Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,620 members, 7,888,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

Boosting Sales In Yaba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Boosting Sales In Yaba (558 Views)

CBN Policies Boosting The Local Industry, Say Manufacturers - The Cable / 11 Annoying Things About Yaba Market / How I Got Over 200000 In Sales In My First Month Importing Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boosting Sales In Yaba by auchjr: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2011
Good day All,
Please can someone assist me with tips or ideas on how to boost sales in my company’s point of sale at veterans plaza, Herbert Macaulay way Yaba. There isn’t much traffic in the plaza. We sell internet modems. Thank You
Re: Boosting Sales In Yaba by naijacutee(f): 12:45am On Jan 07, 2011
Do your internet modems only work within a certain range? Why is your target market restricted to Yaba? How do you define your customers? Are they home users or business users? Are they likely to be people who are looking for a new internet connection for their new computer (In which case, you can liase with computer sellers in your area of interest). Or are they likely to be small businesses and home users who want to change internet service provider. (In which case, improved speed is your USP) If this is the case, you can again target places that these users are likely to visit, and promote your products there. The key thing is to define your customers, and devise a way to reach them. I wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Income Opportunities: Dont Miss Out On This: Works Best For Nigerians / Skye Bank Wins Cbn Clearing House Award / Make $500 In One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.