Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,402 members, 7,964,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:15 PM

Lawyers In The House - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lawyers In The House (3618 Views)

Lawyers Advise Women To Drop Maiden Name After Marriage / Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lawyers In The House by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Benevento:
Acme45 please don't listen to those telling you to be patient.

Please you're getting older, do the needful.

I don't think I can find myself in your situation, but if I were to be in you current predicament... This is what I will do.

I will divorce her straight away, don't listen to the those telling you to go for adoption or one useless IVF ABI surrogacy.

Nothing beats having your own kids by yourself ( I mean cumming inside your own woman). Please act fast, time is going.

I prefers being childless forever to going for adoption or one useless surrogacy.

And better still why not give one girl Belle if you're afraid to send her away.

Do you want to be 50year old and your kids be saying Daddy I want to buy gum I want to buy goody goody?

At 50 you should be saying THAT'S MY FIRST BORN, HE'S DOING HIS MASTERS NOW..... THAT'S MY SECOND BORN, HE PLAYS FOR MANCHESTER UNITED"

please act very fast, she did not only lie but she failed to give you the major significance of marriage (Child)... Bro she's fvcking barren, do something.

Too harsh bro
Re: Lawyers In The House by teresafaith: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
I'll advice you to be careful, once a woman sense your desperation for a child, she might pin a bastard on you. I'm not saying you should forgive your wife I'm just advising you to shine your eyes and so as not fall from fry pan to fire
Re: Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
teresafaith:
I'll advice you to be careful, once a woman sense your desperation for a child, she might pin a bastard on you. I'm not saying you should forgive your wife I'm just advising you to shine your eyes and so as not fall from fry pan to fire
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unbreakable Children Educational Ipad/tablet (bebe B88) In Port Harcourt. / My Mum's Use Of Words..please Advice. / I Nid Urgent Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.