Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,334 members, 7,974,420 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:22 AM

Searching For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Searching For Her (270 Views)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Her by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Sometimes you hear people saying you can't search for a lady here in this forum or in the internet,because of this or that..as for me i dont believe that,there's someone out there waiting for you,just give it a try and believe she'll connect you..the life of a man when it comes to dating is quite normal but the one of a lady is ain't easy o bros,how many times do you recieve call per day..but check any lady call log you'll be amazed,how many people would stop just to greet you when passing by but ladies recieve more and more of this..sometimes they tend to get scared and confuse of who to go out with..you see them making shakara,but inwardly they're only overwhelm by the number of guys approaching them..let me proceed to why i'm here..my name is ije,i am a dark skin guy,average tall..i'm 26yrs.i'm in search of a lady between 21 to 25 years of age,a honest lady who's ready for a serous union..reach me on ijeomamorrison7@gmail.com (i dont want to expose my number)

(1) (Reply)

Malians Love Part 2 / Which Gender Expressed Heartbreak Better? Battle Of Naija Songs / 10 Memorable Things Couples Should Do Together To Deepen Their Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.