Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,171 members, 7,903,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

New Educational Youtube Channel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Educational Youtube Channel (148 Views)

Nengi, Itel Donates Libraries, Educational Materials To Schools In Lagos / Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign / Beauty Queen Fabian Cindy Carries Out Educational Project In Rivers School(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Educational Youtube Channel by Ade1bowale(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hello guys I just created a new YouTube channel, and I'll be teaching you allot in that channel, I'll like you to always add a comment about what you'll like me to be posting on it so that I can make a video about it.please endeavor to subscribe to it so as not to miss any of my videos.

Follow this link to check out the channel and please make sure you subscribe, subscription is free so try as much as possible to subscribe so that as you are watching that funny videos you'll also be watching educational once,especially in this isolation period.

I will be posting things that I think you need to know, the name of the Channel is
GideonTutorials

And this is the link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ3SfQ3YqWxPZStbnah9F3Q

(1) (Reply)

Buy MTN Airtime At 85% Whatsapp http:///2348109319667 / Covid-19 And Human Rights. Stay Informed / The Importance Of Competent Leaders: Lay Your Complaints Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.