Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,539 members, 7,888,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." (2614 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by Corporate2020: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2020
IlovePMB:
Osinbajo is in hot soup. He may be assassinated before the next election.

To whom brain is given, sense is expected. Use your brain nah.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out " I Worry For The Safety And Life Of Osinbajo." by CruzJoe(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
NwaNimo1:
Worrying about Yoruba people again & again?

Confused soul.....

You didn't seem to worry about your parents whereabouts until you announced they were to be buried?

But osinbajo dey worry you today?

Go and face your 'Fulani' paymasters!

or shut up
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Femi Adesina Wrote About COS, Gambari 12 Years Ago! / How We Spent N80m On Lawmakers’ Wives Dubai Trip — Lagos Speaker, Obasa / China To Take Over Zambian International Airport For Debt Repayment Default

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.