how you appear to others.

Concern yourself onły with how you appear before God; concern yourself only with God’s opinion of you. Hens do cackle loudest when there is nothing vital in the eggs they have laid! Learn and close with this: THE WAY UP IS DOWN! You don’t know how strong you are until you forgive someone who is not sorry for what he/she did or until you accept no apology that was never given! That is real strength! Yes! Be the first to apologise – no matter who is right or wrong! There is no quarrel in the grave! Serve others and your star will never grow dim!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song as led.

2. Repent from every TRACE OF PRIDE in the past!
3. Repent from every TRACE OF feeling higher than others wherever you are!

3 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LORD, USE AN ENEMY TO PROTECT ME!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 2: 1-10.

For many years, the door of life was shut against the unbom male child of the Hebrew women in Egypt. As soon as a new baby was born and it was discovered that, that child was a male, he was killed immediately. The mother could not stop it. The father could not stop it either. THEY WERE HELPLESS. But one day, a special child was born and God set before that child an open door, a door that no man could shut. That child’s name was Moses. The Very Mouth That Gave The Decree To Kill Him Was Rendered Null And Void When The Daughter Of Pharaoh Saw That Little Child.

Favour from above worked for him. That means God used an ENEMY PHARAOH to protect and nourish Moses! Wow! An enemy wili be used to defend you very soon! When Jesus was born, news got to Herod that a baby had been born that was destined to become the King of the Jews. Immediately, HEROD LOST HIS SLEEP. He thought he could shut the door of life against the Lord of Glory. He gave the decree, every child below the age of two must be kılled’. That evil decree was not strong enough to cut short the plan of God. I am led to decree concerning you today: Every evil decree that has gone forth, destined to cut short your glory and your shining, is reversed now in Jesus name. The same JEHOVAH THE DOOR OPENER who arose for Moses the deliverer, and Jesus the Saviour, will arise for you and fight for you.

Your elevation glory and your ELEVATION SUN will arise, and shine again! Your door wilł stay open until your life, family and ministry has walked through and stepped into your new season of honour and unending praise, in Jesus name! No matter what you are allowed to pass through, hear this: IT SHALL END UP IN PRAISE! Pray seriously now. Get my new books: “Blasting Down Your Walls of Jericho”, “There Are Bullets In Your Mouth”, “I shall Not Weep/ Mourn” and “My Womb Must Open by Fire” from any bookshop nationwide.

PRAYER POINTS Take Song 1: When the roll is called…

1. In your Own words, pray generally as led. 2020
2. Declare 21 times: Every battle of mine shall end in praise!
3. Father, ARISE ON MY BEHALF AND OPEN THE DOOR OF MERCY FOR ME. Let Your mercy speak for me in this 2nd quarter of 2020.
4. Lord, Your mercy opened the door of life for the baby Moses; let Your mercy open the door of life unto me, AND LET THAT DOOR REMAIN OPEN FOR ME, in Jesus name (Cancel 12 deaths now).
5. Every Herod that has lost sleep, and is planning to shut my door of DANCING, BE PARALYSED NOW.
6. Pray about today now! UPROOT DEMOTION!

4 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 7:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : “THE PHOENIX! JUST AFTER THAT MISTAKE”

BASIC SCRIPTURE: COLOSSIANS 4: 1- 12.

Welcome to another devotional encounter with He who will wrap up the heavens and the earth as vestures (Hebrews 1: 12)! It was Janet Fitch who wrote: The phoenix must burn to emerge. In Ancient Greek stories, a PHOENIX is a long-lived bird that regenerates or is otherwise “born again.”

It is a bird associated with the sun! A PHOENIX obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. Ancient legend paints a picture of a magical bird, radiant and shining, which lives for several hundred years before it dies by bursting into flames. It is then reborn from the ashes, to start a new, long life.

