Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,751 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) (85884 Views)

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / 10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World(photos) / Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
konkonbilo:
cry See the way other govt are open to the death or cases of COVID19 victims but ours here in Nigeria na only number dem just de give us like say na baba ijebu or 2 sure dem de play. The way there reported Abba kyari's and showed us pictures we want to see others too like that unless it is scam. Other countries are open to their citizens about the death, numbers of people that contracted the cases, very serious cases, tests and other statistics with evidence, but here the case is different. If you ask questions now people will tell you to go to yaba to go confirm and we're here in naija seeing how things are going in other countries with us going to their hospital or their country to confirm. Atleast Explorers have been giving us information and pictures of different cases in other countries back to back. This is what we Nigerians want to see unless there are hiding the truth from us. May God see us through Covid19 and our government.

Evidence like what? Faces of the patients, their names or their home addresses? I watch BBC and Aljazeera all the time, didn't see much evidence other than pictures of doctors in their protective gears.
The best you could is to tell your media houses in Nigeria to visit isolation centers and broadcast whatever they could to you
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by silverkings: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ishilove:
May we never get to this stage in Nigeria
This is my prayer! I am wowed by the level of unbelief in Nigeria oo. I am afraid

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by heysquare(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Northern Muslims are disgrace to Muslims in Nigeria and Africa

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is getting serious...the USA just recorded over 1700 deaths in one day.In SA the death toll is over 50.
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
favour32:
Many wey go tafia for Abba Kyari burial without PPE go spread this covid19 well well for Abuja.
Dat yeye brainless man nai worse pass wey pull him own as if e dey pull socks.
What of the poor grave diggers without anything and you know the kind of populated community where such people live
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Airoflaw(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigeria still think dis is joke.. We neva learn

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mpanyi:

You got it wrong. Religion has nothing to do with it. It's only that knows what you understand by religion. It also depends on which religion you meant.
Story story
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is where we need our PASTORS to pray and perform miracles and not all the noise they disturb with about DUES.

I don't want to see them performing miracle after now ooo

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Airoflaw:
Nigeria still think dis is joke.. We neva learn
Honestly
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
silverkings:
go to yaba and see them. hug them before leaving
why won't you say that? but you're here seeing different threads from OP showing pictures of victims of Covid19 from other countries in hospitals or showing Graves of the dead or how there are been buried.. The govt take us for granted because we don't ask questions, there are not open, that's why there can just tell us any figure there like because no one will question them.
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
JaceBlaze:
This is getting serious...the USA just recorded over 1700 deaths in one day.In SA the death toll is over 50.
US had recorded 2000 deaths per day sometime in the past
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Numero9: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
doggedfighter:
Africans are still making excuses for god . Corona shamed religion
Ahhh!!!
You noticed it too?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Christmasdon:
THIS PEOPLE THAT ARE DYING THE MONEY THEY LEFT IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNT WHO WILL NA EAT IT. NA QUESTION I BE WON ASK,?

You have asked a very big question.
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Jarus(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Rich4god:
Do you know how many people in Kano that have the notion that Muslims can't die from this virus when it started hitting Italy and Spain. One right there in our office said, "ai mu musulumi ne, Corona ba ya kama mu"

That they are Muslims, Corona doesn't infect them.

You said what many Kano Muslims said, not what Islam said.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by gaiusolayinka: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
This trend shows the futility of man's pursuit and the occurrence of grief to all men.

May their souls rest in peace. Amen
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Jarus(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Rich4god:
Do you know how many people in Kano that have the notion that Muslims can't die from this virus when it started hitting Italy and Spain. One right there in our office said, "ai mu musulumi ne, Corona ba ya kama mu"

That they are Muslims, Corona doesn't infect them.

By the way, I doubt it. Why most Hausa Muslims are not afraid of corona is the same reason they are hardly afraid to die. Their argument is usually, there is nothing to fear in corona because we will all die anyway, not because they believe Islam says they will not have corona.

Hausa Muslims, especially poor ones, are generally hardly afraid of death - whether from riot or corona. They hardly take life very seriously.

