Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,298 members, 7,947,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (80582 Views)

Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt / Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by mannyjoe2002: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
buy kingibe is 75 years old.can we have a much younger but versatile politician or technocrat to fill that pisition
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by sencekompis: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
HE WILL GET HIS OWN SLAP TOO. DEATH IS AWAITING THEM ALL
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
DDeliverer:
All these old, tired and weak people....

Abeg we need fresh air joor.

Like Femi Adesina, Festus Keyamo,MC Oluomo, Rasheed Gbadamosi etc.. they are all the same, brainless touts
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by ppogba: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
itsme01:

SGF is very political he also has chief of staff.. chief of staf is very administrative.. infact in simple terms he is the executive administrative secetary to a president, scheduling meetings, booking hotels, planning visits and outing monitoring aso rock, drafting presidential documents and receiving inward document and many more.. Think dude check who is the chief of staff to your own state governor and check weither its political or corporate

No doubt the job entails all what you detailed. But saying anybody without the "handling and management" of office experience cannot function well is not only insulting to the office but also insulting to the candidates.

Talking about state government level, Raji Fashola did the job in Lagos for 8 years and I will like you to tell me where he got the office handling experience prior to being appointed.

Did Abba Kyari got the office handling experience by being the former MD of UBA?

The good news I have for you is that you, my brother can function well if given the role. Do not forget that official position in Nigeria is all about co-ordinating the work force you have at your disposal. I must confess those guys up there have them in abundance. That is why when some people in official position are cornered and questioned without immediate access to the AIDES, you are disappointed with what they vomit.
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by olaslimfit(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
rip bro, nigarrz await u to give account of ur deed just like other nigarrz do men, u rock the them aso rock n now u r in the full basket of wrong deeds account nigarrs but now aba kyari or what do they call ur name bro? but here in the heaven ther is nothing like that, u gat to listen to the big bros (God)dude n before we nigarrz give u your level young bro nigarrz. big bros now is up u to my lord, our lord, to the needful and questions sir baba o, up to u sir my God.
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Glink2018(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mammah Daura will like to protect the protect....im sure the new chief.of.staff will come from Daura Kastina state.....because Buhari honor that family than his wife and children.....
Daura family go Daura family come while Buhari remains the president
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by bigiyaro(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
We patriotic Nigerians don't have problem with him being the COS to the president.

As long as he is a Nigerian

I mean, a NIGERIAN

We can't afford to have those migrating foreigners from that side within our corridors of power. undecided
he contested for Niger president before.
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by OdefaGirl(f): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
I smell some foul play...... imagine being a running mate of a Presidential candidate and the election which was clearly seen as won by your flag bearer was nullified......you immediately got a Ministerial position which continued till 6/7 years and abandoned your Oga in prison...... I smell something... honestly

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by paparazi1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Staro:
Make your own guess but mine is Baba Gana Kingibe.
Reason: For long, he has been the 'deputy head of the Cabal' in Buhari's government

Profile:
1) Age: 75

2) State of Origin: Borno

3) YarAdua appointed him Secretary to the Government of the Federation (July 2007 – Sept 2008)
President

3) Sani Abacha appointed him Minister of Power and Steel (1997–1998)

4) Sani Abacha had earlier appointed him Minister of Internal Affairs (1995–1997) and Minister of
Foreign Affairs (1993–1995)

5) He was MKO Abiola's running mate in the annulled 1993 presidential elections

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1251466460783882247
Kingibe would be worst that Abba, remember what
he did during the death of Yaradua.
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by mentored: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dedetwo:
The government of the federal republic of northern region of Nigeria.

Someone said he can now understand the whole burning of Acountant General's office, INEC office e.t.c. within the period Kemi and Kanu post of the demise of COS to President Buhari.

Meaning there were alot to hide before the announcing of his death.

Northern Republic of Nigeria

Cabalicious Cabals

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by OdefaGirl(f): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
klever18:
I need 100 card oo

Abeg my no 09059287553 glo
Thanks in anticipation

Sent .....

