Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

What's The Weirdest Thing To Ever Happen To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weirdest Thing To Ever Happen To You? (2226 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing To Ever Happen To You? by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Numero9:

It's normal. Mothers are more familiar with it.

I did it to my kid bro when he was a toddler.
I still recall how happy I felt seeing him breath freely after sucking all the mucus from his nostrils.

He's a Big Boy now!!!
And I just love that young man pass myself.
Oh wow
Twas actually my kid sis. Lol
I just couldn't stop pondering over it.
Twas disgustingly disgusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing To Ever Happen To You? by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 20, 2020
kennypoka2:

Not weird.. Tell me Supernatural stories.. Weird shit girl
Can't do that here, you know?
You'll need a natural place to commit a natural crime.
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing To Ever Happen To You? by Kingsteve(m): 1:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Ok, I don't know if this is weird enough, but here it goes.
A girl in her early 20's approached me one evening/night, and we ended up having a chit chat and evening workout together.
Yeah, we both live in the same estate.

The weird part...

For some reason, she opened up to me how she was crowned in the river at the age of 10 in her dream.
She said she knows that she's possessed by a marine spirit, after so many incidents that have occured in her life from then till now.

My question...

Why would she choose to reveal such secrets to someone she met for the first time and on the same day?
She even told me that it's only her nom that knows about her spiritual challenges.

Why me?

Is there something in me that attracted her and made her open up to me?
She even went as far as saying that she felt relieved, after sharing her secrets with me, and also asked me not to be afraid of her or use the stories against her.

I'm really curious...

Did I mention...
She's a cutie too!
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing To Ever Happen To You? by exynos(m): 1:31am On Apr 20, 2020
Kingsteve:
A girl in her early 20's approached me one evening/night, and we ended up having a chit chat and evening workout together.

The weird part...

For some reason, she opened up to me how she was crowned in the river at the age of 10 in her dream.
She said she knows that she's possessed by a marine spirit, after so many incidents that have occured in her life from then till now.

My question...

Why would she choose to reveal such secrets to someone she met for the first time and on the same day?
She even told me that it's only her nom that knows about her spiritual challenges.

Why me?

She even went as far as saying that she felt relieved, after sharing her secrets with me, and also asked me not to be afraid of her or use the stories against her.

I'm really curious...

Did I mention...
She's a cutie too!

Becareful bro!

There is always one thing lurking from the dark
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing To Ever Happen To You? by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 20, 2020
kennypoka2:

My logical explanation... There is no evidence of shared dreams.

As for people reporting shared dreams, the most likely cause is the unreliable nature of memory. If you hear a person describe a situation, your own memories will change to resemble what the other person said. This is why police will seperate witnesses and prevent them from talking before their reports are recorded. Dreams are barely remembered and are thus more susceptible to this effect. #Copied

Is it possible that this is what happened?

Just because it hasn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen

I use to have a female roommate who was very open me about the type of dream she has. I on the other hand like to be 100 percent secretive about my dreams

We used to have similar dreams 80 percent of the time and I never got to tell her about it
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing To Ever Happen To You? by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 20, 2020
Kingsteve:

The weird part...

My question...

Why me?

I'm really curious...

Did I mention...
She's a cutie too!

You copied and pasted this
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing To Ever Happen To You? by Kingsteve(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2020
kelvinrhs:

You copied and pasted this
Oh really?
Tell me about it.
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing To Ever Happen To You? by Numero9: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2020
StacyO:
Oh wow Twas actually my kid sis. Lol I just couldn't stop pondering over it. Twas disgustingly disgusting.

Yes it is. If you don't do it.... who will?
In future, I'd do same to my own kids.
But I hope you spit it out after sucking?
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing To Ever Happen To You? by kennypoka2(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
StacyO:

Can't do that here, you know?
You'll need a natural place to commit a natural crime.
I really don't know cheesy please let me know
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing To Ever Happen To You? by kennypoka2(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingsteve:

The weird part...

My question...

Why me?

I'm really curious...

Did I mention...
She's a cutie too!

Is it possible she's playing with you tongue
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing To Ever Happen To You? by kennypoka2(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Just because it hasn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen

I use to have a female roommate who was very open me about the type of dream she has. I on the other hand like to be 100 percent secretive about my dreams

We used to have similar dreams 80 percent of the time and I never got to tell her about it

Why didn't you tell her? And don't you think it's possible your dreams just have fragments of what you have in connection with her because think about it, what's so special about those dreams that you both shared?
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing To Ever Happen To You? by Kingsteve(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
kennypoka2:

Is it possible she's playing with you tongue
If na play, then I really don't know what she intends to achieve.
Besides, it's an expensive joke!
Who would really wanna play with such?
It just doesn't make sense!
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing To Ever Happen To You? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
kennypoka2:

I really don't know cheesy please let me know
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 / Applying Virginity Only To The Female Gender / Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.