Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,887 members, 7,918,887 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:04 PM

The 5 Characters I Cannot Cope With In A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 5 Characters I Cannot Cope With In A Lady (821 Views)

"I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5 Characters I Cannot Cope With In A Lady by 24hrUplift: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Despite what you have heard about what makes a good character and upbringing, some of our sisters and or eventually our wives, still believes that a good moral can only be found in the movies - not something one can develop.

You see, one thing I have come to understand is that, from the time my Mom got married to my Dad, many things have changed. When she got married to my Dad, what constituted “wife material” then, was pretty basic compared to how it is now. “Perfect” wives were women who stayed home to take care of the kids, keep the house in order, and have dinner ready promptly at 6PM when her husband walked through the door..

But now, a lot have changed..

What makes a woman a wife now isn’t about being docile, submissive, and letting the man run the show. The saying still remains the same: "Behind every successful man, there is a good woman."

Today I will tell you my mind from my personal list under moral review.

If your wife or your future-wife is the stay-at-home type and have 5/1 in the list below, then you are one of the lucky few!

Are you ready? 

HERE ARE THE 5 CHARACTERS I CANNOT COPE WITH IN A LADY

By all means if she scores great (5/0) in the scenarios below, then she is a proper wife material.
As for me I cannot cope with a lady if:

1. If She is Immature.

2. If She is Uneconomical.

Continue reading..
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/1ed471590a663324ca06f865b68177e6

Re: The 5 Characters I Cannot Cope With In A Lady by Oluromantic: 10:02am On Apr 20, 2020
That number one is very key. Unfortunately it's scarce among them

1 Like

Re: The 5 Characters I Cannot Cope With In A Lady by xendra: 10:11am On Apr 20, 2020
hmm I pray for the day I'll meet a "Mature" man in every sense of the word, I'll not let him go. even if I was already married I'll make him my friend

1 Like

Re: The 5 Characters I Cannot Cope With In A Lady by ThePussiologist: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2020
xendra:
hmm I pray for the day I'll meet a "Mature" man in every sense of the word, I'll not let him go. even if I was already married I'll make him my friend
Damn sweetie, you mean you haven't met any mature man when they're many. Good luck to you thou. come to think of it, can you list the qualities of a mature man from your perception for me?
Re: The 5 Characters I Cannot Cope With In A Lady by Freelane33(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2020
wink
xendra:
Re: The 5 Characters I Cannot Cope With In A Lady by 24hrUplift: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
xendra:

Am hoping you have gone through the complete article by now... Hope you have understand the definition of "Maturity" now??

(1) (Reply)

I Love The Girl But She Broke My Heart My And Go Married Another Man / Does He Not Want Me Back? / What May Causes Acens On The Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.