So powerful is the symbolism that it is an image that is still used commonly today in popular culture and folklore stories. The legendary PHOENLX is a large, grand bird, much like an eagle or peacock. It is brilliantly coloured in red, purple, and yellow, as it is associated with the rising sun and fire.

So, Janet Fitch was only reminding us that the PHOENIX had to BURN to be re-born! So, the process of passing through the FIRE is what transforms the bird from one level of glory to another Your passing through your fire of ERRORS or heat of MISTAKES FAILURE is what creates another YOU; a bigger, wiser and better YOU! JUST REFUSE TO CONDEMN YOURSELF or allow DEPRESSION! Hear Lance Amstrong: “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever. So true! The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing! C.S. Lewis opined: “Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.” Failures and mistakes are detours! NOT DEAD ENDS! Ask Apostle John Mark.

John Mark abandoned Paul and became backshadden from the rigours and pain of missionary work! But years later, when Paul was sitting in prison awaiting trial, he wrote a Ietter to the church at Colossae, informing them that John Mark was with him and had been a great comfort, but he also told them that they were to welcome John Mark if he showed up.

This kid that had sorely disappointed Paul had now become a man who brought him comfort. That is rising from failure (Col. 4:10-11)! Indeed, in life, failure should be your teacher and not your cemetery! Learn, laugh at your mistakes, and move on! Your best days are ahead!

Take your best song of worship as led. 2020 ODM Daily Hymns –

2. LORD, help me to face life and Win! Help me to face life and conquer!
3. I receive elevating grace to win over every seed of past failure and past mistakes in Jesus name.
4. Oh you my destiny, you shall not be buried in the ocean of MISTAKES and past ERRORS! I DETERMINE TO MOVE ON!
5. Sometimes your best days are just after a major failure/mistake! Lord God of Peter, use every mistake and error of my past to
RE-WRITE my DESTINY STORY again this year in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 5 days and 5 nights).
6. Scatter every power that says my ELEVATION in 2020 cannot happen, in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE PHOENIX, JUST AFTER THAT MISTAKE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 2:14- 36.

Welcome to another devotional encounter with the STORM STOPPER! Hear Amold Palmer: “During my 18 years, I came struck out about 1,700 times and walked maybe 1,800 times. You figure a ballplayer will average about 500 at bats a season. That means I played seven years wihout ever hitting the ball.”

Did you get that? He was playing without results! Hear Mickey Mantle: “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you. Even when nothing is working or things seem slow, refuse to quit! lt is mistakes that provoke miracles! It is errors that birth elevation! Yes!

It is failures that give birth to fortunes! Hear Richard Yates: “If you don’t try at anything, you can’t fail… it takes backbone to lead the life you want.” Indeed, it seems that failure tends to be more public than success. You try to avoid it, and you question yourself every time you have uncommon ideas because you fear to fail. But the simple truth is no great success was ever achieved without failure.
It may be one epic failure. Or a series of failures such as Edison’s 10,000 attempts to create a light bulb or Dyson’s 5,126 attempts to invent a bag-less vacuum cleaner. But, whether we like it or not, failure is a necessary stepping stone to achieving our dreams. In life, failure should be your teacher and not your cemetery! STOP CONDEMNING YOURSELF! Failure is delay, not defeat!

It is a temporary detour (bend), not a dead end. Failure is something you can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. AND THAT MEANS YOU ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD! It was the moral failure of DAVID that gave birth to Psalm 51. FAILURE IS NOT FINAL except you allow it to be so!

Peter denied Christ three times! But did Peter’s failure exclude him from success? No! He restored Peter in a dramatic moment on the Sea of Galilee (John 21:15-17) and Peter became the leader of the disciples, preaching the first evangelical historic message after which more than 3,000 people got saved (Acts 2:14-36) Wow!
Sometimes your best days are just after a major failure/mistake! This is because failure and mistakes are LADDERS OF MERCY! Move on, trust God and watch God elevate you beyond measure! (Get ready for the Anointing service in 48 hours time! This is your hour)!

