Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,769 members, 7,879,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:39 PM

Chinese Coronavirus Is A Man Made Virus According To The Man Who Discovered HIV - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Coronavirus Is A Man Made Virus According To The Man Who Discovered HIV (838 Views)

Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case / Eritrea Becomes The First African Country To Reject Chinese Coronavirus Aid / 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Coronavirus Is A Man Made Virus According To The Man Who Discovered HIV by Adefemi404: 6:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Contrary to the narrative that is being pushed by the mainstream that the COVID 19 virus was the result of a natural mutation and that it was transmitted to humans from bats via pangolins, Dr Luc Montagnier the man who discovered the HIV virus back in 1983 disagrees and is saying that the virus was man made.

Professor Luc Montagnier, 2008 Nobel Prize winner for Medicine, claims that SARS-CoV-2 is a manipulated virus that was accidentally released from a laboratory in Wuhan....

Truth is coming out gradually...
[https://real-global-info..com/2020/04/chinese-coronavirus-is-man-made-virus.html]

Re: Chinese Coronavirus Is A Man Made Virus According To The Man Who Discovered HIV by Bilabong(m): 6:25am On Apr 20, 2020
When I see post like this I begin to wonder why humans derive pressure in misleading the public for their personal and selfish interest?

Just to gain traffic see what u put online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Coronavirus Is A Man Made Virus According To The Man Who Discovered HIV by Spice1: 6:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Bilabong:
When I see post like this I begin to wonder why humans derive pressure in misleading the public for their personal and selfish interest?

Just to gain traffic see what u put online.

But it's truly a man made virus

If dem day make to read book you say na Bet9ja sure pass....Ode!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Coronavirus Is A Man Made Virus According To The Man Who Discovered HIV by verifiablefacts: 7:45am On Apr 20, 2020
Adefemi404:
Contrary to the narrative that is being pushed by the mainstream that the COVID 19 virus was the result of a natural mutation and that it was transmitted to humans from bats via pangolins, Dr Luc Montagnier the man who discovered the HIV virus back in 1983 disagrees and is saying that the virus was man made.

Professor Luc Montagnier, 2008 Nobel Prize winner for Medicine, claims that SARS-CoV-2 is a manipulated virus that was accidentally released from a laboratory in Wuhan....

Truth is coming out gradually...
[https://real-global-info..com/2020/04/chinese-coronavirus-is-man-made-virus.html]
Even the HIV is man-made.
Re: Chinese Coronavirus Is A Man Made Virus According To The Man Who Discovered HIV by Bilabong(m): 7:58am On Apr 20, 2020
Spice1:

But it's truly a man made virus

If dem day make to read book you say na Bet9ja sure pass....Ode!

Make thunder fire u... Double ode
Re: Chinese Coronavirus Is A Man Made Virus According To The Man Who Discovered HIV by Spice1: 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bilabong:

Make thunder fire u... Double ode

Fire your father and that's if you got one!
Re: Chinese Coronavirus Is A Man Made Virus According To The Man Who Discovered HIV by Bilabong(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Spice1:

Fire your father and that's if you got one!

The same way e fire ur mama Abi?
Re: Chinese Coronavirus Is A Man Made Virus According To The Man Who Discovered HIV by Spice1: 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bilabong:

The same way e fire ur mama Abi?

Rabid Dog eater like you
Re: Chinese Coronavirus Is A Man Made Virus According To The Man Who Discovered HIV by Bilabong(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Spice1:

Rabid Dog eater like you

Does that run in ur family?
Re: Chinese Coronavirus Is A Man Made Virus According To The Man Who Discovered HIV by Monday60655(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
It's obvious that is man made virus. But God pass them all.

(1) (Reply)

Pimples Has Finished My Face / What Drugs Or Medication Can I Get To Kill Sexual Urges / She Slump And Died....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.