Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat (95991 Views)

German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by blueAgent(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Brendaniel:

Sorry, but deep research has proof that Egyptians were originally blacks the conquest by the ARAB world changed a lot of things and Blacks are not a disgrace to humanity, Blacks have contributed a lot to humanity I even think more than the whites(arguably), it is sometimes downplayed or sometimes destroyed by fellow blacks( jealously or ignorantly)...

Abeg share the link to the research
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by BigBashiru: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Smartwave:
White are still in shock all over the world, that blacks are talking over most of critical sectors.

Hospital, Army commands, etc not sugarcane plantations that they read in their history book.

With shortage of immigrants workers, Europeans countries may be in trouble.

Utter bollocks. Let's get down ti the basics. Who invented electricity? It was a white man. And who is FG running to today to fix electricity in Nigeria - Semens of Germany not Oumide or Obinna CompaNy of Nigeria.

Racism exists become the black man has no face...due to their countries being failed. That's the origin of racism. Nigeria just received COVID-19 aid from EU. LOL..Cant Africans ever be independent?? EU should stop giving aid so that Africans can start fending for themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2020
tarantino1:

After reading different news on how they treat us and hate us, you really expect us to declare love for them. You're a joker.

Any hate you see for them is reactionary

That's it. But the point is you hate them as much as they hate you. What's the difference between the both of you then?

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2020
humblemikel:
Hypocritical withering Racists
I'm not surprise
Dirty black souls in white body.

No need for the self hate. Do you even know that you are hating on your soul with the bit I struck out? Or are you a white person?
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by blueAgent(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

Show me one black majority country that is successful.

And show me any black man invention in your household - computer phone car every single thing was invented by non blacks down to crude oil refining it was foreign researchers that took their time to do research while the black man as busy getting drunk, sleeping around, and engaging in vanity. Electricity is a white man invention. Black man invention are use of female pants for rituals, importation of fake drugs to be a big boy and yahoo. Lol

God bless you.
I never knew there were people who think like me.

I thought the World was full of people who scream we were Kanga Kanga.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2020
KosiGee:

The whole of that neighbourhood are suspect. Parishioners were making racist comments during services and nothing was done about those racist slurs.
The parish council has a lot of question to answer.
They know those responsible for that. It’s not hard for the bishop, members of the parish council to assist the local police to track and arrest those responsible but it seems the priest was fighting a much bigger fight.

It was best for him to resign.

Why are people surprised though?

Have you forgotten what their bishops said during the 2014 Family Synod in Rome?

Lots of Germans are racists. Most may keep quiet about it, but the overarching disposition towards black people is one of superiority. Same in France, Italy, the US, the UK and Arabian countries...even China and India are not left out.

3 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Amotekun777: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Waylex21:
And these ones will call themselves Christians.

So what? 95% of Igbo are Christians yet, their heart is filled with hatred and bigotry towards other tribes. angry

Hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Brendaniel: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

Show me one black majority country that is successful.

And show me any black man invention in your household - computer phone car every single thing was invented by non blacks down to crude oil refining it was foreign researchers that took their time to do research while the black man as busy getting drunk, sleeping around, and engaging in vanity. Electricity is a white man invention. Black man invention are use of female pants for rituals, importation of fake drugs to be a big boy and yahoo. Lol

Like I said earlier, Black contributions most times are downplayed or claimed over, that's why a lot of people do not know about them, The truth is blacks need to reorganize themselves, I do not believe any race is superior to another and scientist are bringing out proofs that the entire race of the world came out the Black race, Blacks should begin to work on collective interest rather than personal, to me that's the only major difference in higher percentage between the Whites and the Blacks and once that percentage begins to change it will be a whole different ball game...

5 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Stanley1155: 11:08am On Apr 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by blowjohn(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Farki:

Christianity was never about choice, the reason they aren't still killing non Christians is because of bad publicity.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Crusade
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Thessalonica
https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2020/apr/07/arkansas-man-arrested-connection-destruction-buddh/

I see ur links.
They are all people that got it wrong.
Bad publicity?
U cant tell me that even in the last 10 years, that there have been many instances of Christians doing such.
Most of the few that occur are by mentally deranged people.
Take Nigeria for example. How often do u here about such news?
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 19, 2020
blueAgent:

How?

How ke?

Their leaders are French puppets. Their currencies are irrevocably tied to the Franc.

Countries like Cameroon, Chad, Niger, Benin Republic, Togo etc are French colonies.

Who do you think is sustaining Paul Biya of Cameroon as president since the early 80s?

How do you think Chad was able to lay their hands on superior weapons to deal with Boko Haram recently?

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by tarantino1: 11:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Xisnin:

You could be an Afro-devil for all I care.
You probably think that label gives you some clout.
No, it doesn't.

You are just like other racist assholes whose major life achievement is that "I am not like those people".