God bless you
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by guy222: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
It simple means he is more than qualified for the job. Next please
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by hollywater: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Aböki the most useless people in Nigeria.
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by guy222: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
OdefaGirl:
I smell some foul play...... imagine being a running mate of a Presidential candidate and the election which was clearly seen as won by your flag bearer was nullified......you immediately got a Ministerial position which continued till 6/7 years and abandoned your Oga in prison...... I smell something... honestly
if nobody has said this to you than permit me to be the first. You are fucking intelligent, imagin after the death of abiola this man became one of the closers parley to abacha, thesame abacha that killed his own running mate. How possible is this?
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by OdefaGirl(f): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
guy222:
if nobody has said this to you than permit me to be the first. You are fucking intelligent, imagin after the death of abiola this man became one of the closers parley to abacha, thesame abacha that killed his own running mate. How possible is this?

I looked at the lined up Ministerial positions given to him by a supposed political enemy to him.....not one but three..... and it occurred to me that something happened there.... it's as clear as crystal....
Thanks by the way

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Jidkidz(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Staro:
Reason: For long, he has been the 'deputy head of the Cabal' in Buhari's government

Profile:

3) YarAdua appointed him Secretary to the Government of the Federation (July 2007 – Sept 2008)
President

4) Sani Abacha had earlier appointed him Minister of Internal Affairs (1995–1997) and Minister of

Hopes we youth re stilll d leader of 2mrw sha..

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by bitingcool: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Staro:

Profile:

President

You are very correct!!
I posted a while ago that Kingigbe was the 2nd most lethal man in the president's cabinet after Kyari. Now he wants to take the throne from his dead master. Kingigbe has successfully remained in the background scheming Nigeria to failure. Let us not cease with our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by klever18(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Sent .....

God bless you
thanks ma
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by vertueptime: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
All the offices he managed na u manage am for him?

itsme01:
undecided

Kingigbe is too power hungry.. I doubt Buhari would want someone like him, the reason Abba Kyari was selected was cos of his political naivity and Corporate and Board room talent as former UBA MD with track records in the Oil and Gas and top Law Firms like Remi Fani Kayode and co

Kingigbe is a seasoned Politician with little or no experience in office handling or management, it would be suicidal for any President to have a politician as chief of staff

And Lastly, Buhari's style since the military is to always pick a silent guy to be his second in command, a media shy person that can always take the blame in silence while he forms saint and hero for all positive, Tunde Idiagbo his 2ic, took Buhari 80s regime's seceret to grave, I know Kingigbe would scream out and call press conference if they attempt to use him as fall guy.. Abba Kyari is dead because he filled in for Buhari to sign the Siemens deal and some other power deal in Egypt , a politician would never embark on such even when Buhari would rather travel himself but shove it to him during corona virus

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by oluwaahmed: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
He would probably be the hand to the king of the north.
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by alexola20(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by SEYILIGHT(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
I am a prophet.
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by West1side: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Buhari as proven to be a very foolish human being over the course of no his administration I doubt if anything he does can surprise me anymore
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Wiljemz777(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
We patriotic Nigerians don't have problem with him being the COS to the president.

Guy your comments are disgusting!
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by guy222: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I looked at the lined up Ministerial positions given to him by a supposed political enemy to him.....not one but three..... and it occurred to me that something happened there.... it's as clear as crystal....
Thanks by the way
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Basher8583: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
chozzy:
Maybe Yusuf Buhari
Nothing surprises me again in Buhari's govt

No oh. Na Peter obi them go put there
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by guy222: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Thanks by the way
you are most welcome

1 Like

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by Yungwealth(m): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Look at this people,always fighting for seats deep down to them is embezzlement is their aim and objectives .no social distance practising ,if it were to be a mere individual i guess all the funeral attendants would be arrested and dealt with for violating the lockdown order ...
Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by bigtt76(f): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
It won't go down well with jagaban and all those who fought against Abacha

Staro:

Profile:

President

Re: Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR by osazsky(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
One cabal goes home ..another one enters...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps, Beats Up Woman At intimacy gadget Shop [PHOTOS] / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.