Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,886 members, 7,942,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

Giftal World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Giftal World (828 Views)

Giftal World / Make 5000 To 20000 Naira With GIFTAL WORLD / Giftal World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giftal World by Theresa11(f): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Here is a way of making money by just reading news with a one time registration fee of 3000 DM on WhatsApp 07084407736 to know more

1 Like

Re: Giftal World by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
You have joined league of scammers Abi. Continue. By the time you are not able to log in again, your eye go clear. My 3k still dry there, I can't log in. They are fraudsters who can together to milk people of the money. You buy token from one of them after which you count becomes inaccessible. It's either you're one of them or potential victim.
Re: Giftal World by opeey(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
walexy100:
You have joined league of scammers Abi. Continue. By the time you are not able to log in again, your eye go clear. My 3k still dry there, I can't log in. They are fraudsters who can together to milk people of the money. You buy token from one of them after which you count becomes inaccessible. It's either you're one of them or potential victim.
my I can login but unable to withdraw my 40k Gas since February. Anytime they announce Gas withdrawal, the website will be shut down. those guys are scam

1 Like

Re: Giftal World by DeejayTeeno(m): 2:20am On Apr 19, 2020

Lol

Just when I was about to pay And register sha

cry

(1) (Reply)

Banks Broad Day Light Robbery / I Need Your Help Nairalanders / Wife, Brothers Of Owner Of Ikoyi Building, Osibona Fight Over Cars, Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.