Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) (153947 Views)

Court Picks August 29 For Judgement In Abba Kyari’s Extradition Case / Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service / JUST IN!!! Abba Kyari’s Brother Deletes All His Instagram Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by vanunu: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.

My friend you are so dull, somebody made an observation, and asked a simple question, and you are castigating him, this is a serious issue, because of the health of the people around there.

5 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by content208: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

You probably missed this

You are the one not reading my comment with all your mind and brain. Trying doing that again and stop repeating this stupid notion and dumb mindset. There are many people in the north, middlebelt and south who are opposes to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by onadana: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Its due to long death.
Abba Kyari died WEEKS Ago so what do you expect?

Is that even his body?

Kemi olunloyo and mazi Nnamdi Kanu are ready to let us in on this government's dirty secrets if only we listen but unfortunately, most Nigerians are ignorant and enjoys walking about blinfolded.
Too bad!

Long death indeed.The body was not bathed according to Islamic tenets,I guess because of the infectious nature of the corpse.Whether he died recently or 2weeks ago,it doesn't change the fact that he is dead.We all will follow but not yet.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Emotionss: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.

If not for your tribal bigotry you would have noticed that every tribe in nigeria have some people that are happy about his death.

I guess the sacked kano state commissioner is also an igbo man.

We understand the games you people are playing. Trying to make it look the igbos are the only ones happy about his death.

3 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Glare247(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=eruchboy post=88599621]Dont know
Dont care
My own is who's next[/quote
No be u ?
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nairalandnigga(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Stop defending what you are not sure of.

The op is 100% from East.. Why can't you go over his comments?

BTW, we need to ask if Kyari had ever been state Governor, senator or house of reps member in any of the SE states.

Cos me wondering why people from East are celebrating about Kyari's death as if he Kyari had been depriving SE if development.

Go to scan news facebook and read for yourself. That's not a faceless forum [/s]
Yoruba people
I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by majamajic(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Forget this guy, what has the Igbos in Aso rock to start rejoicing about Abbay's death?....

We know the real people celebrating the death of Abbay
Igbos may rejoice because of his bad advice to the presidency but The real people are rejoicing because their son will have a relief at last.....

If Abbay can take some files to London for Buhari to sign during his medical leave when Voce president should have been the one to sign it....

I wonder who is supposed to rejoice over the death of Abbay,.... Whether Igbos or Yorubas...

Nonsense and Yoruba mind game....always appearing good people and pushing the blame on Igbos

Not only that, Abba stood on the way of king of Lagos in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Eteka1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:
Watching a video of how Abba Kyari body was being removed from the casket to be lowered into the grave I notice there was fresh looking blood stains in the casket . RIP Sir .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdoj8_mHvEQ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_INXwvDedW/?igshid=1v1irzkhdxz2m
That is because the disease became critical and required an invasive procedure to try to keep him alive.

It is estimated around 6% of cases become critically ill.

By this point the body is starting to fail and there is a real chance of death.

The problem is the immune system is now spiralling out of control and causing damage throughout the body.

It can lead to septic shock when the blood pressure drops to dangerously low levels and organs stop working properly or fail completely.

Acute respiratory distress syndrome caused by widespread inflammation in the lungs stops the body getting enough oxygen it needs to survive. It can stop the kidneys from cleaning the blood and damage the lining of your intestines.

"The virus sets up such a huge degree of inflammation that you succumb... it becomes multi-organ failure," Dr Bharat Pankhania said.

And if the immune system cannot get on top of the virus, then it will eventually spread to every corner of the body where it can cause even more damage.

Treatment by this stage will be highly invasive and can include ECMO or extra-corporeal membrane oxygenation.

This is essentially an artificial lung that takes blood out of the body through thick tubes, oxygenates it and pumps it back in.

But eventually the damage can reach fatal levels at which organs can no longer keep the body alive.

Culled from; https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/health-51214864

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nairalandnigga(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
I just hope that fake news will not bring down this forum.

Generally the rate at which fake news is flying up & down in this forum couple with hate speech is very alarming. I just pity the owner.

His arrest is imminent if care is not taking.

You hardly identify fake and real news here.

President Buhari
you know the owner better,
Yoruba people as usual

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Glare247(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

Mumu watch the video and stop covering evil, before evil will befall u and ur household.
How is he covering evil? What is wrong with u people ?

