Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:04 PM

Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl (47832 Views)

Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) / I Visited MAKOKO, The Largest Floating Slum In Africa (pics, Video) / Makoko My Beloved Slum - Aerial Drone Documentary About The Floating Slum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Menance: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Igbos feeding the yorubas since 19 BC

Watch the bastard snakes change it to "Lagos is an Igbo state" grin

Come down here and see them selling meat by the roadside.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by lagdmark(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
EXLOVER:
Air peace have done more than Buhari and APC....
For humanitarian act you will not see much of Tinubu, but during election Tinubu will start his own palliative care.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by HIPROFILE(m): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lipscomb:
It's very true like my friends said. The igbo that causing problem and instigating tribalism on nairaland are the one that living in their region.

Ajegunle and makoko is a igbo dominated area. Hardly you will see other tribe there. The Yoruba that living there are coordinated and very rich.

Finally airpeace belong to Nigerians and of course federal government property managing by Onyema time shall tell.

Abeg just write in yoruba Igbo or even Hausa we go still understand dont come and kill yourself with this English thing grin grin grin. Odikwa risky...ooo

6 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by do4luv14(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Which Ajegunle are you talking about here?

Bia nwoke be careful oo

nice one Airpeace, when will you reach Mba area

Lipscomb:
It's very true like my friends said. The igbo that causing problem and instigating tribalism on nairaland are the one that living in their region.

Ajegunle and makoko is a igbo dominated area. Hardly you will see other tribe there. The Yoruba that living there are coordinated and very rich.

Finally airpeace belong to Nigerians and of course federal government property managing by Onyema time shall tell.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Mazikic(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Developers feeding Accommodators since 1900!!!���

5 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Dpaulie(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Forget tribalism things... Igbo dey do well for Southwest.. I no be Igbo before u insult me and I hate tribalism... I’m Sangodiran Oladayo

5 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by GloriaNinja(f): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
PureGoldh:
Commendable...it's better to render assistance directly to the people in need of it than donating millions of Naira into FG's account which will be nowhere to be found at the end of the day.

God bless Airpeace for this kind gesture

Please can you help me out in this horrible time. I need help and will appreciate if you can help me out. No amount is too small. Will appreciate anything from you.. Even if it's 500 naira.. Acct num 0097851612, Access/Diamond bank
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by cbngov01(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
When will they refund my money? been sending em mails for over a month now!
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by stanluiz(m): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Onyema nawa for you.
You should have donate those food items and provision to the communities in the south east.

I have never seen a Fulani or hausa even a Yoruba man doing any philanthropy donation in the east.

Charit begins at home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
ignis:
God bless Allen Onyema.

Other well to do Nigerians should also imitate him.

And not donate to FG
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by ignis: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
eniolaamos7:

And not donate to FG

Exactly
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by zudozz: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
PEACE in da Air..No. 1..
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by kem6786: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Daboomb: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lipscomb:

Somebody said if you goto the poorest parts and slums of Lagos, immigrants predominate those places (Bariga, makoko, Orile, Ajegunle, Boundary, Okokomaiko, etc..... Ijora is an exception, it is an old slum occupied by Ilajes/Ijaws) and majority of the immigrants in thos eplaces are igbos that came to Lagos to experience the Lagos Dream.
Now, it stands to reason that in any society, immigrants are usually the poorest, on average, especially when they just arrive.
They cant afford rents in expensive places, if they can afford rent at all and they usually cluster in slums, living with one another until they can find their feet.

This is the same everywhere, America, UK, Russia, Canada, China, ~Thailand, just name it.

So, it is not rocket science when any one says the Igbos dominate most of the slums in Lagos, it is just so obvious and stands to reason.
There is a slum behind my estate, separated with a very high fence wall.
When l am on the second floor Penthouse, what l see behind those walls is very scary, the poverty, the population, the drugs, the criminality, the
teenage pregnancies and sexual assaults, the deadly fights with dangerous weapons, the Prostitute brothels, child malnutrition, diseases due to lack of water, etc.
But as we have seen, the good thing is that some have been able to work their way up the ladder over time and become financially stable.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Deepfeel(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Way to go! Nice CSR.

Some Igbos might be unhappy with this though...

And some afonjas who called this man a 491 criminal will be ashamed

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by UKBobo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Children of Hate feeding the step-children of poverty.

This kind of hate fit feed the world.
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by kem4893: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
ip26kkoljq
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Onyeasi(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Francisayo:
Someone should provide food for me too...
Hunger is bad

UBA

I wanted to help you out but your account number does not exit

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by stanluiz(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Aidlyfe:
Where are the cows?