SMH

He wants a seat at the table but sadly the Afro part won't make them give it to him.

So he thinks if he can show them how much he is different and hates us, he might be given one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by nnaeyes6: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2020
If not that God is letting me and am letting Him chop on same table, I would just have gone to amadioha!
Anyway

Any white you see, kill them all!

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Brendaniel: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2020
blueAgent:

Abeg share the link to the research

you can read this all through, the southern part of Egypt were mostly blacks while the northern part were Arab like....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Egyptian_hypothesis

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by blueAgent(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Brendaniel:

you can read this all through, the southern part of Egypt were mostly blacks while the northern part were Arab like....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Egyptian_hypothesis

If that is true why claim blacks built Egypt when it could be the Arabs in the North who were closer to other Arab nations?
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by BigBashiru: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Brendaniel:

Like I said earlier, Black contributions most times are downplayed or claimed over, that's why a lot of people do not know about them, The truth is blacks need to reorganize themselves, I do not believe any race is superior to another and scientist are bringing out proofs that the entire race of the world came out the Black race, Blacks should begin to work on collective interest rather than personal, to me that's the only major difference in higher percentage between the Whites and the Blacks and once that percentage begins to change it will be a whole different ball game...

So list the black inventions let's hear.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by guiddoti: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2020
sulasa07:

Are they not christians?
Christians by fate, not by faith in Christ Jesus.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by babaarewa(m): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Same thing with Islam

A Yoruba Muslim can not head or lead a mosque in Northern Nigeria or even in Abuja he will be beheaded and stoned

In Northern Nigeria Yoruba Muslims are called fake

You can verify this news

There's no single mosque in the north that has a Yoruba imam
Sharap!!! you liar.

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Tunde835(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Racist Whites are so stupid that they don't know that Skin colour is not dirt.

Just imaging.

I always tell blacks if you are called a monkey by a white you too respond back by calling them Pigs.

Of course, they look more Pigly than I look Monkeyly. grin

grin

Nonsense and Alacrity.

Or polar bear

2 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by babaarewa(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2020
SHARAP!!! You Liar.
AmazingMOG:
Same thing with Islam

A Yoruba Muslim can not head or lead a mosque in Northern Nigeria or even in Abuja he will be beheaded and stoned

In Northern Nigeria Yoruba Muslims are called fake

You can verify this news

There's no single mosque in the north that has a Yoruba imam

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by BigBashiru: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2020
We don't hate blacks.... we are just trying to shame them into rising to their full potential - it's a technique called public shaming
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Graysons: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2020
Xisnin:

I blame the Chinese for making cheap phones that dullards like this can use
in posting gibberish.

Funny enough, he is a Christian.

SMH
it is amazing how we have smart people like you in Nigeria, yet Nigeria as a country is still struggling.

Isn't our creator a wonderful God?

audio smart people everywhere. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by GeneralPula: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2020
jonnyzt:
Nothing compared to the hate Igbos are facing from Afonjas.

Lol... Yeeboz with their victim mentality. Them never born you when your fellow Yeebow Dey hate on Nigerians and anything that’s not Pdp. Even up till now, according to them yeebow, Naija is still a zoo.

It’s still one of the most stupid things I ever seen, yet they clean they’re so wise..

Yeebowzz - Devil that loves to act innocent!!

Split on y’all!
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Smartwave: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

Utter bollocks. Let's get down ti the basics. Who invented electricity? It was a white man. And who is FG running to today to fix electricity in Nigeria - Semens of Germany not Oumide or Obinna CompaNy of Nigeria.

Racism exists become the black man has no face...due to their countries being failed. That's the origin of racism. Nigeria just received COVID-19 aid from EU. LOL..Cant Africans ever be independent?? EU should stop giving aid so that Africans can start fending for themselves.
You get it all wrong, why is China, European Union and US competing on Nigeria?? If the country have no value as you think?? Life is give and take. No country in this world have free gift. Not even Bill Gate, BUT if you think you are so inferior, because you're black, no problem. The truth is from history no White ever think that black will ever rise to these level talkless of leading or presiding over over them in the church. ( Are you telling me that our character cause racist in church too?? Well is possible since IMO is rejecting Anambra man as Catholic Bishop ).

3 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Vulcan24(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2020
he's lucky to be alive

fear Germans they don't say wat they won't do

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Thelife: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2020
sulasa07:
Where are mumu people that will come n defend their white christian masters?

Shut up you troll, racism is in everywhere even your Arab slave Masters that you can kill your fellow black for them don't give a crap about you or your fellow black head slammers.

2 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Humanoid01(m): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2020
hahn:
Why didn't he just pray to God to stop racism?

Typical religious nuts. They'll claim to serve an all loving God but then go on to hate everything that God is supposed to have created undecided
Dude, it doesn't work that way. God isn't a robot. Are atheists really this dumb?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.