Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Lockdown Gives Me The Opportunity To Spend Time With My Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lockdown Gives Me The Opportunity To Spend Time With My Family (277 Views)

Lanre Gentry And Son, Juwon Spend Time Together (photo) / Meet Khyara Nwokora: "Flavour's Body Gives Me Orgasm Without Sex" / Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown Gives Me The Opportunity To Spend Time With My Family by realakram: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Lockdown as a result of Covid-19 pandemic has brought some positive changes in our cultural and social habits with families, especially youngsters, spending more quality time together with their families.

As the wise say that there is always a bright side to every dark thing, so is the case with the otherwise the deadly pandemic. Earlier, due to different kinds of economic and academic engagements, it was quite difficult for all the family members spend a week or even a whole day together under one roof.
As most of the educated families are staying at home to stay safe and to, eventually, keeping others safe as well from this menace, the use of mobile apps, particularly WhatsApp & TikTok is on the top of the chart of young generation’s favorites.

How is the lockdown helping you ?

watch the Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYKY5Zli1BQ
Re: Lockdown Gives Me The Opportunity To Spend Time With My Family by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2020
soft

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Out Your Worries With These Jokes / Who Would You Share House With / Problem As Woman Beat Up A Public Transport Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.