Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,116 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:42 PM

Chioma Tests Negative Of Corona Virus. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chioma Tests Negative Of Corona Virus. (439 Views)

See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. / I Think My Mother In Law Has Corona Virus So I Have Quarantined Her / Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Tests Negative Of Corona Virus. by bigpriik: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
The famous Nigerian singer Davido posted on his Twitter handle today about the health status of his fiancee chioma as she test negative to corona virus in which she was infected late last month after she travelled To the UK.

Re: Chioma Tests Negative Of Corona Virus. by ignis: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good news
Re: Chioma Tests Negative Of Corona Virus. by gfon(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thank goodness
Re: Chioma Tests Negative Of Corona Virus. by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
To God be the glory. Chukwu okike abiama dalu.
Re: Chioma Tests Negative Of Corona Virus. by Lamanii22(f): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
thank God oo
Re: Chioma Tests Negative Of Corona Virus. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
bigpriik:
The famous Nigerian singer Davido posted on his Twitter handle today about the health status of his fiancee chioma as she test negative to corona virus in which she was infected late last month after she travelled To the UK.

We said it. U can't be married to a real yoruba man and have corona abi na malaria..

It's not possible

Wrong headline though.

It shud be chioma recover from coromalaria not test negative.. Tot she was positive b4
Re: Chioma Tests Negative Of Corona Virus. by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Congrats
Thank God for recovery
Success in your endeavours

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Should I Do / Understanding an Albino . / Bbnaija: Tacha, Mercy And Ceec, What They Have In Common Keeping Them At The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.