Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,032 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:54 PM

My Own View On Messi And Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Own View On Messi And Ronaldo (495 Views)

Gianluigi Buffon On Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo. / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Rohr States What Eagles Must Do, Speaks On Messi / Stroke Of Genius : Lili Cantero With A ‘da Vinci’ Touch On Messi’s New Boots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own View On Messi And Ronaldo by 16yearsold: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Some guys does not know the meaning of football.
There is no debate between messi and Ronaldo, both play's different football.
Just because Marcelo is a defender and he plays also like a mid fielder doesn't mean he is better than Ramos or Ramos is better than him but both are defenders.
Messi's magic on the field is one in a million but that's doesn't mean I should rate it above cr7 heading ability or his game changing ability. Height is the reason messi can dribble and height is also the reason cr7 is an air freak.
Football depend on your definition, you might say you love messi because he can play mid fielder and striker but that doesn't mean you should forget Ronaldo ability to keep records and become the best in each league he played in, who on earth's goes to 3 league and still makes top 3 in balloon dor lists.
Both are above everyone else
Re: My Own View On Messi And Ronaldo by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Messi Goat
Re: My Own View On Messi And Ronaldo by SultanM: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Like for Messi
Share for Ronaldo

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Own View On Messi And Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Shut up there. Ronaldo is good no doubt about it but he's not up to Messi level.

If only Argentina had win that world cup we wouldn't have been having this debate.

Messi outclassed Ronaldo in every way except header and penalty.
Re: My Own View On Messi And Ronaldo by cassidy1996(m): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
both of them are good players, I can't rate them above each other
Re: My Own View On Messi And Ronaldo by cassidy1996(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Igbosmoker:
Shut up there. Ronaldo is good no doubt about it but he's not up to Messi level.

If only Argentina had win that world cup we wouldn't have been having this debate.

why the Insult.?
Re: My Own View On Messi And Ronaldo by Jokerman(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Igbosmoker:

My messilona brother...you again grin
"If only". Hahahahahaha... We would continue mock you Messi fans with that glitch in his career grin

Freekick - Ronaldo
Skill moves- Ronaldo
Astonishing goals- Ronaldo (show us Messi puskas award grin, or shut it) grin

Moreover the end product of every football match is "goals"
Re: My Own View On Messi And Ronaldo by MorataFC: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jokerman:

My messilona brother...you again grin
"If only". Hahahahahaha... We would continue mock you Messi fans with that glitch in his career grin

Freekick - Ronaldo
Skill moves- Ronaldo
Astonishing goals- Ronaldo (show us Messi puskas award grin, or shut it) grin

Moreover the end product of every football match is "goals"
smh
Re: My Own View On Messi And Ronaldo by chiboy1116: 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
16yearsold:
Some guys does not know the meaning of football.
There is no debate between messi and Ronaldo, both play's different football.
Just because Marcelo is a defender and he plays also like a mid fielder doesn't mean he is better than Ramos or Ramos is better than him but both are defenders.
Messi's magic on the field is one in a million but that's doesn't mean I should rate it above cr7 heading ability or his game changing ability. Height is the reason messi can dribble and height is also the reason cr7 is an air freak.
Football depend on your definition, you might say you love messi because he can play mid fielder and striker but that doesn't mean you should forget Ronaldo ability to keep records and become the best in each league he played in, who on earth's goes to 3 league and still makes top 3 in balloon dor lists.
Both are above everyone else
lol , wtf is this ? So Ronaldo doesn't know how to dribble cause he's tall ? Dude wtf? What kinda bs is this ? The same Ronaldo that was dribbling in man u? So he was shorter then or what .
Re: My Own View On Messi And Ronaldo by aadoiza: 6:55am On Apr 21, 2020
As for me, in the last 12 years I have not seen a footballer good enough to even come second behind Leo.
Re: My Own View On Messi And Ronaldo by Herbiedeen(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2020
Igbosmoker:

Thank GOD you said "IF ONLY"

(1) (Reply)

Balotelli Tells Thierry Henry That He Loves Eating Fufu And Jollof Rice (Video) / Free Zoom Rollover Tips / Paris Saint-germain Players’ Weekly Wages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.