Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Watch How This Helpless Nigerian Man Cries Uncontrollably After He Was Robbed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch How This Helpless Nigerian Man Cries Uncontrollably After He Was Robbed (767 Views)

How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) / US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How This Helpless Nigerian Man Cries Uncontrollably After He Was Robbed by Fadflo: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
A Young Nigerian man has taken to his IG page to cry out after he got robbed in his home by some armed robbers in Lagos.

As the country continues to fight with the coronavirus pandemic, the crime rate appears to have risen and the young man identified as Yaya Konate recently became a victim of these crimes.

Yaya Konate who was visibly shedding hot tears, revealed that his iPhone was collected alongside N20k cash he had with him.
Sharing the video he wrote ;

“I just got rubbed by some groups of guys in my family house in Lagos Island with gun and cutlass, they pointed gun at me to collect my iPhone and 20k cash at hand they threatened to shoot me an I had to release all I had at hand including my ATM card. people are not even safe in their houses.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g98ETBuPJA8
Re: Watch How This Helpless Nigerian Man Cries Uncontrollably After He Was Robbed by ignis: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Pathetic
Re: Watch How This Helpless Nigerian Man Cries Uncontrollably After He Was Robbed by Gracefulhope: 12:25am On Apr 19, 2020
I wept cry
Re: Watch How This Helpless Nigerian Man Cries Uncontrollably After He Was Robbed by Mightyhaiz: 1:01am On Apr 19, 2020
Looks staged
Re: Watch How This Helpless Nigerian Man Cries Uncontrollably After He Was Robbed by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:58am On Apr 19, 2020
so because of Iphone and 20k you are crying like a lil biitch, while you should be thankful that you are still alive....?!
Iphone can be replaced, so does 20k, your life cant...COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS instead of putting so much value over some BS like Iphone!

as for them tears.... i judgment my reserve!
Re: Watch How This Helpless Nigerian Man Cries Uncontrollably After He Was Robbed by proudevil: 7:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Ode.. don't be ungrateful to your creator.
If they had shot you you won't be making mumu video now.
The gift of life is enough.
Re: Watch How This Helpless Nigerian Man Cries Uncontrollably After He Was Robbed by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2020
U can track them with the iPhone now. Give thanks to God for sparing your life... I think that's much more important.

(1) (Reply)

Again! Another Female Student Raped, Killed In Ibadan / Claim That Warm Water Is Effective In Curing Epilepsy, Others Is FALSE / BREAKING: Ojodu Police Station In Lagos Burnt By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.