Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,824 members, 7,889,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Much Do I Need To Start This Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do I Need To Start This Business (806 Views)

Come And Start This Business That Will Change Your Life / You Can Start This Business With Only 38k Anywhere In Nigeria! / Please Advise Me Before I Start This Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do I Need To Start This Business by funkmrflexx(m): 6:48am On Apr 20, 2020
I'm looking to start a bet agent business along with PlayStation store. It will also have a spot for match viewing with a bar for those who come in.

How much can I use 2 start this business and If I can't start all of them at once I'm thinking of starting the PlayStation game store

What do you guys think? �
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start This Business by GMBuhari: 7:15am On Apr 20, 2020
good idea but inside this lockdown ?? don't let Police office you

if it's after , i believe to be a bet agent you won't need more than 200k

existing shop, computers , ticket printers , gen, Wifi router with data , chairs , desks/ tables , standing fan or ac , e.t,c

As for sports viewing centre at least 3 TVs , speaker, GoTv or Dstv x 2 large fans x 4 , i can't offer advise on this one

but roughly 500 or less should get you through all that's if you already have a spacious shop , most of the things required for one is useful for the others
Re: How Much Do I Need To Start This Business by Chicagoesontop: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2020
Throw more light to this, more people are interested to know !!

(1) (Reply)

Please, How Can I Receive Money Using Bitcoin / Generate Daily Income With Your Vehicle From The Comfort Of Your Home / Can You Answer This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.