Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,974 members, 7,931,375 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 12:43 AM

30 Amazing Useful And Fun Websites You Never Knew Existed - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 30 Amazing Useful And Fun Websites You Never Knew Existed (608 Views)

Which Of These Insect Would You Wish Never Existed / 5 Incredibly Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier (2020) / Top 15 Cool Google Secrets & Tricks You Never Knew Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Amazing Useful And Fun Websites You Never Knew Existed by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
There are some fun websites you never knew existed on the web.

Here are the 30 useful and fun websites you never knew existed.

1. How Many People Are In Space Right Now?

howmanypeopleareinspacerightnow.com

Ever wonder how many people are exploring the cosmos above at any given moment? WONDER NO LONGER. Check it out here.

2. The True Size

thetruesize.com

Put in the name of a country and The True Size will show you exactly how big that country is in comparison to others. It’s fascinating. And, yeah, Alaska is big as hell.

3. What The Bleep Should I Make For Dinner?

whatthefuckshouldimakefordinner.com

Ever wondered what you should make for dinner and also wanted to be yelled at while finding out? Wonder no longer here.

4. Flight Radar

flightradar24.com

See every plane that’s in the sky at any given anytime. It’s astonishing. TECHNOLOGY! Check it out here.

5. Death By Caffeine

caffeineinformer.com

Every had way too much caffeine and felt like you were one with the universe/on the verge of certain death? This website is for you. Calculate how much of any given caffeinated bevvy it’ll take to kill you. Check it out here.

6. Do Nothing For 2 Minutes

donothingfor2minutes.com

Think you can put down your phone and relax for two whole minutes? Give it a try here.

7. Is It Christmas?

isitchristmas.com

This website is only good one day of the year. It’s perfect. Check it out here.

8. Random Name Generator

behindthename.com

In need of a pseudonym? Trying to come up with a name for your created video game character? On the run from the cops? This site has you covered. Check it out here.

9. Tiii.me

tiii.me

“If I start RIGHT now, I wonder how long it’ll take for me to watch this entire show.” We’ve all had that thought. Well, think no longer. Tiii.me tells you exactly how long that binge will take. Binge responsibly here.

10. Wireless Passwords From Airports And Lounges Around The World

google.com

Can you guess what this site provides? Never be without wifi while traveling again. Check it out here.

11. You’re Getting Old!

you.regettingold.com

Time, what a concept. This website puts into context exactly how long you’ve been shuffling down this mortal coil — days, minutes, you name it. It’s some fascinating and truly terrifying stuff. Check it out here.

12. Is It Dark Outside?

isitdarkoutside.com

Ever been too lazy to look out the window? Well, this site is for you. No longer will we have to glance to the left or the right. Check it out here.

13. Drench

flashbynight.com

Another fun little game to kill time. Check it out here.

14. Have I Been Pwned?

haveibeenpwned.com

Enter your email and find out if its been compromised. Find the truth here.

15. My Fridge Food

myfridgefood.com

Got a bunch of random food in your fridge and have absolutely no idea what to do with it? Stop your fretting. Fret no longer. Fridge Food has you covered. Just click what you’ve got in your kitchen and it’ll suggest a meal you can make. Pop Tarts scampy, anyone? Check it out here.

16. Find The Invisible Cow

findtheinvisiblecow.com

A fun little time waster that features America’s finest past time: finding invisible cows. Check it out here.

17. Cost Of Living Comparison

numbeo.com

Thinking of moving across the country or even across the world? Find out how much you’re losing on rent and so much more each month with this handy site. Check it out here.

18. Radio Garden

radio.garde

Spin the globe and listen to radio stations from all over the world. Might I suggest Kayseri, Turkey? Listen here.

19. Down For Everyone Or Just Me?

downforeveryoneorjustme.co

downforeveryoneorjustme.com

Bad internet connection? Enter a website your wack-ass computer can’t seem to reach and see if it’s just you or the website. Check it out here.

20. How Long To Read?

howlongtoreadthis.com

Ever look at a book and think, “Damn. Look at all those pages.” Well, be intimidated no longer. Use this website to find out how long a given book will typically take a person to read. Check it out here.

21. Hacker Typer

hackertyper.com

This website makes whatever you type look like something straight out of a ’90s action movie about, you know, hacking. Just mash away and let the mainframe hacking commence. Check it out here.

22. The 60 Second Online Hearing Test

onlinetonegenerator.com

How good are your ears? Huh HOW GOOD ARE THEY?? Take this test and see what the highest frequency your ears can hear is. Check it out here.

23. This To That

thistothat.com

Ever wonder how to glue rubber to leather? Metal to wood? Find out with this handy dandy website here.

24. Sleepyti.me

sleepyti.m

Find out exactly when you should go to sleep to be as well-rested as possible with this website. Sleep better here.

25. Quick, Draw!

quickdraw.withgoogle.com

Draw something and see if Google’s neural network can guess what it is. Can you beat the machines? WILL YOU BEAT THE MACHINES Check it out here.

26. R2bEEaton’s Phonetic Reverser

r2beeaton.com

Learn how to phonetically pronounce any sentence backwards. Perfect if you’re trying to sneak more satanic messages into your daily life. Check it out here.

27. Does The Dog Die?

doesthedogdie.com

This website finally gives us the answer to life’s eternal question: does the dog die in this particular movie? Check it out here.

28. Pointer Pointer

pointerpointer.co

Just a fun little game that finds a (very mid-2000s) picture and has it point at your cursor. Enjoy! Check it out here.

29. Music Map

music-map.com

Put in a band or artist you like and Music Map will give you a whole bunch of similar artists. Discovery, it’s a wonderful thing. Check it out here.

30. Still Tasty

stilltasty.com

It’s a question as old as time: “Is that chicken still good?” Still Tasty let’s you know how long food lasts frozen and unfrozen. Say goodbye to all those food-borne illnesses here.

SOURCE : https://www.drumhour.com/30-amazing-useful-and-fun-websites-you-never-knew-existed/

(1) (Reply)

Bluegate UPS 1570va / Jupiter And Saturn’s Great Conjunction Is December 21 / Damaged Memory Card Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.