Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) (61430 Views)

Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy / Kano Government Reacts To Video Of Governor Ganduje 'Receiving Bribe' / "Kwankwaso Behind Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving $5m Bribe" - CSOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by chi4ik(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
pannyman:

Bitter truth.
thank you man. Nigerians just like unnecessary fight in this world that we don't have control of.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
That's what they know how to do best. Capturing innocent little girls, brain wash them by washing written inked Arabic words on slate into water for the girls to drink. They loose their mind afterwards and then they are being cajoled into reciting the I accept that bla bla bla, they take a birth and a new name is given to them. While all thses is being done, some men are already queuing up to marry the little juicy lady. Marrying a Christian convert girl is a trophy to them and the good thing is that the emirate including the governor takes charge of all the wedding expenses... Tueh

See I dey vex now, think well before you come and change pad under my comment if not I will give it to you in double...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
ironheart:
Too young to know what she is saying, in the end I suspect someone is preparing to marry her. The governor may not know the secret agender behind the visit.

Exactly. That's their aim...For marriage...
The emirate and governor sponsors the wedding etc.
Na their way be that...

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
wallex1983:
This is very wrong.

But why is this Ganduje just misbehaving here and there?

Must you impose your religion on anyone? Needless talk of a minor?

Sincerely, if not for the poor masses, one would have just wished Covid-19 finished its job on the wicked souls.

The annoying thing is that the girls parents will be very helpless.
The emirates an the people sometimes threaten them...
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Cammo: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Terrorists. After the conversion she'll be made his 7th wife. Useless paedophilic bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by 9iceprince(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Watch carefully, No Muslim will condemn this evil act undecided

They are what they are. Hypocrites

They only preach religious tolerance when the odds are against them.

The same reason why the support Buhari till death despite being a colossal failure.

Religion of Piss undecided

And Atiku that you keep supporting is A CHRISTIAN right.... Fool of the 1st republic
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Abdul9025(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
rather they kidnapped the kids and turn convert them to Christianity
edoairways:

Christianity does not force conversion
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
HarunaWest:
We are talking about Covid19 right now and all some people are bothered about is religion. Isn't it only a living person that prays. Nigeria has a fundamental problem and we the youths keep fuelling it.

Shut up you fool!

You Islamists here hardly condemn evil like this.

What is covid19?

Islamic fundamentalists have killed double more Nigerians today alone than covid19 have killed since 2020.

Islamic jihadists are going around slaughtering people but you hypocrite want us to focus on one virus.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
HarunaWest:
We are talking about Covid19 right now and all some people are bothered about is religion. Isn't it only a living person that prays. Nigeria has a fundamental problem and we the youths keep fuelling it.
maybe the conversion and the video shouldn't v happened or appeared when we are talking about coronavirus.
The north has denied other Nigerians sleep. They too LL know no peace

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by edoairways: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

shut up .all this little children that you kidnap from Kano to your baby factory are you not forcing them to cristianity
Kidnap indeed! Do they kidnap and convert them in Europe? Yeye dey smell
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by edoairways: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Wasky101:

I didn't see any use of force in d video and yea Christians do worse? They threaten you with fire and brimstone
Some Christians may threaten or abandon you for leaving the faith but they will not kill you because you converted. They will not use holy books to justify killing. If you had read the person I quoted from the beginning of the thread then you would understand better. I only replied that dude who said that Christianity coerced people to their faith which is not true.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Foxman19:
Lol you Christian do worst than this.
...Allow the girl to choose her religion, why threaten her? Religion of piss indeed.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by edoairways: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Majesty08:

What of hundreds of hausa kids you guys steal from kano and converted them to christianity?

Get education bro because you lack it
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by VEXT: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
You all have now seen that there is no difference between bokoharam and Muslims....All of them are the same....
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Dude is doing everything to warm himself into the heart of northern hordes.
If he likes he should convert al-shaitan to Islam, jail is his retirement home. Nonsense!!
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by stormborn28(m): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Foxman19:
okay you mean forceful conversion...
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by edoairways: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Osidazz19:

Yeah right. Go and ask you dead fore fathers that were enslaved for 300 year and forced to to to church.
That to Christianity you were educated hence you can easily post information on the internet. Same Christianity stopped the barbaric act of killing twins if not you may not have been born

In fact, even now Muslim students are forced to go to church in Christian university. What do you call that?
Muslims attending Christian universities did that knowing fully well that is a Christian university. If they weren't comfortable they should have opted for other conventional universities. It is not a must to attend Christian university since there are Muslim universities now.

BTW, she's not even being forced. Watch the video, she has voluntarily chose a better religion and way of life.

