Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,950,000 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Me And My Wife Fought - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Me And My Wife Fought (2871 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Re; My Wife Fought With My Mum Following A Quarrel. My Own Opinion. / Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And My Wife Fought by babyme1(f): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2011
@Poster i think you'll be more useful in the joke section tongue cool
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by llade(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2011
baby.me:

@Poster i think you'll be more useful in the joke section tongue cool
Thanks. Quite encouraging.
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by llade(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2011
kizoic:

I've been expecting your reply since. . . It's like u just arrived office where u'll have access to "free internet access"
For your information, I don't have anything against your "MULTINATIONAL" Company . . . I hope u know the meaning of a multinational company anyway, because, for me, NNPC is a NATIONAL Oil Company. I have some good friends their and for all I know, these guys are some of the very best brains in this country.
Truth may be bitter and that explains why Remi Babalola was relieved of his duty as Finance Minister (State). Remember what happened to the CBN Governor, Sanusi Lamido when he said the National Assembly is gulps a whopping 25% of our budget.

The fundamental issues here are:
1. I understand it's meant to be a joke, I mean your post and therefore its in a wrong section
2. The guy who responded before you threw in your MULTINATIONAL bulls**t doesn't mean any harm, you only took it personal. You now went too far by mentioning where you are working thereby exposing yourself and NNPC staff to unnecessary risk. Remember you said you are very comfortable in a country where more than 80% live below $1 a day.
3. You don't have to react or respond to everything you read on the internet, talk less of an interactive media like nairaland.
4. Everybody is entitled to their opinion no matter how "St*p*d" it is.
Well this time al av to thank u for ur sanely response.
Am original and a free minded person and so should everybody be even though am conscious of the implications of exposing where I work here. But as u can c a couple of people wrote posts that was quite spiteful. But as for the risk am not really bothered cos am a niger delta youth and I av nothing to fear (Its only a stupid dog that barks b4 an elephant). well I consider NNPC to be a multi national corporation cos we av onshore, offshore and international assets and investments in upstream, mid stream & downstream operations both in nigeria, africa and beyound.
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by IgadtSwag(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ poster,
you are,with all the due respect i can muster for you,a big dumbass.coming here and talking S**t about whr u wrk.and how 'not jobless' u are.Good thing its a public forum and everyone is incognito buh to work whr u claim to work and act like this is very suggestive of the way and manner you got in in the first place(thats if you really work there).Well,cant waste too much muscle on you,buh i'll say this,You may not be jobless buh chasing and taking this forum personal only means you also are not really busy.And FYI,i wrk der too and you know too damn well that we can fish you out unless u have been smart enuf to do this on your BB or somoda fone device.Either way get busy or your sit will just be vacant enuf for these new intakes.
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by kizoic: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2011
llade:

Well this time al av to thank u for your sanely response.
Am original and a free minded person and so should everybody be even though am conscious of the implications of exposing where I work here. But as u can c a couple of people wrote posts that was quite spiteful. But as for the risk am not really bothered cos am a[b] niger delta youth[/b] and I av nothing to fear (Its only a silly dog that barks b4 an elephant). well I consider NNPC to be a multi national corporation cos we av onshore, offshore and international assets and investments in upstream, mid stream & downstream operations both in nigeria, africa and beyound.
Niger Delta. . .
OK! ! ! . . . now you just proved me right.

shocked embarassed
SMFH

IgadtSwag:

@ poster,
you are,with all the due respect i can muster for you,a big dumbass.coming here and talking S**t about whr u wrk.and how 'not jobless' u are.Good thing its a public forum and everyone is incognito buh to work whr u claim to work and act like this is very suggestive of the way and manner you got in in the first place(thats if you really work there).Well,cant waste too much muscle on you,buh i'll say this,You may not be jobless buh chasing and taking this forum personal only means you also are not really busy.And FYI,i wrk der too and you know too damn well that we can fish you out unless u have been smart enuf to do this on your BB or somoda fone device.Either way get busy or your sit will just be vacant enuf for these new intakes.

End of Discussion. . . EOD
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by llade(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2011
IgadtSwag:

@ poster,
I av not insulted anybody in any public forum even here, but its like people like u take pleasure in doing that. Well if u work here and want to fish me out am in Block A which block are u so that we c face to face on monday. And FYI, I got here on MERIT. For the intakes, am praying ma younger ones make it like me on merit also.
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by llade(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2011
I think al try and restrain myself from being joined on issues with people who are always busy insulting others.
But to allow tranquility to rain I think it will be better if we refrain ourselves from insulting others and behave sanely especially in forums like this.
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by becky4real(f): 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2011
@op try not to join issues with people as u said cool, most especially wen ur intention is to make people laugh not frown, i was almost cracking my ribs grin when suddenly every thing changed. cry
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by IgadtSwag(m): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2011
Restraining yourself will do you some good.BTW,not interested in meeting you.Unless of course its work related.I'm in Block D btw!
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by plappville(f): 2:44am On Jan 15, 2011
Plz ooo, u guys shouldn't go and ve war, it hasn't come to that, the topic was funny I hope he move it to the right place so we continue to laugh. grin grin

Poster take it easy, forum no be war field ooo.
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by Wumine(f): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2011
llade:

While this is a public forum does not mean people should cast preposterous aspersions on others. I dont no where u work but am not jobless. If u must know I live in abuja and work in a multinational oil company.

prestoperous asper.what?
E patewo fun omo na ******pa pa papapa pa!*****

@post
pls what was the nature of the fight with your wife and aw did it end? Am more interested in the fight jare! Looooooooool
Re: Me And My Wife Fought by llade(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2011
Wumine:

prestoperous asper.what?
E patewo fun omo na ******pa pa papapa pa!*****

@post
pls what was the nature of the fight with your wife and aw did it end? Am more interested in the fight jare! Looooooooool
I flashed my friend and my wife walked away.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will U Do If Your Daughter Request This ?? / Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun / CLASSIC SHOES FOR MEN. ONLY 42 AND 43 IS AVAILABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.