Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,246 members, 7,891,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Scam Of Food Relief In Isoko North Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scam Of Food Relief In Isoko North Delta State (269 Views)

Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) / More Pictures As Lagos State Government Delivers Emmergency Food Relief Packages / Sanwo-Olu: Food Relief Package Not Meant For Every Lagos Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Of Food Relief In Isoko North Delta State by chrisellence(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2020
From a post made by ojanero oghenemaro made on facebook. This is the food relief that was given to people of isoko north local government.

The food relief was meant specifically for those above 50 years of age.

Would it have been better to not give them anything at all than give them this as food relief.

Please don't mind the way I wrote this but I just felt that I should bring this to the public for us to see the kind of politicians we have in Nigeria.

This incident happened in ozoro community.

Re: Scam Of Food Relief In Isoko North Delta State by chrisellence(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2020
This is so unfortunate please help me bring it to front page
Re: Scam Of Food Relief In Isoko North Delta State by chrisellence(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Screen shot of the post.

Re: Scam Of Food Relief In Isoko North Delta State by Idris00(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Is only Allah with george Nigerian government what is the meaning of all this nonsense cry

Please if you are in the position you can help all your neighbours please do so the government are not ready to help anybody

Re: Scam Of Food Relief In Isoko North Delta State by skymight(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2020
This people fucking don’t care about the well-being of their citizens imagine giving that a person and ask him or her to stay indoor for 14days is this not wickedness useless politicians
Re: Scam Of Food Relief In Isoko North Delta State by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2020
When wwill we Nigerians rise up, and start this ruthless and very bloody revolution? All the things Fela Anikulapo kuti was complaining about in the 70's and 80's are still happening, in fact things dey get worst.I need a sugar baby�❤ to dm and reply get spoiled financially $1,500 weekly no game I don’t bushit.Dm if you’re interested

Are you interested in being my sugarbaby?

Have you ever been in any arrangement before baby?

I don’t trust babies that don’t give out there

Am sorry mobile deposit only works for me
Are you in or not baby?

Baby I can only trust you with the apps only you can promise me that you will be committed to only me alone

I deactivated my PayPal apps ever since I got scammed

I will only be activating it al because of you baby

And I don’t want to regret ever doing this

I will be needing your PayPal link so I can make the PayPal baby

I will be making a deposit of $2500 so I can trust you with that baby

I already made the deposit baby

Let me check what’s wrong with that baby

Okay baby I figured what’s wrong already baby

I will be needing you to go get me a google play card of $500 baby before the money can be available

Am gonna be using the google play card to push the money through baby

Am currently out of the state baby
Am in Portugal for a business project baby
You can actually take a loan baby
You will refund it immediately you get the card baby

Baby please don’t be adamant baby
Try and work something out

If you can get $100 and gonna send you some money too

I still have alot of Baby who just got me cards now which I need to pay

You know I have other babies am paying too
Re: Scam Of Food Relief In Isoko North Delta State by jesmond3945: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2020
chrisellence:
From a post made by ojanero oghenemaro made on facebook. This is the food relief that was given to people of isoko north local government.

The food relief was meant specifically for those above 50 years of age.

Would it have been better to not give them anything at all than give them this as food relief.

Please don't mind the way I wrote this but I just felt that I should bring this to the public for us to see the kind of politicians we have in Nigeria.

This incident happened in ozoro community.
but you lined up to vote for them. you lined up to collect money from them. when sowore rose up to fight, he fought alone.

(1) (Reply)

APC Supporters Arrested! / Govs Seek Decentralization Of COVID -19 Response / Scam Alert!!! Unlock Your Common Sense!!! Insult On Pastors???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.