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Miner13: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

I can only see why you are backward, unsuccessful and depressed
if you oppose that.definitely that's not kyari corpse
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
maasoap:

Evidence like what? Faces of the patients, their names or their home addresses? I watch BBC and Aljazeera all the time, didn't see much evidence other than pictures of doctors in their protective gears.
The best you could is to tell your media houses in Nigeria to visit isolation centers and broadcast whatever they could to you
And you think those media houses have not been trying to get pictures or videos.. Because of the lies and corrupt practices been done by the govt officials that's why we aren't seeing nothing.. Atleast from this tread you could see the way things are done yet there could show us only that of Abba kyari, why not show us other or a picture of them been buried since information minister said the corpse can't be handed to their families.. That it will be handed by the govt. You only see numbers flying up and down without names, no pictures of how there where buried. And you think there aren't hiding something.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by elchapoo: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
I wondering things are still different all over Africa. am not praying for the worst though.
Since Egypt's, South Africa index case even Nigeria,things have not gone out of control compare to that of Ecuador Where people are dying in their houses and being placed outside for proper evacuation.
Even in Italy,how their confirmed cases and death rate turns out too bad within a month is surprising.
I know UN WHO and some Elites around the world are gonna be disappointed with their prediction toward Africa as of this mid April .I pray the will continue to be..
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Rich4god(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Jarus:

By the way, I doubt it. Why most Hausa Muslims are not afraid of corona is the same reason they are hardly afraid to die. Their argument is usually, there is nothing to fear in corona because we will all die anyway, not because they believe Islam says they will not have corona.
I leave in Kano, and where I work, I come in contact with lots of people. Just that there are something I wouldn't want to say here. But those guys u see claiming that Corona can't affect them. Some one told them so.

They person even told them that the virus was hitting US and western Europe hard cos of the evils they have committed to Muslims in the middle East.

We all know that is not the teaching of Islam. But the preachers twist everything and it end up messing the mind of the followers.

Same way a pastor will tell his followers to put on one yellow vest that it will serve as bullet proof. Their followers will now believe the pastor and then refuse to take precautions.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by smokeyupu(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
We'll never learn..... Even after they removed the body from the box showing clear bloodstains , it was collected by several un-gloved hands and dragged behind spectators.
Everyone at that burial must be quarantined in order to curtail the spread.
There's also a video online which shows a man in kaftan who was one of the persons who removed the corpse for burial removing and walking away from the PPE he just used. It was supposed to be destroyed.
UNBELIEVABLE!
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Dollabiz: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ye
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by ShenTeh(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Jarus:

Hausa Muslims, especially poor ones, are generally hardly afraid of death - whether from riot or corona. They hardly take life very seriously.

Very true. A belief that has become the hallmark of Nigerian leadership.

This is why we don't value life as a people. That culture has been transfered to governance and from governance to the populace.
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Sultty(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Bubu u have a call

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
NeeKlaus:

Honestly, if the UN doesn't institute a case against China in the ICJ when this is all over, then it will be a big disappointment. A very shameful thing.

Because wtf is this?? The entire world is on standstill because of one nation. Thousands have died, because of one country and it's still increasing every day.

If the UN doesn't do something, they will just be a very big embarrassment.
China is Evil Coronavirus just showcase how deadly and evil they are
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

Touching grin grin look again they were almost hugging the corpse grin grin
Too bad and cases are rising everyday
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by pacespot(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
USA alone has recorded almost 40,000 deaths and the pandemic is not nearing the peak yet. RIP
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Emotionss: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Numero9:
Truth be told mehn ..... Religion failed us completely!!!!!

Did the Bible tell that you will not die ?

Did the Bible also tell you how you're going to die ?

Didn't the book of Revelations warned us about this things ? And what did we do about that information ?

Instead of us to repent of our ways and ask for God mercies and Forgiveness, people like you keep blaming God for man wickedness.
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by ojaysam25(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
but here in Nigeria the elite are above the law,rules or regulations.
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by ufanette: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
God is too helpful to us here in Nigeria not minding our iniquity
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by Enosa1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

This your divine intervention when are we seeing it grin grin grin grin
When the celestial decides to pardon the foolishness of the terrestrial.
Re: COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

I can only see why you are backward, unsuccessful and depressed
His right and STFU...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World’s First Successful Head Transplant Operation: Man’s Head Cut Off / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.