Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,152 members, 7,916,376 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:01 PM

Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation (71986 Views)

Meet The Crying Man Whose Viral Picture Is Widely Used On Social Media / Funny Pallbearers Dancing To Astronomia Fail Compilation #5 / Meet The Darkest Baby In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by Makavelli25: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
IYANGBALI:
Make we talk true, this work go fit seun and lalasticlala. Mynd44 abi I lie?
12 years ban loading

1 Like

Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by Staro: 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
IME1:
sad it's not dignifying to dance, make comedy or fun of burials, caskets or corpses

Even in death there is dignity of the person.

I don't support the sumersaulting intrigues of some pall bearers, but I blame the family members who can't caution them.
If you want to laugh, laugh at the chat below

They started throwing my dad upside and down and my mum rushed them to stop doing that to
her late husband

1 Like

Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by OdefaGirl(f): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
glimpse33:
They have been standing outside my window for close to 2 weeks now.

I don't know what to do. cry

You are mad grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by Shepherdd(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
IME1:
sad it's not dignifying to dance, make comedy or fun of burials, caskets or corpses

Even in death there is dignity of the person.

I don't support the sumersaulting intrigues of some pall bearers, but I blame the family members who can't caution them.
If you want to laugh, laugh at the chat below

Actually those families in the video requested it (I saw an interview of one the family member i think on bbc news africa)., The band in particular is known for their stunt and all.
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by mema900: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
McBrooklyn:
These guys don blow fr sha.. God don really bless they hustle grin

Omoh this life sef.. grin

Blow how?
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by bamasite2: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
When your time comes, your clock works even without battery!

TO HELP EASE THE LOCK-DOWN, I GIVE A GUARANTEE FOR EVERY WOMAN THAT GETS MY LATEST SIMULATOR-VIBRATOR. YOU MUST GET AN AMAZING ORGASM OR YOUR MONEY BACK

Delivery available in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. Zero seven zero three 4554516

https://www.nairaland.com/5790553/female-orgasm-today-money-back
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by dazzlingd(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
The men of the year....

MVP of the world...

Astronmina
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by Vulcan24(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Death dealers....

Regards to the Undertaker

they respect the dead and made their homeward bound glorious

whisper their names with fear

lock your doors tonight ....the morbid men roams
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by Urchman200: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
I thought APAMS started this?
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by Donbabaj: 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
I watched a detailed documentary of this Ghanian undertakers on one of the international stations can't remember though but quite interesting to know that it was Nigerians that brought these guys to limelight through social media.

Nigeria is a blessed country, its people and resources are all blessed if not for its greedy Leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by IamHonourable1: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
glimpse33:

Bro please can you link me up with someone who can give me video and picture editing tutorials just as this one? I'm in PH,08031502139
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by Vicyace: 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Where were they when we needed them for Kyari?

Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by olax02(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
1stola:

Someone said bubu should pick up the call grin grin grin grin grin
Bubu still dey milk Aso rock...so for now na miss call..
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
They are Vultures on the look out of the leftovers angry
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by DaddyMorenike: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please who knows how I can get the instrumental they use in those videos..
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by zeuss: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
glimpse33:

They want to dance with you.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by 9jaRealist: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
glimpse33:

Selfish man...
Abegi quench, and let them dance for us. grin grin grin
>

1 Like

Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by Austeeenxx: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
If you can see them, na you sabi o.

Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by dwisedgreat: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
glimpse33:

May God have mercy on you. Hope you know the meaning of what you’re saying sha?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Am I the only one who doesn't know them
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by mechanics(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nawa o, funny business.
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by Austeeenxx: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Another one.

Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by FuckDaMods: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
DaddyMorenike:

Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by stieyven(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
glimpse33:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by IYANGBALI: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Makavelli25:
12 years ban loading
make it 30
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by anthropizzy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
This shows that there is dignity in labour. God bless them.

Am proud of them.
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by kid7soccer(m): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
glimpse33:

u go soon die no worry grin
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by LooseCanon(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
DaddyMorenike:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxZ33MzDHAQ
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by kending: 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kenyans
oluwasegun007:
Is it true they are Ghanians??
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by Digmygold: 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
blackboy:
I doubt. The man in front too fat.

Corona holiday could make that happen.
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by oluwasegun007(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
kending:
Kenyans

Ok
Re: Meet The Dancing Pallbearers Who Have Become An Online Sensation by supercase1(m): 12:36am On Apr 20, 2020
glimpse33:

Na die remain 4 u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana-Must-Go Room: When You Decide To Go For Made In Nigeria Products (photo) / When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel / When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.