Take Song 2: Standing on the promises of God

2. LORD, help me to face life and win! Help me to face life and conquer.
3. I receive elevating grace to win over every seed of past failure and past mistakes in Jesus name.
4. Of you my destiny, you shall not be buried in the occan of MISTAKES and past ERRORS! DETERMINE TO MOVE ON!
5. Sometimes your best days are just after a major failure/mistake! Lord God of Peter, use every mistake and error of my past to RE-WRITE my DESTINY STORY again this year in Jesus name. (Pray it seriously for 5 days and 5 nights).
6. I scatter every power that says my ELEVATION in 2020 cannot happen in Jesus name! Pray for your local church and pastor today.
7. Pray about today seriously now! USE PAGES 7-9 PRAYERS.

3 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : “PREPARE!!! SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN”

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 23:20-30.

Welcome!!! Do know that millions of people all over the world are passing by their blessings and miracles everyday? The greatest cry of my heart is that you user of today’s devotional will not be one of these millions. Hear what God said to the people of Israel in today’s scripture Vs. 20; “Behold, I send an angel before thee to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

There is a place that God has prepared for you. It’s a place of health, peace and joy. It’s a place of WAR but a place of VICTORY! It’s a place of unending increase. It’s a place of exceptional favour and grace.

It’s a place of continual success. That place that God has prepared for you is a place of perfect safety and security. Words cannot be enough to describe how beautiful and glorious that place is. Maybe you’re thinking that, that place that l’m referring to is heaven; NO! NO! NO! It is here on EARTH! God’s best is not reserved for you to enjoy only when you get to heaven. Proverbs 11:31 says, “The righteous shall be recompensed on the earth.” Isaiah 1:19 says, “If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the good of the land.” Which land? The land (or country) where you are planted in. DON’T POSTPONE YOUR BLESSINGS TILL WHEN YOU GET TO HEAVEN. Stir up your faith and receive the good of any land you dwell in! Favour is not from ABROAD, but from ABOVE!

God has great things prepared and laid up for you. Find out those things and begin to lay claim to them. A man who is prepared to receive God’s best can never receive anything less than God’s best. RECEIVE YOURS NOW! PRAY seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led.

1. In your own words, pray on today's word as led now.
2. Father, I receive ALL that You have prepared for me this quarter. I STEP INTO ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR ME THIS QUARTER (Take A Prophetic Step Forward Right Now And Pray This Seriously As You March Around Your Room).
3. Every plot of the enemy to postpone my 2020 blessings and promotion till further notice, SCATTER BY FIRE NOW, in the name of Jesus.
4. Pray about today now! Every voice denying me and speaking against my ELEVATION to my destined place of honour, be silenced now in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LORD, REMEMBER ME

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 KINGS 7: 3-16.

Some years ago, a professor in a Ghanaian University said: “You could graduate as the best student in Finance but it doesn’t mean you will make more money than everybody else. The best graduating Law student does not necessarily become the best lawyer. The fact is, life requires more than the ability to understand a concept, memorise it and reproduce it in an exam. School rewards people for their memories. Life rewards people for their imagination and innovations. School rewards caution; life rewards daring. School hails those who live by the rules. Life exalts those who break the rules and set new ones.”

So only the smart ones make it in life and ministry! Even if you were the best student in a Bible school, it does not guarantee your GOOD SUCCESS IN MINISTRY or divine FLOW OF DIVINE POWER! Life is not all about academic grades. The great Late Nigerian lawyer, Ganı Fawehinmi, is a big example. His books are being used by FIRST CLASS GRADUATES, even though he made a 3rd class! He was one of the prestigious inner club members of the SENIOR ADVOCATES OF NIGERIA (SAN)! In life, what you do with your experience is what counts at last! You might actually have a first class in school and still work under someone who had a third class. It is possible! Life does not commend you that you were exceptional within the box or within a guided syllabus, etc. Life rewards those who have exceptional thinking “out of the box.”

