Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures (49993 Views)

MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) / Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers / Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by crazycrypto710: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Una sure say no be buhari pikin Dem be?

Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by annisy(f): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
This guys are Nigerians!!
Forget all this tribal label we are giving ourselves, if you have traveled out of this country then you will understand that all this rubbish tribal label doesn't matter.. We are all classified as Nigeria nothing more nothing less

1 Like

Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by chuckstene: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Happy Birthday smiley
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by GuestLog: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Who say Hausa no get talent...

How this Tagwaye of a man mimics buhari is so hilarious..

God bless your new age..
Bros, they're Igbo boys. Don't fool yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Osagyefo98 post=88625347]Who say Hausa no get talent...
God bless your new age..[/quote
who told u they're from Hausa??

1 Like

Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

They have nationalised in Bauchi.

Can u Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Read before commenting. They are Anambra indigenes based in Katsina. Where did you see Bauchi. This is how most NLers jump into commenting without reading.

Don't be lazy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by Dpharisee: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
UnknownT:
So that guy na Igbo guy? shocked shocked

Igbos can do anything to make money, they are highly talented. I am sure there are those of them in your community that can even speak your language more than you do.
I was shocked to meet an Igbo man in a very remote part of Niger state, he spoke the local language so fluently to sell his goods and even behaves like the locals grin

4 Likes

Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Can u Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Read before commenting. They are Anambra indigenes based in Katsina. Where did you see Bauchi. This is how most NLers jump into commenting without reading.

Don't be lazy

Get it into your head. They are Hausas as at today..

1 Like

Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by MikkieEl: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

God bless your new age..

Always read to the end before commenting, I repeat always read to the end.
Tainku

2 Likes

Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by Avalancheman: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
These are not young men o.
Happy Birthday to them... smiley
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by DabuIIIT: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
oluwamile:
.this resemblance with buhari no be here.
At first I was thinking Mc tagwaye na hausa
Na was oh
God is wonderful

Na Was ke!!!!

grin grin
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Cool
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by DavidEsq(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

God bless your new age..
Did u read the story at all? No wonder u failed jamb

4 Likes

Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

God bless your new age..

But they are igbos

3 Likes

Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by 989900: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Forget Awka, these ones are ab0kis.

I'm suspecting Buhari o!
undecided cry
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by DriggityDre: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ishilove:
Is Alex Reports a paid praise singer?
No be today something. Wait Ishi, I just saw your signature. Did you write that?! shocked
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by DanArewaa: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Osagyefo98:

Are you okay?
[/s]
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
[[s]quote author=Osagyefo98 post=88626060]

Get it into your head. They are Hausas as at today..[/quote][/s]

Go and stop them from bearing Obinna and Uchenna
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by Lukenitheooo6(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:
God bless your new age..
mc tagwaye is not Hausa he is igbo

2 Likes

Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Awwwnn see my people o. Fresh guys.
God bless and keep all the twins in the house.
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by YoungAncient1: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
That star wrapper, every mother had it that year.
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by sonnie10: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
When I read, born in Kastina, my suspicion got even deeper.
A general on several vacations in his hometown would never have been ideal.
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by Ishilove: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:

No be today something. Wait Ishi, I just saw your signature. Did you write that?! shocked
Yep. I write but I'm currently having a mega block cry
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by kollog: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
I still believe say na Buhari born ds Twins, how come they are born in Katsina ( the home state of Buhari), why is it that it was when Buhari became President in 2015 that they became popular (maybe they wanted to come out for identification with their father, Baba quickly negotiated ). Why the resemblance and even the open teeth. Where is their parents (especially their Mother), its from there we will know the truth
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
This 1s na fake igbos
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by RichDad1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[s][/s]

Ina Ako ajambene
Kill yourself tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by Immanueladebol(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

God bless your new age..
They are Igbo men. They were given birth to in Katsina
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by DriggityDre: 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Yep. I write but I'm currently having a mega block cry
shocked. That's lit, not the block o cheesy
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by onadana: 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

God bless your new age..

This sitting at home has formatted your brain ooo.They are Katsina born Anambra indigenes not Hausa's.
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by Ishilove: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:

shocked. That's lit, not the block o cheesy
I think it's lit too grin

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by Kiddinpoh(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

God bless your new age..

They are igbos
Re: Tagwaye Twins Celebrate Their Birthday With Childhood Pictures by DriggityDre: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ishilove:

I think it's lit too grin
I will read it later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.