Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,671 members, 7,926,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 04:40 AM

"Nobody Treats You Better Than The Guy You Don't Wanna Be With" - Cuppy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nobody Treats You Better Than The Guy You Don't Wanna Be With" - Cuppy (936 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / When Your New Girl-friend Treats You Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nobody Treats You Better Than The Guy You Don't Wanna Be With" - Cuppy by Dailyhappenings: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
The Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy has gone to her official social media page to tell about the kind of guys that treats you best.

She wrote...

"Nobody Treats you better than the guy you DONT want to be with!"

SEE REACTIONS:
https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/nobody-treats-you-better-than-guy-you.html

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Treats You Better Than The Guy You Don't Wanna Be With" - Cuppy by FINESHIRT(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Some elements of truth in it.
Re: "Nobody Treats You Better Than The Guy You Don't Wanna Be With" - Cuppy by kurupt1: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
She should free Anthony Joshua jor.Why is the girl overreaching sef
She should look for one loyal guy in SW
Re: "Nobody Treats You Better Than The Guy You Don't Wanna Be With" - Cuppy by Omoluabi16(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Totally correct. Big irony of life.
Re: "Nobody Treats You Better Than The Guy You Don't Wanna Be With" - Cuppy by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
I heard that guys in Epe eat rats.

The small rats.

I'm not sure..
Re: "Nobody Treats You Better Than The Guy You Don't Wanna Be With" - Cuppy by Shellsploit: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

A Cryptocurreny relationship
Re: "Nobody Treats You Better Than The Guy You Don't Wanna Be With" - Cuppy by gasparpisciotta: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
That is the irony of life. That is why economists separated ‘needs’ and ‘want’...
Does PMB need a second term NO, but does he want it, YES. Now see what is happening..what am I typing sef? Abeg o na so I understand wetin cuppy Dey talk o, make una no vex.

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Treats You Better Than The Guy You Don't Wanna Be With" - Cuppy by Ekakamba: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2020

This one na Sure Odds. Ba karya!

She talked from experiences. grin tongue
Re: "Nobody Treats You Better Than The Guy You Don't Wanna Be With" - Cuppy by Harllaby: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nobody Treats you better than the LADY you don't want to be with
Re: "Nobody Treats You Better Than The Guy You Don't Wanna Be With" - Cuppy by lilfort(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
did she jxt say the truth

(1) (Reply)

Love Has Always Been Selfish. / Does an Ankle bracelet Or Anklet Signify Promiscuity?All You Need To Know / Bbnaija: “brighto Is A Good Kisser” – Wathoni Confesses To Vee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.