Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,805 members, 7,882,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

Sugar Daddy Got Me An Iphone 11 Pro Max - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sugar Daddy Got Me An Iphone 11 Pro Max (589 Views)

For People Who Genuinely Want To Be Connected To Sugar Daddy And Sugar Mummy / How Do I Get Rich Sugar Daddy Whatsapp Numbers In Nigeria.? / Sugar Mummy/ Daddy Hook Ups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Daddy Got Me An Iphone 11 Pro Max by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
I've been looking everywhere for sugar daddy, Instagram, Facebook...everywhere then my babe told me about this woman that arranges hook ups .... I now called the woman and she asked for 10k, I laughed ehn thinking it was a scam. I even called my friend and was angry, just for her to send me the the money, asking me to register then pay her after the hook up. I did then I received a call 20 mins later or there about asking for my location and where I want to meet. I told him and he even sent me transport money to come there oh, imagine. On getting there it was a old guy probably in his early 60s and he didn't even last for 5 minutes and I got a whooping 650k, help me and celebrate oh!!!... come and partake in my Blessing, this corona period where everywhere dey I'm buying 11 pro max.. the only disadvantage is that I can't get any hook up till next month

Re: Sugar Daddy Got Me An Iphone 11 Pro Max by hgnbello(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chai.. U Will Enjoy Dis Lockdown Well Oh, Cm Bless Me Too Nah,

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy Got Me An Iphone 11 Pro Max by Taeewo(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
He will use the 650k to get x100...Its called RENEW.

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy Got Me An Iphone 11 Pro Max by Iamlawal(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Badbaby123:
I've been looking everywhere for sugar daddy, Instagram, Facebook...everywhere then my babe told me about this woman that arranges hook ups .... I now called the woman and she asked for 10k, I laughed ehn thinking it was a scam. I even called my friend and was angry, just for her to send me the the money, asking me to register then pay her after the hook up. I did then I received a call 20 mins later or there about asking for my location and where I want to meet. I told him and he even sent me transport money to come there oh, imagine. On getting there it was a old guy probably in his early 60s and he didn't even last for 5 minutes and I got a whooping 650k, help me and celebrate oh!!!... come and partake in my Blessing, this corona period where everywhere dey I'm buying 11 pro max.. the only disadvantage is that I can't get any hook up till next month

Y
O
U

A
R
E

M
A
D

P
H
Y
S
I
C
A
L
L
Y

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy Got Me An Iphone 11 Pro Max by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
hgnbello:
Chai.. U Will Enjoy Dis Lockdown Well Oh,
Cm Bless Me Too Nah,

How just let me know and I will asap
Re: Sugar Daddy Got Me An Iphone 11 Pro Max by hgnbello(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Badbaby123:

How just let me know and I will asap
Shld I Send My Accnt Numba? Anytin Dat Cn Provide Food.
Re: Sugar Daddy Got Me An Iphone 11 Pro Max by hgnbello(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
bigGBOLA:
someone is throwing format so that you will ask for the person she paid 10k so u can be linked and u are here asking the guyman to ddrop your akant cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lolz �

Assume u dnt know nah �
Lets play along la �
Re: Sugar Daddy Got Me An Iphone 11 Pro Max by xenastar(f): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pure lies!

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Group For Matured Guys And Ladies / Ladies Do You Need Big Fat Cucumber / I'm Bored And I Really Need To Chat To Someone Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.