E dey pain you abi?
Why should I be bothered if she choose Islam over Christianity. Probably you didn't follow the thread from the beginning to see who I quoted. Christianity gives you freedom to choose. It is not even a religion as some persons make it seem.
Go through the thread from the beginning to see who I quoted
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by edoairways: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jaapu:

Who will believe you now o
You don't need to believe me the fact are there. Christianity has never forced anyone to join their faith. The apostles of old didn't do so this generation will not
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Dande55:

Stfu. You think we don't know you are a headslammer

You catch am!

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by mrkia(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iru ariwo bayi nikan l'ku awon eniyan wonyi ku. Rubbish!!!. It's all just a script from them....

Christenity! Wey you people who do am know say e don finish soooteeeeyyyy

Good Muslims aren't bother about this n maybe many more of it
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
whatmoreng:

Hypocrite.... Suddenly religion is no more important to you of all people. I know you wouldn't react same way if it was the other way round.

Fulani jihadist bandits have killed 3times more Nigerians today alone than covid19 have killed since it started in Nigeria.

That guy is a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
chi4ik:
Nothing is wrong with this..... He is just preaching and winning a soul for God.

We Christians do same by winning souls for Christ.

Mind you, I'm an Igbo man & the truth must be told.

Shut up you're a Muhammedian pig

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by rummmy: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Religion of Kettle......

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Osidazz19: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
[[s]quote author=edoairways post=88653935]
You don't need to believe me the fact are there. Christianity has never forced anyone to join their faith. The apostles of old didn't do so this generation will not[/quote][/s]

Trash go and read up on the true history of Christianity and stop posting trash. Just a quick one for you. Christianity gain ground when a Roman king Constantine accepted Christianity as his religion. He forced everyone under his reign to accept it or die. This is the man that made Christianity popular. It was basically a cult following that was ridiculed by the Jews before Constantine accepted it as his own religion and forced all those under him to accept it as well.
Stop posting the trash that your olodo pastorprenual fraudster Pastors are teaching you. Google it and read it yourself.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Lehksyen4life(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
edoairways:
Christianity does not force conversion

How are you sure the girl was forced by Ganduje?
Always buttress your point with facts.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by olax02(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Foxman19:
There is nothing bad in converting the girl to muslim, if she believe that Jesus is the son of God and saviour of the world then she is free. Cos she has know the truth..
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by PeacenLove2: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
DIVINE78:
Is Ganduje supposed to be a governor or a religion leaders?
See agbada bullion van o. We are just deceiving ourselves in this country.

They cannot separate religion from politics. They are incapable. They claim Islam is a total way of life and has provisions for everything. These provisions are mostly outdated, archaic and need fundamental transformations but again, they will defend the old with their lives. They have successfully turned that religion into a perfect weapon of forever backwardness. undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Osidazz19: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
edoairways:

You don't need to believe me the fact are there. Christianity has never forced anyone to join their faith. The apostles of old didn't do so this generation will not

I hate to call you an olodo or you are ignorant of the religion you claim to love. First go and read about the SAXON WARS, people who refused to convert to Christianity were killed over a period of 30 years in what is now Germany. Google is your friend, it's all there for you to read.
How any Nigerian can eve8say no one was forced in Christianity is a joke. Any Nigerian with common sense and can read should know the history of slavery in West Africa and how the indigenous peoples were forced to abandon their religion for Christianity. If you don't know that, then pls go back to school and learn your true history not the fake one.
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Wasky101: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
selemempe:
show us evidence of this
I am a Christian and it happens in everyday Christianity. What does threaten someone with hell fire mean and paint all d inhumane pictures of hell fire
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
anigbajumo:

Infact from now on I will be advocate of social media bill,it is in the interest of our future to protect our cyber space.For goodness sake how does that vedio translate to forceful act.It will not be well with people peddling fake news in our society,see some myopic mad people already wage in their anger on Islam.This is really getting out of hand,we av to pass the social media bill to regulate our cyber space...

My question is this,if a pastor stop me on the road and preach to me,how does that mean he is forcing me to Christianity

Cc: Mynd44 lalasticlala stop pushing fake news to Nairaland front page. Seun,hope u can come out clean if Kano state government take lawful act on this against you??

Bro, Nairaland is a tool in the hands of politicians. They understand the MENTALITY of average Nigerians. This kind of news are nothing but distractions just to make the masses have something to masturbate on. grin

The only thing that thrives on Nairaland is Religious, Tribal sentiments, bigotry........All kinds of evil which keeps the masses divided. Thats dividend of democracy grin
Re: Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Franking:

This is the worst defence of Islam ever. External forces divided Islam into two major factions, abi? So, the brutality u mete out to urselves and others was instigated by external forces.
Very convenient. Islam is, after all, a religion of peace, right? Continue deceiving urself.
Shut up and saying wat u don't knw,the two major sect av been there like a thousands years ago even average Muslim don't knw the two sect,for the records that doesn't degenerate terrorism....Ask average Muslim the meaning of shiit ND sunnis,they will be looking at u as mentality unstable person.Not just come here to type nonsense to defend ur myopic bliv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.