Thank you Air Peace for feeding them
Tinubu will be the last person to do this, despite the billions of naira he has been looting. Very selfish and greedy man.

Na ipob man dey feed them cheesy cheesy
Shameless people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Bobbyfreshhh: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lipscomb:

Lmao no be only Nigeria property ,it belongs to your grandfather.

Nonsense if you like don't start hustling so at least you can afford to enter plane (air peace)
Continue hoping to grab air peace

_

7 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Daboomb: 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
stanluiz:
Onyema nawa for you.
You should have donate those food items and provision to the communities in the south east.

I have never seen a Fulani or hausa even a Yoruba man doing any philanthropy donation in the east.

Charit begins at home.

You should credit him for what he did.
He knew that most of the people living in those slums are immigrants from the South East and he did what he did, with that nowledge.
This is a testament o the fact that the Yorubas are so very accomodating and the South Easterners dont welcome Others in settling permanently on their land in the South East
That problem is why you would hardly find such a very large expanse of Hausas or Yorubas living locally in the South East..

...and dont forget, the likes of Dangotte and Otedola who donated to the Govts, know that Igbos will also benefit from their donation. undecided undecided
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by kokomilala(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
May God bless this man! Anyone who gives this period will be remembered in eternity!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Daboomb: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
stanluiz:
Tinubu will be the last person to do this, despite the billions of naira he has been looting. Very selfish and greedy man.

Shameless people.

Why are you people so full of hate? Majority of the beneficiaries in those slums are immigrant Igbos! Go and find out.
Do you pay school fees in Lagos?
When Tinubu donated #200M each to federal and Lagos State, do Igbos living in lagos not benefit from such donations?
The Free health care you and your children enjoy in the South West, is it Ogbonnaya or Nnamadi Cownu that made it possible?
Stop hating, it wont get you anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by stanluiz(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Daboomb:

Somebody said if you goto the poorest parts and slums of Lagos, immigrants predominate those places (Bariga, makoko, Orile, Ajegunle, Boundary, Okokomaiko, etc..... Ijora is an exception, it is an old slum occupied by Ilajes/Ijaws) and majority of the immigrants in thos eplaces are igbos that came to Lagos to experience the Lagos Dream.
Now, it stands to reason that in any society, immigrants are usually the poorest, on average, especially when they just arrive.
They cant afford rents in expensive places, if they can afford rent at all and they usually cluster in slums, living with one another until they can find their feet.

This is the same everywhere, America, UK, Russia, Canada, China, ~Thailand, just name it.

So, it is not rocket science when any one says the Igbos dominate most of the slums in Lagos, it is just so obvious and stands to reason.
There is a slum behind my estate, separated with a very high fence wall.
When l am on the second floor Penthouse, what l see behind those walls is very scary, the poverty, the population, the drugs, the criminality, the
teenage pregnancies and sexual assaults, the deadly fights with dangerous weapons, the Prostitute brothels, child malnutrition, diseases due to lack of water, etc.
But as we have seen, the good thing is that some have been able to work their way up the ladder over time and become financially stable.
Afonja and goal shifting cheesy
Is now igbos that live in that area ? So no Yoruba person lives in ajengule ,makoko etc .

It does not change the fact that an ipob man is feeding your hungry and wretched brothers.
By the way how many food provisions has your god tinubu donated ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by stanluiz(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Daboomb:

You should credit him for what he did.
He knew that most of the people living in those slums are immigrants from the South East and he did what he did, with that nowledge.
This is a testament o the fact that the Yorubas are so very accomodating and the South Easterners dont welcome Others in settling permanently on their land in the South East
That problem is why you would hardly find such a very large expanse of Hausas or Yorubas living locally in the South East..

...and dont forget, the likes of Dangotte and Otedola who donated to the Govts, know that Igbos will also benefit from their donation. undecided undecided
Stop shifting goal post. Is there any data to prove that igbos are the majority living in those areas ? So you people don't live in those slums ?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Trueigbo: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Trigalee:

Troller.... Next time help us spell paragraph well

Thank you
Re: Air Peace Provides Food Items For Hundreds Of Less Privileged In Makoko, Ajegunl by Aidlyfe: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
stanluiz:

Shameless people.

Hahaha, No mind them. I learnt that there are no more rats in Lagos. They will soon start frying grasshoppers.

You remember that Yoruba king that threatened to swear for Igbos to drown in one fake ocean if PDP won Lagos state? That king is daft, I guess he is partly a Yoruba moslem; bunch of asslickers.. The fake gods of the land did not reveal Buhari’s leadership ruins to him.

Nonsense and Ingredients

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman On Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train Returns To Same Seat (See Photo) / How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve / Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.