Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) (85785 Views)

Abba Kyari’s Family Welcomes Him After Release From Prison (Photos) / Air Force Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash Buried In Abuja. Photos / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Coronavirus84: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Abba Kyari is gone for now.
Atiku's son loading ....................
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by toksclive(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Laws are meant for the poor in Nigeria
Blossomfirst:
They should apologize to Funke Akindele ASAP
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by kem4240: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
3olbn3znm1
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by bikefab(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Like my teacher in primary school would say, "Death Is no respecter of persons..."
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by kem4240: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by TonyBankz(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
The Living should not waste time on mourning the dead,when your time is up,it’s up.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by dedone4: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
REST IN PEACE......

OUR GOVERNMENT SHOULD TRY TO DO WHAT THEIR PREACH....I THINK THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO FUNKE
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by BestOsai: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:
Can the dead still have the Corona Virus existing in there bodies?

I mean can they still pocess the virus since virus don't manifest in non living things.

You can see the isolation centre workers with hazmat suit were the ones who laid him in the grave.He is still highly contagious even though he is dead.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by ephraim18(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rip
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:

I mean can they still pocess the virus since virus don't manifest in non living things.
Yes
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Titi03(f): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Blossomfirst:
They should apologize to Funke Akindele ASAP

I was gonna say the same thing.
Funke Akindele must be apologised to with immediate effect! angry

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
These people don't understand virus ooo... That body should be burnt...

Whatever happened to social distancing and gathering order.... What are people doing there... Kiss his corpse?
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Kinematics: 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
I weep for my country

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Jelojelo: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rest in peace Abbah Kyari, but I didn't see President Buhari, what happened I think he was your COS?
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
omonnakoda:

The simple answer is that body of a recently dead person is still full of living tissue with metabolic activity carrying on for hours or days depending on the temperature just like a cupful of blood . Fingernails and hair continue to grow after decease.

That is why infections can be got from blood, why a liver can be flown from Lagos to Abuja and transplanted to continue life in another person

So the fact that viruses are non living things is true or not ,maybe, but not really an answer to the question
Alright bro.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by kem5485: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
tdzr2ov4em
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Kinematics: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Abba Kyari is gone for now.
Atiku's son loading ....................

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:

Yes virus don't die... They go dormant... Like particles.... Nd become active again once in a living body
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by laprince(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
priceaction:
No social distance, no full kits,no full gloves.This people will turn this country to anarchy soon cos if they are careless and they get contacted and as it is on the rise, spreading fast in the north now, it will be difficult to control sooner or later. All states that are proactive especially in the south will just shut down all her boarder against the north. Even in America, we see how they buried both the rich and the poor cos even the dead body is more contagious than the living one as earlier proved. I pity them, 1 month from now, thats when i will re comment on such again. He was part of people that brought the virus here because of his selfish interests cos Osinbajo including minister of power were supposed to be the head of the team to Germany for energy talk. I dont know what concerns COS with power sector. See where they have brought upon nation now.

And again Must you do things stupidly in the name of religion?. Even at that, the doctor that they claimed died in kano recently was part of the team that treated him in lagos but they never mentioned that. When he flew back to the north, he showed symptoms and unfortunately died few days later. This people are playing with fire. Ravaging deaths caused by stupidity loading if care is not taken.

When you come back here, don’t forget to quote me sir. I see how America’s case is overwhelming, Nigeria should be careful. A word is enough for the wise...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Kinematics: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jelojelo:
Rest in peace Abbah Kyari, but I didn't see President Buhari, what happened I think he was your COS?

He's sticking to NCDC guidelines for COVID-19 corpse.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
but those people are more than 50 nah, the law said no gathering of more than 50 people under any guise , Funke Akindele was arrested and arraigned for throwing a party in her house. Some politicians decided to organise a prayer session, hereby breaching the Presidential order & NCDC guideline on social distancing, but no action will be taken because ‘proximity to power, this is corruption!

pure corruption!
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

Where on this green dying earth do they get this weird info??!...

I don't even know which is more troubling: the fact that this is a dangerous propaganda, or a terrible hidden truth!!!

When Kemi Ogunloye made her tweet few weeks ago did anyone take her serious?

Today what is happening. You can choose to believe anything you want but left for me I don't trust anything that is coming from this government.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by ofoka: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yemike:
Seems social distancing is buried with Him

Or is it because he's special??

I was totally surprised to watch men without face mask including policeman beside the corpse that was brought out of the casket.
They were there carrying shovel with bare hands, adjusting the hand gloves of NCDC undertaker in the grave and doing all sorts.
May be Corona virus from Kyari does not infect.

Just calling on NCDC to follow up with all the mourners to avoid further spread from them.

RIP Kyari

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Temade29: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=1stola post=88578720] BUHARI HAS 9 LIVES INDEED... grin
All those fools who believed in Kemi's speculation and guesswork are just illiterate fools.
If you thought he died about 15 days ago, you a big fool.
Kemi just made a silly guesswork for publicity and attention.

It's just like those pastors who gives prophesies after careful permutations, calculations and assumptions.

THEY ARE ALL LIARS!

Kemi has absolutely nothing to lose if her guess is wrong. Common sense should tell anyone that someone would definitely still die from the virus.
In fact, she has everything to gain if the guess turns out right.
- More attention
- More publicity
- More money.
Muslims can't keep their dead for that long (15 days!?
Highest 3 to 5 days if there's extreme necessity...

Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Some people were being punished for not obeying social distance.
some people have been denied the corpses of their loved ones because they died of coronavirus.
But here today because Abba Kyari died, his corpse was released despite knowing that he died of coronavirus, his graveside has filled a multitude of people.
why are we deceiving ourselves?
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by olax02(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Please where is HELL RUFIA??
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by ChelseaDr(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
He died with physical distancing
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by sydneoik(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Everything about Nigeria is different... �Thought covid-19 corpse can't be claimed �
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:

The virus will continue to feed until the last drop of blood is gone. That’s how it works.
Re: Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos) by Thewesterner(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
tayebest:

So, a dead human body has suddenly become a NON LIVING THINGS?
Was that part of what you were thought as one if the differences between living and non living things in your elementary school?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership / Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.