Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,897 members, 7,915,616 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:58 AM

I Want To Fight "CORONA VIRUS" Where Can I Find The Idiot? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Fight "CORONA VIRUS" Where Can I Find The Idiot? (584 Views)

See The Machine Kano State Use To Fight Corona Other State Don't Have(video) / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / Checkout The World Class Hospital China Built In 10 Days- To Fight Corona-virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Fight "CORONA VIRUS" Where Can I Find The Idiot? by Kingkzee(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2020
I want to fight

1 Share

Re: I Want To Fight "CORONA VIRUS" Where Can I Find The Idiot? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Go to Abuja and locate Abba Kyari’s graveyard. Exhume the corpse, there exist corona virus. Fight it anyhow you want.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Fight "CORONA VIRUS" Where Can I Find The Idiot? by Oluromantic: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2020
You resemble person weh get am sef

1 Like

Re: I Want To Fight "CORONA VIRUS" Where Can I Find The Idiot? by susan254: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2020
Nawa to corona virus smiley smiley smiley

watch our blog for more comedy video link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILVOq0aLW8c

Re: I Want To Fight "CORONA VIRUS" Where Can I Find The Idiot? by Ghenisean(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2020
This is what happens when you mistakenly teach someone graphics and whatever it is. angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Fight "CORONA VIRUS" Where Can I Find The Idiot? by Kingkzee(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Go to Abuja and locate Abba Kyari’s graveyard. Exhume the corpse, there exist corona virus. Fight it anyhow you want.
Okay, address
Re: I Want To Fight "CORONA VIRUS" Where Can I Find The Idiot? by Kingkzee(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ghenisean:
This is what happens when you mistakenly teach someone graphics and whatever it is. angry grin grin
I am boss on my own
Re: I Want To Fight "CORONA VIRUS" Where Can I Find The Idiot? by Kingkzee(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oluromantic:
You resemble person weh get am sef
Really?
Re: I Want To Fight "CORONA VIRUS" Where Can I Find The Idiot? by sugacoatedmouth(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hungry looking head on a healthy body

Photokiosk gone wrong
Re: I Want To Fight "CORONA VIRUS" Where Can I Find The Idiot? by Kingkzee(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:

Photokiosk gone wrong
Illiteracy is stinking all over you, fool
Re: I Want To Fight "CORONA VIRUS" Where Can I Find The Idiot? by Kingkzee(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:

Photokiosk gone wrong
Illiteracy is stinking all over you
Re: I Want To Fight "CORONA VIRUS" Where Can I Find The Idiot? by Ghenisean(m): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kingkzee:

I am boss on my own

Eehnn,I gree but at least you were taught by someone naaaaa undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry angry wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

What Can 5k Do For You Today. / Cosmetic Surgeon Anu Accuses LUTH Of Killing Beauty Queen She Was Accused Of Kil / Destiny Etiko Top 7 Craziest Tik Tok Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.