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by helinues: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
content208:

You are the one not reading my comment with all your mind and brain. Trying doing that again and stop repeating this stupid notion and dumb mindset. There are many people in the north, middlebelt and south who are opposes to Buhari

I read your comments. Did you read mine?

Facebook is not faceless/nameless like NL

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Mordecai(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

It's tribalists like you that blame the Igbo for every mishap you face.

Even the Kano commissioner that was sacked yesterday was Igbo, abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Emotionss: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
CrimeKsmart:

The hatred you carry around has blocked your eyes from seeing that the pics is photoshopped.

You definitely know it's Photoshopped but you want to continue spreading hatred against a dead man who stands to lose nothing. I pity you people

You should have corrected him by showing and prove the Photoshop to him instead you guys decided to go tribalistic as usual.

We know unna game.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by discusant: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
yyba:
Igbos online miscreants and poor photoshop are like 5 and 6 undecided

By 2023, we shall spit on the face of every Igbo and Yoruba if power remains in the north.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by petitejolie(f): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
essenjack:
he was an occult, his members removed the body part that belongs to them
lol. Dem don come again. How did u know

4 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by ajealadick(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
You father of course, who else?
eruchboy:
Dont know
Dont care
My own is who's next
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by content208: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

I read your comments. Did you read mine?

Facebook is not faceless/nameless like NL

Even is the person is from the east, does that now renders the news unreal? Stop being unreasonable.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Layksaide(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The hatred you carry around has blocked your eyes from seeing that the pics is photoshopped.

You definitely know it's Photoshopped but you want to continue spreading hatred against a dead man who stands to lose nothing. I pity you people

Was the video being "VideoShopped" too?

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Are you a thunderstorm?
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Shut up, watch the video then hide your face in shame since you wont be able to blame ipob for photoshop...when you start thinking about questions like this then your brain will be able to process thngs instead of thinking like you've been brainwashed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
So Oga at the top is dead. Now what?

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by helinues: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
content208:

Even is the person is from the east, does that now renders the news unreal? Stop being unreasonable.

Your argument is lame cos I never made any comments regarding the topics.. Check and see

You see why I said you did not read my comments.. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Litmus: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Chai.

I'm beginning to think I did something really wrong in my past life that made God play a cosmic joke on me by sending me to this shithole contraption of a country.

Imagine what you write about a huge, diverse Nation of approximately 200 million souls; actually, before you utter such, almost demon influenced pronouncements, aren’t you even a little cowed or self-conscious of just how disreputable you may seem in reality to the international community present? Believe me no one is impressed, not even those that wish harm to Nigeria to whom you’d appear a treacherous soul, a character unfit to live in any country because in any worthwhile job or position in society you'd be too much of an unprincipled security liability?
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Atm99(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
yyba:
Igbos online miscreants and poor photoshop are like 5 and 6 undecided
it's not photoshop it is true. Somebody that was there also confirm it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nairalandnigga(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
helinues:

So Buhari is no longer una enemy?

This is delusional at the peak[/s]
Buhari is watching you
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by AngelicBeing: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

Watch the video and keep quiet
Gbam grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Something is definitely wrong somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Rocktation(f): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
But what could possibly be the conspiracy theories behind keeping his death a secret for weeks and then burying a different person? He was only Nigeria's Chief of staff.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by lasisi69(f): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by zona376: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Upon all the billions. Las Las all of us na dust. May God reward him according to his deeds. Rip

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Emotionss: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
helinues:

Stop defending what you are not sure of.

The op is 100% from East.. Why can't you go over his comments?

BTW, we need to ask if Kyari had ever been state Governor, senator or house of reps member in any of the SE states.

Cos me wondering why people from East are celebrating about Kyari's death as if he Kyari had been depriving SE if development.

Go to scan news facebook and read for yourself. That's not a faceless forum

If not for your tribalistic mentality you would have known that every tribe is represented in the people celebrating his death in one way or the other just go to Instagram and Twitter and see for yourself.

But tribalistic people like yourself in this forum will like to shift all the blame to the igbos. While in truth 90% of the people in the east don't know, and certainly don't give a fucck about him.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Ekaka1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Now...you're ticking me off you dimwit bast.ard!!!!.....photoshopped? By who?...or are you just learning to use the word in a sentence? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation / Names Of People Appearing On Nigeria Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.