Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

"I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper (3391 Views)

‘disappointing’–beyonce’s Mum Slams 22.5 Years Sentencing Of George Floyd Killer / BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by MsDoris(f): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Lockdown: "I was expecting more, Ordinary 10k, Rubbish" - Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper For Sending Her 10k As Giveaway
A good Samaritan woman reportedly sent 10,000 naira to a single mum who was finding it hard to feed herself and her One year during the ongoing lockdown over the coronavirus pandemic but instead of showing appreciation, the ungrateful woman mocked the amount sent.

It is no longer news that the ongoing lockdown has resulted to hunger and starvation in so many parts of the country and to make a difference, kind and generous Nigerians have decided to help whomever they could financially including providing food items to help sustain them during this hard times.

Sadly, rather than show gratitude, alot of these people complain and nag over the quantity of food or amount of money given to them as if they were entitled to them in the first place.

Recently a good Samaritan was moved to help a single mother residing in Nnewi, the eastern region of Nigeria with the sum of N10,000 for herself and son, but she got the shock of her life after she recieved series of insult in return.

Read full gist here:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/04/lockdown-i-was-expecting-more-ordinary.html

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by owelle22(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2020
Very painful
Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2020
She is a fool..

Lemme Goan search her name on FB first

Modified:
It was forged!

6 Likes

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Crazy single mom
Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by JasonJidenna(m): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2020
"A great fool is always ungrateful"

Now, with this ugly attitude, will you advise any sane thinking man to go pay her bride price?

8 Likes

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Ahmed0336(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2020
Na dem.... undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Sundrus: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2020
Nigerians with entitlement mentality. Help them, e go be like say na their right for u to help them. Smh grin

1 Like

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by donbachi(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Dis one don really show sey na from men she dey from survive all dis while..very ungrateful being.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Babawale01: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2020
This can't be true.
Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Beedude(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2020
Gosh! I know how it pains. Been in such situation before. Most people are ungrateful

1 Like

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by tyup(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2020
What do y'all expect?? A wise ijaw old grandpa once told me anytime u want to help any Ipob persons ensure there's no one left to help, it's either they don't appreciate or ur gifts are taken to the nearest shrine sad

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2020
Bloggers can't make heaven. You can't discourage us. We will keep on doing good.

8 Likes

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Blossomfirst(f): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2020
Naw a
Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by daddytime(m): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2020
This sounds just so made up for a trend.

Some people can be this nasty and ungrateful though. Those kind people wey suffer no dey tire dem.
Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by xoxocandy(f): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2020
That's very bad of her.
No matter how little always show appreciation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Oyindidi(f): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Such arroganceshocked biko send back my money
Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Wazirinjos12(m): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2020
The beneficiary of that money should please sent it to my account cos that will solve my problems and will still have change to bless somebody. tongue
Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by ironheart(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2020
Gratitude makes way for more help. She just lost many sympathisers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Taniaa(f): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2020
I don't believe this, do people like this exist?

1 Like

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by debasco1(m): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2020
She is a fool..

Lemme Goan search her name on FB first

Modified:
It was forged!

It wasn't forge, it was from page that a guardian angel gave her the money.
People can be foolish.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Houseofglam7(f): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2020
I totally believe that.
I sent way more than that to another single mom last year....according to her,she needed to pay for her rent and her daughter's fees....the daughter had been sent out of school, she left her marriage coz of domestic violence....blah blah blah....I was filled with so much pity.
In the end,she told me the money wasn't complete and blocked me.
I was in shock for days.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Funkybabee(f): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2020
Houseofglam7:
I totally believe that.
I sent way more than that to another single mom last year....according to her,she needed to pay for her rent and her daughter's fees....the daughter had been sent out of school, she left her marriage coz of domestic violence....blah blah blah....I was filled with so much pity.
I was in shock for days.

for real grin
Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by preciousele(f): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2020
Some are lukin for 1k dem neva see, she kon see 10k and strt complainin to be small. May GOD Mercy on her sha cos wit dis she can be curse. See as pple de take hand do demsef. Sum1 sweat fa

1 Like

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by PureGoldh(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2020
Just speechless.
Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Houseofglam7(f): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2020
Funkybabee:

for real grin
No kidding!
It shocked me to my bones!
Was most likely a scam and I fell for it.
Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Finstar: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2020
I can't believe this is possible. If it's me, I must get my money back and give it to someone more deserving. WTF!
Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Graysons: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2020
Ungrateful fool. she's Igbo that's how they are rubbish people

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Greatzeus(m): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2020
I don't blame the girl,I blame the hypocrite who wouldn't spare N100 credit for his fellow guy,but rush to send 10k to a girl, thinking she will be all over him and give him pussy because of N10k,Fu ckin hypocrite.
Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Kenneygirl(f): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Greatzeus:
I don't blame the girl,I blame the hypocrite who wouldn't spare N100 credit for his fellow guy,but rush to send 10k to a girl, thinking she will be all over him and give him pussy because of N10k,Fu ckin hypocrite.
If you had bothered reading the post you'll have seen it's a "she" that sent the money to her, not "he"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ungrateful woman. No one owes you anything. When you are appreciative of little, you will get more.

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by dinachi(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Houseofglam7:
I totally believe that.
I was in shock for days.
Now you know why she really left her marriage! Keep allowing foolish women to decieve you.
Re: "I Was Expecting More,ordinary 10k, Rubbish"- Ungrateful Single Mum Slams Helper by Greatzeus(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kenneygirl:
If you had bothered reading the post you'll have seen it's a "she" that sent the money to her, not "he"
Oh my bad,I only read the screenshot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omo Ghetto: The Saga – Nollywood Movie | Download Mp4 / Noble Igwe Reveals Why #BBNaija Organizers Shut Efe Out / Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Hilda Baci Causes Reactions With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.