Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,867 members, 7,949,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari (56149 Views)

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by aji2000(m): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Adieu to the deceased. I think we should be cautious about what we say about people. This man might not be as bad as people think. The media is very powerful. Let's think deep.
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by festacman(m): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
taven:

Zomb×××

Zomb+++
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by bizzibodi(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
We still thank Allah...that our charismatic president escape d deadly covid-19 by d whisker.
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
fergie006:
President Buhari pens emotional tribute to late Kyari

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1251567508080992256?s=19

Firstly, Buhari does not have the gumption to write whatever is spewed here.

Secondly, Abba kyari was none of the qualities written here. He was a bigot, and very corrupt (at least the MTN saga is still fresh on our minds.

Thirdly, He was power drunk, though he was not even an elected officer; he only took advantage of Buhari's senility!

Fourthly, I'm still yet to see his positive contribution to Nigeria growth. I see him as one of those who looted Nigeria dry and increased the suffering of the masses.

That's my opinion about Abba Kyari.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by pretyval: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
You will soon join him.... wicked folks
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by pretyval: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ornament2003:

Firstly, Buhari does not have the gumption to write whatever is spewed here.

Secondly, Abba kyari was none of the qualities written here. He was a bigot, and very corrupt (at least the MTN saga is still fresh on our minds.

Thirdly, He was power drunk, though he was not even an elected officer; he only took advantage of Buhari's senility!

Fourthly, I'm still yet to see his positive contribution to Nigeria growth. I see him as one of those who looted Nigeria dry and increased the suffering of the masses.

That's my opinion about Abba Kyari.

The man was a shame to humanity and his cohorts will follow him soon... Bleeding the nation dry and leaving future generations with nothing but pile of debts...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by InvertedHammer: 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
/
Buhari didn't write that.

\

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by LordPsalm(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Buhari can't write this. I put it on our foreign reserve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Digmygold: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Make una talk true na.

More like 'Garba Shehu Pens' or 'Femi Adesina Pens', innit

None of these two mentioned penned bro. Let Baba tell us how much he paid the "penner". Hmph! undecided
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by ntyce(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
waynetee:
67 ke, baba go be Dat Kai 84

How is old FFK?
He wrote in Twitter that they attended Cambridge together.
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by kenex4ever(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
He looks like Osita Osadebe
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by RaptorX: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
If I hear that bubu really wrote that eulogy.
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by karkinase(m): 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Make una talk true na.

More like 'Garba Shehu Pens' or 'Femi Adesina Pens', innit
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by arabmoney14: 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
What popular journalist babjide otitoju has to say about Abba kyari age
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/571413b1809cda35a4f11a6a862535e5
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Sharonstone7719: 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
That's why you should follow him quickly so that he won't be lonely at the other side..
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Roozzaay(m): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jestin:
Today, after seeing the shallow grave Abba K was buried, I decided to join the vanity crew.
You're highly welcome
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Coronavirus1: 12:29am On Apr 19, 2020
daddytime:
No be only pen na pencil.

Ifahear....

At least we don know him real age. But dude was looking older than Bubu though.

Farewell..Kyari
In other reports it said his 82 years old let Fkk comferm his age since he work in his father firm
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by AmTruth: 12:37am On Apr 19, 2020
RIP Abba Kyari.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by grandstar(m): 12:39am On Apr 19, 2020
I like what Buhari wrote. it is so articulate and academic. A true intellectual. A well-composed masterpiece, erudite in every word and sentence.

Those who said you did not go to school and have falled their hands grin grin grin grin grin

Of course, you wrote it
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by petitejolie(f): 12:55am On Apr 19, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

The same first consultant
I mean is it the same hospital where Mr Sawyer died?
no
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Can PMB write?

Why lie about the dead mans age ni.

To me Abba is 80 not 62 for crying out loud.

PMB too dey lie like lie Muhammad
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by demefaboy(m): 3:29am On Apr 19, 2020
Please support me by watching my video
and subscribing to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuE2RhwSttg
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by LuQuLuQu(m): 3:52am On Apr 19, 2020
olasaad:

The man is an intelligent being who is very verse in almost all important aspects. His CV says it all. So you can't have that kind of brainy in your cabinet and still be worry yourself and all in all PMB trusted him that's why he directed almost everything to his office.
Go and polish your English grammar before quoting me next time.
Don't quote me again. Be warned
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by shekauvsbuhari: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2020
fergie006:
President Buhari pens emotional tribute to late Kyari

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1251567508080992256?s=19

Buhari does not posess the literary or intellectual caacity to write this. He didnt write it because he cant write such. Pen ko pencil ni.
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Richmoney1(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2020
Kettle calling the pot black
IYANGBALI:
I'm sure he did not wrote this by himself, they wroted it for him
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by KLand(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2020
Great loss to the president.
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by PROJECTBASE: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2020
Iffahear sey na Buhari write this. With which certificate? See Demi of Garba's tone everywhere in the letter.
Anyway, take heart, Mr. President
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Isoduwa(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Jestin:
Today, after seeing the shallow grave Abba K was buried, I decided to join the vanity crew.

You be wan carry your 3310 Nokia phone follow body when your time come?

Listen ma nigga No matter how much you have you can't take it with you the Egyptians tried but got robbed
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by IYANGBALI: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Richmoney1:
Kettle calling the pot black
what?is it a seen for someone to express his or her fews on nairaland?
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Jestin: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Isoduwa:

You be wan carry your 3310 Nokia phone follow body when your time come?

Listen ma nigga No matter how much you have you can't take it with you the Egyptians tried but got robbed
my brother money many joor. Na to do small wait for the children then enjoy myself . I nor fit shout
Re: President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari by Isoduwa(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Jestin:
my brother money many joor. Na to do small wait for the children then enjoy myself . I nor fit shout

You are rugged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners / Has President Buhari Appointed Kingibe as New Chief Of Staff? (Fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.