Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

How To Increase Your Income This Lockdown - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Increase Your Income This Lockdown (563 Views)

How I Earned 100k Daily During This Lockdown Via The Newest Digital Bank / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Income This Lockdown by teewhye(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Are you looking to learn a new skill that can boost your income this season? or you want to set up a new business and you are thinking of where to get a graphic artist to do your branding? Or you just want to learn a new skill entirely? Then this is for you. Attend an online training on "how to design a logo, business card, letterhead,flyers, instagram/facebook/ twitter etc headers and adverts and so much more with your Smartphone. Yes, all these can be done with your regular smartphone you use in chatting and browsing.I would also teach you how to set up a free website for your business( optional for business startups). You can learn all these and more for just N500 . If this sounds interesting to you send a message now on whatsapp to register and book your slot as limited slots are available. SEND A MESSAGE TO 08127505770 ON WHATSAPP NOW TO REGISTER.

(1) (Reply)

Networking In Nigeria (what,why ,how ?) / Dear Seun About Yr Advert / Free Cryptocurrency Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.