Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,848 members, 7,902,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

For Those That Have Passion For Blogging - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / For Those That Have Passion For Blogging (495 Views)

How To Turn Your Passion For Blogging Into A Profitable Business / U WANT TO KNOW MORE IN BLOGGING/WORDPRES/ONLINE MONEY PLATFORM? Join Here / Do You Have Passion For Real Estate But No Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those That Have Passion For Blogging by bukasonmul: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Thinking of how to blog, after reading my article on blog 101, drop you contact and I’ll add you on bloggers WhatsApp group for beginners. I promise to carry you along and show you how to make money with Google Adsense or through Affiliate Network. For those who have passion for blogging.

You can also mail your number here if you don’t wanna make it public info@dollarmind.com.ng

Imagine making money when people read through your webpage. A typical example of working from home in these lock down.

Take your time to read and ask questions, thank you

What is a blog

A blog (shortening of “weblog”) is an online journal or informational website displaying information in the reverse chronological order, with latest posts appearing first. It is a platform where a writer or even a group of writers share their views on an individual subject.

Know how to start Blogging

Are you wondering how to start a blog? Or maybe you have questions about it? I’m glad you’re here! In this post, I’ll show you exactly how to create your own blog, no technical experience required. (It’s easier and faster than you think.) Plus, I’ll answer some frequently asked questions and share some of my protips along the way.
I promise you that after reading this my step to step tutorial you will be able to create your own blog without looking for someone’s assistance.

Blogging tutorial program

Start up your blog.
Decide on the Neche to use.
Publish your main pages.
Write your first post.
Customize your blog design and template.
Get traffic & make money!
Don’t panic, I’ll walk you right through. Follow alongand your new blog will be up and running in less than 20 minutes.

(1) (Reply)

Skincare Arena Training / Safe Investment: Crypto Currency...how To Invest In It / Add Value To Yourself While @ Home: Learn A Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.