Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,414 members, 7,974,680 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:34 AM

Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy (789 Views)

COVID-19: RCCG Pastor Adeboye Gives Fresh Prophecy / Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by Omooba77: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2020
The General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye has predicted a big fire outbreak in the country.

Adeboye, who gave the warning during a live service on Sunday, also alerted Nigerians about impending flood.

The cleric urged Nigerians to clear their gutters and pray God to avert the disaster.

“If you have notice there have been different fire outbreak, we need to pray against fire incident because a big one is on the way.

“Clear your gutters and pray against fire outbreak and flood three is little we can do but pray against flood. I am also praying and he will answer me.”

The 78- year-old further commended Nigeria’s medical team for fighting the coronavirus pandemic. He prayed that God gives them more strength to conquer the virus.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/19/another-disaster-is-coming-adeboye-gives-new-prophecy/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by dayorich: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by Buliwyf: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Baba the scammer. This man has no shame.

He didn't see the fire outbreaks before they happened but now he is seeing fires after a few occurrences. These man just uses sense and trends to predict.

He didn't forsee Coronavirus. It took him unawares that even he had to cancel plans he had made despite that the fraud drinks Agbo Jedi with his god daily. So in order to save face as soon as he saw that countries have started declaring curfews and restricting movement all over the world, he quickly declared that god told him everyone all countries are going on compulsory holiday. Even with that he goofed because not all countries are on lockdown.

That's how he predicted that there will be a new STD the other year. And when the prediction failed his followers started looking for ways to claim that old and already existing diseases like Zika was what he was talking about. Unfortunately for them we showed them proof that Zika is not new.

These charlatans just depend on mass ignorance of their followers. They also rely on the law of large numbers. That's why they make predictions when they have large congregations. If you have over 5000 women in a place there is a tendency for 5 percent of them to be seeking for children. So once you say "There is somebody here looking for the fruit of the womb. God told me to tell you that this time next year you will testify with your baby". That is very likely to happen. Scam cheesy cheesy

Most of the women who give birth these days after years of searching do it with IVF. And they go back later to give testimony in church without mentioning that special case and how advances in science helped them. Yet they will be the first to claim that once science fails their god shows up. Funny that these days it's the other way round. Once the Christian god fails, science shows up. Whether in Coronavirus or barrenness lol.

Pastors are frauds. All of them. No exception.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by Adeyinka12(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2020
God of Thunder where are you, come and strike this man.
Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by Theta1: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Buliwyf:

He didn't see the fire outbreaks before they happened but now he is seeing fires after a few occurrences. These man just uses sense and trends to predict.

Try to watch his prophecies at the beginning of the year.
Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by Omooba77: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2020
Buliwyf:

https://www.nairaland.com/5608130/rccg-prophecies-2020-pastor-e.a
Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by Omooba77: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Adeyinka12:
God of Thunder where are you, come and strike this man.

God will have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by naijaboy756: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Thank you God's servant.

May God avert disasters and have mercy on us His erring children
Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by ignis: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Can there be any disaster worst than Coronavirus ?

We have seen the worst
Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by Buliwyf: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2020
Omooba77:

https://www.nairaland.com/5608130/rccg-prophecies-2020-pastor-e.a

Whats this nonsense you are replying me with? Lol. Ogbeni tell me what is spectacular there.

Let's revisit this nonsense by the end of the year. I will like to see how many earthquakes happened where it hasn't happened before and how many dormant volcanoes erupted. Also be aware that any volcanoes already predicted by scientists to erupt before your pastor did doesn't count. You guys can only scam yourselves in that church lol.

I don't want to hear any unspecific nonsense about fire and flood. Your pastor is a scammer and it was because fire ravaged Australia last year that he included fire in his prophecies. He should have been specific about the country and place lol. So what you just did is confirm what I said about your Baba looking at trends to predict.

2 Likes

Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:
Can there be any disaster worst than Coronavirus ?

We have seen the worst

Even the coronavirus in movies isnt the worst. Since all wetin we dey watch for film don dey become real.

Black man becoming POTUS
Illnesses like Covid-19, HIV, recession of economy ETC

Now na ZOMBIE mode we dey go. That would be d worst.
We have seen the movies, e remain real life.

I mean am. No joke
Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by digicreator: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2020
What the heck?

How would you like to have instant access to thousands of dollars worth of highly rated private label rights digital products and resale rights products?

BENEFITS...
- You can sell these products over, and over again ... as many times as you like!
- You keep 100% of the money! You pay nothing!
- Hot new products are added every single week (even Holiday weeks!)
- The products added to the member's area are new ... not old outdated junk!
- Get instant access to new products as they become available.
- Build yourself an online empire with many different products.
- Save yourself hundreds of dollars ... never again will you have to pay for resale rights!
- Create multiple income streams ... never again will you have to rely on just one product for income!

Join our private facebook membership group for N1,000 only to get access to thousands of highly rated digital products today. Click Here to join.

Kreate1000 PLR Network.
60 Owolabi Avenue,
Ago Palace Way,
Okota - Lagos.
Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by Omooba77: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Buliwyf:

Whats this nonsense you are replying me with? Lol. Ogbeni tell me what is spectacular there.

This is going to be a year of series of joy because it is going to be a year of series of victories. By implication, it means it will be a year of series of battles but you will win, because #TheBattleIsNotYours.

-INTERNATIONAL:
This year unless you pray very hard, it is going to behave like a child that is having convulsion; Earthquakes and volcanoes that have been dormant for years will erupt, the reason is due to SIN. SIN is becoming more rampant.