Yes! Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all! Hear from the Journals of Ralph Waldo Emerson: “Don’t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” I remember Craig D. Lounsbrough: “It is no secret that the greatest treasures are found in the most remote, accessible and difficult places where we must pursue them with great energy and even greater risk. It’s the same with our lives. Even in a risky race, it is better to cross the line and bear the consequences, than to stare at that line for the rest of your life!

Like the 4 lepers in today s scripture, take risks in your life as 2020 runs by! If you win, you can lead others, but if you lose, you can guide others! NOTHING IS A WASTE! Make a move!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When the roll is called…

2. LORD, help me to face life and win! Help me to face life and conquer!
3. I receive grace to do what others are not doing!
4. I am MORE THAN A LEPER! I determine to take risks as I move on daily!
5. I am not intimidated by anyone! Men and women who are superior to me shall serve me this year in Jesus name.
6. I scatter every power that says my ELEVATION in 2020 cannot happen, in Jesus name.
7. Pray about today seriously now!

3 Likes

Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE DROUGHT IS OVER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 KINGS 17: 1- 7.

Welcome! A French proverb says: “To believe a thing impossible
is to make it so.” Your God Jehovah says: “I am the God of all flesh, nothing is too hard for Me.” Indeed, the positive thinker of faith in God, sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible! Share with me this testimony bullet below from a user of this devotional. I have withheld the names on request. Let the Holy Ghost use this testimony to move you from a season of dryness and drought to a season of DIVINE WATER FLOW! “Dear Sir, my mum introduced me to Our Daily Manna around September last year and I started following it conscientiously, after which I partook in the 21- day fasting program of this year and I listed all l wanted God to do for me, that totalled 22 in number or more.
By February this year, I made the sum of N200,000.00 (two hundred thousand naira after years of prolonged drought of money! On getting same, I read the part of Daily Manna that talked about paying First fruit. Much as I tried to avoid that section, it kept re-occurring in subsequent pages of the devotion, so I had no choice than to pay in the whole amount into Our Daily Manna’s account without touching a penny and no hope of other funds. Immediately I did that, the woman we went to bank together with dashed me NI5,000.00 on the spot for my faith and the whole month went that way, only for me to receive a whopping sum of N8,000,000.00 (8 million naira) in March from UNEXPECTED QUARTERS which I paid my tithe from and ever since, God has been more than faithful to me… Wow! The drought was broken.

In today’ scripture, Vs 1, the DRYNESS (drought) was prophesied, but 1 Kings 18:41 says: “And Elijah said unto Ahab, ‘Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound abundance of rain.” I also hear a word saying: “TELL MY PEOPLE, THE DROUGHT IS OVER!” If The Drought And Economic Adversity Cannot Stop You From Giving, It Will Never Stop You From Receiving! When the Spirit of God is inspiring you to take a step of faith, DON’T LET ANYTHING STOP YOU! Your step of faith will usher you into a new season of unending abundance! I am led to ask you to obey Him and sow a seed for 40 Air conditioners (5 TONS each) for the Manna Mountain Lagos! LET ME KNOW WHAT THE LORD WILL HAVE YOU DO! I see someone’s TURN-AROUND tied to this need!

Reach me via orderodm@gmail.com or +234-903 264 8292 (whatsapp and voice calls or texts). Thank you LORD for that upcoming testimony! Amen.

GIVE OUT ODM COPIES!

In the storms of life, ODM is LIFE’S PARACHUTE It’s the best anniversary, wedding, birthday or general GIFT ITEM!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing on the promises…

2. I decree a reversal of all losses, and an end to all drought, in Jesus name. Lord, use this AIR CONDITIONERS SEED as a point of contact to end every season of drought! I trust You Lord!
3. Lord, by Your ANOINTING, take away dryness! Open my heavens again!
4. Pray about today as led.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Jesus Became The "Son Of David" / Family Of Muslim Girl Raped By Her Father Blame Her For "Seducing" Him / What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.