There will also be change of governments all over the world, some of the changes will be peaceful, and some will not.

GOD says: This new year, He will answer prayers

*A GLIMPSE ABOUT WHAT GOD IS SAYING ABOUT THE NEW YEAR 2020 BY PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE (GENERAL OVERSEER WORLDWIDE, RCCG).*

*1. FOR EVERY INDIVIDUAL CHRISTIANS*

... Particularly those of you who are Members of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

This Year (2020) is going to be *A YEAR OF SERIES OF JOYS*.

The reason is that it is going to be a Year of "Series of Victories".

Now by implications, it means that it will be a Year of "Series of Battles".

... But you will WIN!

*And that is why He asked me to tell you in advance that "The Battle is Not Yours".*

... It will be Victories after Victories; Shout of Joy after shout of Joy.

Let me just leave it like that.

2. *The others particularly for those of you who are Members of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG); your Pastors will be telling you.*

*3. INTERNATIONAL SCENE (INCLUDING NIGERIA)*

On the International Scene and we are going to rope Nigeria with the International Scene because there are some People who are waiting for what we will say concerning Nigeria - Nigeria is part of the world ok!

*The Earth this Year (2020) unless we Pray very hard is going to behave like a child that is having CONVULSION.*

... Earthquakes in many Places that it has never happened before and that is one of the reason that you should Pray for Nigeria.

Volcanoes that has been dormant for years erupting.

If you look at the Prophesies for Year 2019 for the International Scene; I gave it to you as a Bible Passage - Two (2) Bible Passages - You will see Fire and Flood.

*But the Lord said that whatever we have seen last Year (2019) is nothing compared with what is Coming in Year (2020).*

Except His children will Pray so that His Healing Hands can be upon the Nations of the world.

*... And the reason is that SIN is becoming far, far more rampant than before. Things that in the Past will not even be mentioned is now being celebrated and God is Angry.*

But if we should Pray and which is one of the reason that we should Evangelise rapidly, God will Help.

*This Year; there will be CHANGES of Governments all over the world in many Places.*

Some of the Changes will be Peaceful while some will not be Peaceful.
Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by Faithful4real(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Buliwyf:

This is where you are wrong he gave the prophecy before 2019. Guy use your sense.
Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by jchioma: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2020
All these generic and pluralised prophecies.
We are waiting. Nigerians may becoming wiser now.
Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by Faithful4real(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Buliwyf:

Let's revisit this nonsense by the end of the year. I will like to see how many earthquakes happened where it hasn't happened before and how many dormant volcanoes erupted. Also be aware that any volcanoes already predicted by scientists to erupt before your pastor did doesn't count. You guys can only scam yourselves in that church lol.

I don't want to hear any unspecific nonsense about fire and flood. Your pastor is a scammer and it was because fire ravaged Australia last year that he included fire in his prophecies. He should have been specific about the country and place lol. So what you just did is confirm what I said about your Baba looking at trends to predict.

List of earthquake that happened this year
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_earthquakes_in_2020&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjkucbdnvToAhVBLewKHdk4DnwQFjAAegQIDhAB&usg=AOvVaw1OlMOtiohdIbAIFPjhUp6-
Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by Adeyinka12(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Omooba77:

God will have mercy on you
And you too oooo
Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by Buliwyf: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Faithful4real:

This is where you are wrong he gave the prophecy before 2019. Guy use your sense.

Who is this clown? He gave the prophecy before 2019? Lol.

Which year has fire and flood not been happening in Nigeria lol? Even Suleiman the Otobo used to use fire prophecy before. I would have advised you to use your sense too but you obviously lack one. I said he should have been specific.

2 Likes

Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by Buliwyf: 11:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Faithful4real:

List of earthquake that happened this year
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_earthquakes_in_2020&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjkucbdnvToAhVBLewKHdk4DnwQFjAAegQIDhAB&usg=AOvVaw1OlMOtiohdIbAIFPjhUp6-

You are not only a clown you also lack comprehension skills. Please read again and tell me which country the earthquake or volcano hasn't happened before lol. This one no even dey try. I am waiting for people with sense to quote me.

1 Like

Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by Omooba77: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2020
Adeyinka12:
And you too oooo
Amen
Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by kingxsamz(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lol, I didn't know fire and floods don't usually occur in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by CodeTemplar: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
hmmm... God is our strength.
Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by Seun(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
If he didn’t predict the Coronavirus, he is definitely not a prophet.
If he could see the future he would surely have seen the virus that would shut down even the greatest countries in the world.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by Plolly(f): 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Seun:
If he didn’t predict the Coronavirus, he is definitely
not a prophet. If he could see the future he would surely have seen a virus that would shut down the greatest countries in the world.
Oga abeg do giveaway for me nah please
Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Seun:
not a prophet. If he could see the future he would surely have seen a virus that would shut down the greatest countries in the world.

Shut down the whole world even.
Charlatans.
Re: Another Disaster Is Coming – Adeboye Gives New Prophecy by CodeTemplar: 1:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Seun:
not a prophet. If he could see the future he would surely have seen the virus that would shut down even the greatest countries in the world.
Prophets don't dictate what they see. The Spirit moves as He wills. People have mistaken prophets for babalawos.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Origin Of Man (how We Got Here ) / My Thoughts About Christainity / Do You Know Eve Was Not The First Woman On Earth As We Were Told?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.